Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Air Freight/Couriers stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.2% in a day
- Air Freight/Couriers stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 1.2% in a week
- Air Freight/Couriers stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index is based on equal weighted constituencies returns,Aggregated volume information is based on sum of all constituencies volumes
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FWRD 20.5%, $AIRT 9.8%, $RLGT 9.4%, $CYRX 7.9%, $HUBG 4.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ZTO -5.6%, $EXPD -5.8%, $CHRW -7.4%, $BEST -12.8%, $AAWW -15.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FDX 2.3%, $FWRD 1.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AAWW -1.9%, $AIRTP -4.4%, $CYRX -8.0%, $ZTO -12.0%, $BEST -16.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.7%, for the past 3 months is 25.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.3%, the lowest correlation is -3.3%, the latest correlation is 2.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.2% between ATSG and FDX
The lowest correlation is -49.0% between AAWW and AIRTP
On October 27, 2020, Forward Air (NASDAQ: FWRD) announced shareholders can expect to receive a dividend payable on December 10, 2020. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Forward Air has an ex-dividend date set for for November 24, 2020. The company's current dividend payout is $0.21, which equates to a dividend yield of 1.36% at current price levels.Understanding Ex-Dividend Dates'Ex-dividend dates signal when company shares cease to trade with their curr...
Forward Air Corporation (NASDAQ: FWRD) (the "Company" or "Forward") is executing a growth strategy that involves organic infrastructure investments such as the ongoing LTL network expansion, as well as inorganic investments, including acquisitions of complementary businesses. Today, Forward announced that it will expand its expedited less-than-truckload (LTL) service in Bethlehem, Pa.
Expecting an increase in air travel demand, Gol Linhas (GOL) expands its November capacity to approximately 372 flights per day.
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE American: RLGT), a third-party logistics and multimodal transportation services company, welcomes continued expansion of its Adcom network with a new location in Jacksonville, Florida. The Jacksonville operation will leverage Radiant's robust technology platform, purchasing power and global network to provide a comprehensive level of domestic and international freight forwarding and logistics services.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: ArcBest Corp, KnightSwift Transportation, Landstar System, P.A.M. Transportation Services and Forward Air Corp
Air Transport Services (ATSG) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Air Transport Services shows improving technical performance.
With uptick in air-travel demand, Spirit Airlines (SAVE) plans to resume six nonstop international services from Orlando, FL in December.