Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Agricultural Commodities/Milling stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Agricultural Commodities/Milling stocks up 7.4% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- Agricultural Commodities/Milling stocks up 20.8% on average while median return up 9.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TLRY 167.3%, $SEED 81.1%, $HEXO 78.5%, $APHA 57.6%, $OGI 39.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CHSCP -1.4%, $VITL -1.6%, $CHSCO -1.8%, $INGR -3.4%, $IBA -6.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TLRY 74.2%, $HEXO 50.2%, $APHA 44.9%, $SANW 25.0%, $CRON 20.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $INGR -3.0%, $VITL -5.4%, $IBA -5.7%, $TYHT -9.2%, $LMNR -11.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.6%, for the past 3 months is 13.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.5%, the lowest correlation is 4.1%, the latest correlation is 12.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.8% between CHSCM and CHSCN
The lowest correlation is -50.5% between AVO and ELAT
VANCOUVER, BC, Jan. 15, 2021 /CNW/ - Village Farms International, Inc.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Adecoagro (AGRO) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Adecoagro (AGRO) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank 2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
MGP (Nasdaq: MGPI) has launched the New Year with the release of their 2021 George Remus Bourbon Single Barrel Program. George Remus Single Barrel selections will be offered at cask strength in two mash bills that reflect MGP's signature high-rye bourbon character. Participating accounts in the Single Barrel program are invited to connect virtually with the distillery team in Lawrenceburg to taste, select and order their preferred mash bills. Participating retailers can also opt to customize the...
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for January 14th
Team, Inc. ("TEAM") (NYSE: TISI), a global leading provider of integrated, digitally-enabled asset performance assurance and optimization solutions, today announced a strategic reorganization to better position the company for the recovery, continue sector diversification, and enhance client value.
HALIFAX, NS, Jan. 13, 2021 /CNW/ - G2S2 Capital Inc.