Market TodayThemes and Stocks SummaryThematic Stock SearchCrypto SummaryDaily Refresh Schedule
DAL - Delta Air Lines, Inc.
-0.39(-1.17%)8:00:02 PM 8/5/2022
Delta Air Lines operates 764 commercial aircraft, making it the second largest airline fleet in the world. In the past, Delta used to purchase or lease older generation aircraft and fly them for sometimes up to an age of over 30 years, much longer than most other major airlines. In 2011 however, Delta began a massive fleet-renewal effort with orders for new and modern narrow- and wide-body aircraft. As a result, Delta today still flies the second-oldest fleet among US big 4 international airlines , however with the average fleet age reduced to 13.7 years. Delta's fleet consists of 764 Airbus and Boeing aircraft. 443 Boeing aircraft make up about 60% of Delta's fleet, while its 321 Airbus aircraft make about 40%. Its 644 narrow-body aircraft comprise about 83% of its fleet, while its 120 wide-body aircraft comprise the remaining 17%.
Stock Chart

Short Volume Ratio = Short Volume / All Volume. Source of Short Volume data comes from 


Moving Average Convergence/Divergence oscillator (MACD) is one of the simplest and most effective momentum indicators available.

Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. RSI oscillates between zero and 100. According to Wilder, RSI is considered overbought when above 70 and oversold when below 30.


  • MACD is crossing MACD signal line at 0.4. MACD crossing signal line is bullish signal.
Stock Statistics
PE Ratio35.2
PEG Ratio0.5
P/S (ttm)2.3
Earning Growth (QoQ)
Revenue Growth (QoQ)
Short %2%
Held by Institutions %66%
1 Day Vol Adjusted Return-0.5
1 Month Vol Adjusted Return3.8
3 Month Vol Adjusted Return-6.6
6 Month Vol Adjusted Return-5.5
20 Days SMA Price ZScore1.2
50 Days SMA Price ZScore0.0
12 -26 Days PPO0.6
1 Month Average Short Volume Ratio51.9
1 Day Volume Change ZScore-0.9
1 Month Daily Vol2.7
Related Topics
leak data

Stock news