- Price Zscore is at a recent 2 week high. A recent high ZScore means price movement is accelerating at a record speed.
- Volume Zscore is a recent 2 week high. A recent surge of ZScore means trading activities is accelerating at a record speed.
- Volatility is at a recent 2 week high. A high volatility of stock movement indicates uncertainty.
- RSI is at a high level of 73. A high level of RSI indicates the stock is overbought.
- MACD is crossing MACD signal line at 0.2. MACD crossing signal line is bullish signal.
Short Volume Ratio = Short Volume / All Volume. Source of Short Volume data comes fromFinra
Moving Average Convergence/Divergence oscillator (MACD) is one of the simplest and most effective momentum indicators available.
Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. RSI oscillates between zero and 100. According to Wilder, RSI is considered overbought when above 70 and oversold when below 30.
Investors who take an interest in REV Group, Inc. ( NYSE:REVG ) should definitely note that the Chief Financial...
REVG earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Shares of REV Group (NYSE:REVG) decreased by 1.49% in the past three months. Before we understand the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt REV Group has.REV Group's Debt Based on REV Group's financial statement as of January 7, 2021, long-term debt is at $340.50 million and current debt is at $1.70 million, amounting to $342.20 million in total debt. Adjusted for $11.40 million in cash-equivalents, the company's net debt is at $330.80 million.Let's define some of the terms we used in...
REV Group (REVG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.67% and 0.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended October 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 7, 2021 / REV Group, Inc.
REV Group, Inc. (NYSE: REVG), a manufacturer of industry-leading specialty vehicles, today reported results for the three months ended October 31, 2020 ("fourth quarter 2020"). Consolidated net sales in the fourth quarter 2020 were $616.3 million, representing a decrease of 5.6 percent compared to $652.9 million for the three months ended October 31, 2019 ("fourth quarter 2019"). The decrease in net sales was primarily the result of the sale of the shuttle bus businesses, and a decrease in Comme...