- Price Zscore is at a recent 2 week high. A recent high ZScore means price movement is accelerating at a record speed.
- Volume Zscore is a recent 2 week high. A recent surge of ZScore means trading activities is accelerating at a record speed.
- Volatility is at a recent 2 week high. A high volatility of stock movement indicates uncertainty.
- RSI is at a high level of 81. A high level of RSI indicates the stock is overbought.
- MACD is crossing MACD signal line at 0.6. MACD crossing signal line is bullish signal.
Short Volume Ratio = Short Volume / All Volume. Source of Short Volume data comes fromFinra
Moving Average Convergence/Divergence oscillator (MACD) is one of the simplest and most effective momentum indicators available.
Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. RSI oscillates between zero and 100. According to Wilder, RSI is considered overbought when above 70 and oversold when below 30.
Top news and what to watch in the markets on Tuesday, January 26, 2021.
WHAT: Macerich (NYSE: MAC) Schedules Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release
The Macerich Company (NYSE: MAC) today announced the tax treatment for dividend distributions taxable in 2020 on its Common Stock.
Investors need to pay close attention to Macerich (MAC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
In this article we are going to list the 15 biggest malls in the US. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 biggest malls in the US. When one thinks about America, shopping is definitely in the top ten things that spring to mind. Shopping is a big part of the American experience. […]
Investors searching for high dividend yields should understand how much income these stocks are actually going to produce.
Macerich (NYSE: MAC), one of the nation's leading owners, operators and developers of one-of-a-kind retail properties in top markets, today announced it has earned highest honors from two major global sustainability authorities: inclusion on the prestigious CDP Climate Change A List for 2020, and GRESB's 1 Performance score in the Americas Retail Sector.