Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.9% in a day
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.9% in a week
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks up 9.2% on average while median return up 4.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SIX 4.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SIX -1.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 50.6%, for the past 3 months is 55.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 91.1%, the lowest correlation is -13.1%, the latest correlation is 55.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 56.1% between SEAS and SIX
The lowest correlation is 40.9% between FUN and SIX
Citi Leisure & Travel Analyst James Hardiman joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss Carnival Corp's latest stock upgrade, the state of cruise lines as travel demand is expected to rebound this summer, and examines the state of the consumer through the lens of experiential spending.
SANDUSKY, Ohio, May 24, 2023--Cedar Fair, L.P. (NYSE: FUN), a leader in regional amusement parks, water parks and immersive entertainment, today announced its unitholders elected Nina Barton, Matthew A. Ouimet, and Richard A. Zimmerman to the Board of Directors of its general partner, Cedar Fair Management, Inc., for three-year terms expiring in 2026.
The moment that SeaWorld Orlando guests have been waiting for is finally here as one of the most anticipated coasters of 2023 officially opens to the public. SeaWorld Orlando's all-new Pipeline: The Surf Coaster will have its grand-opening Saturday May 27th commemorating with a special ceremony featuring a "beach-front" ribbon cutting, in keeping with the ride's surf theme. SeaWorld Orlando, voted the best amusement park in Florida by USA Today 10Best Readers' Choice poll, features the most coas
SeaWorld is proud to announce that SeaWorld® Yas Island, Abu Dhabi is now open, extending the mission of marine animal conservation, education and inspiration to the UAE region. The park opening is also a significant milestone for SeaWorld as the first location outside of the U.S., the first marine life theme park in the UAE region, and the first new SeaWorld park in more than 30 years. Opened in February and adjacent to the park, Yas SeaWorld Research & Rescue is the first dedicated marine resc
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, a leading theme park and entertainment company and recognized in 2022 by Forbes as one of America's Best Large Employers, is hosting a national hiring event from June 5 -9 to fill over 10,000 positions across its parks nationwide. This includes all six brands with parks located in California, Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
Potential Six Flags Entertainment Corporation ( NYSE:SIX ) shareholders may wish to note that the Executive VP, Gary...
The consumer sector was beaten down in 2022. That’s because many Americans began to pull back spending due to rising inflation. But there is some indication that demand remains steady. And although there is still a risk premium in equities, it can be time to think about dividend stock picks for a consumer sector rally. This morning, the latest Consumer Price Index came in slightly cooler than expected. That follows up on last week’s Federal Reserve meeting. The Fed raised rates but issued its fi
Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE: SIX) shareholders have had a good week. Six Flags stock got a boost from the company's first-quarter earnings update, which showed improving spending metrics. Six Flags announced on Monday that sales rose 3% through early April, to $142 million.
Spring 2023 just got even more exciting with the announcement of the upcoming opening of SeaWorld San Diego's all-new kid-friendly play area, Rescue Jr. Opening soon, children will become the heroes of the park and learn about animal rescue and rehabilitation in the coolest way possible - through hands-on, active, and engaging experiences Kids can enjoy exciting play elements, a splash pad, water features, climbing structures and amazing rides. Real rescue vehicles, an obstacle course, puzzles,
Q1 2023 SeaWorld Entertainment Inc Earnings Call