Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks up 2.8% on average while median return up 2.8% in a day
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks up 3.6% on average while median return up 3.5% in a week
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks up 9.9% on average while median return up 7.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SEAS 12.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SEAS 5.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 63.3%, for the past 3 months is 66.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 85.4%, the lowest correlation is -16.8%, the latest correlation is 84.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.0% between SEAS and SIX
The lowest correlation is 49.6% between FUN and SEAS
Six Flags (SIX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) announced today that it will release its third quarter financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. In conjunction with the release, the Company has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the internet on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 9 a.m. Eastern Time. The release and the conference call can be accessed via the Company's website at www.SeaWorldInvestors.com.
The race is on as Aquatica San Antonio works to build its newest attraction. Riptide Race will allow multiple park guests to speed down the theme park’s first-ever dueling pipeline water slides, descending from atop a 51-foot tower. “The addition of Riptide Race will give thrill seeking guests another exciting reason to visit Aquatica,” said Byron Surrett, Park President of SeaWorld San Antonio and its companion Aquatica park.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of June 30th. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) traded today at a new 52-week high of $60.87. This new high was reached on below-average trading volume as 304,000 shares traded hands, while the average 30-day volume is approximately 1.1 million shares. SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. operates in the United States leisure industry. Its core business is the operation of theme parks and entertainment facilities involving sea animals across the country under prominent brands such as SeaWorld, Sea Rescue, and B
Norwegian Cruise's (NCLH) full fleet of 28 ships will resume operations by Apr 1.
SANDUSKY, Ohio, October 06, 2021--CEDAR FAIR TO ANNOUNCE 2021 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS ON NOVEMBER 3RD; EARNINGS CALL STARTS AT 10 AM EDT
ARLINGTON, Texas, October 06, 2021--Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX) today announced it will release third quarter financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. An investor conference call will follow beginning at 7:00 a.m. Central Time. The call can be accessed through the Six Flags Investor Relations website, investors.sixflags.com, or by dialing 1-855-889-1976 in the United States or +1-937-641-0558 outside the United States and requesting the Six Fl