Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 0.8% in a day
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 1.8% in a week
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks down 11.7% on average while median return down 9.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SEAS -15.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SIX 1.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SEAS -4.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 84.9%, for the past 3 months is 71.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 96.6%, the lowest correlation is 47.6%, the latest correlation is 95.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.8% between SEAS and SIX
The lowest correlation is 81.0% between FUN and SEAS
ARLINGTON, Texas, July 07, 2021--Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX) today announced it will release second quarter financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, July 28, 2021. An investor conference call will follow beginning at 7:00 a.m. Central Time. The call can be accessed through the Six Flags Investor Relations website, investors.sixflags.com, or by dialing 1-855-889-1976 in the United States or +1-937-641-0558 outside the United States and requesting the Six Flags e
ARLINGTON, Texas, June 29, 2021--Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, the world’s largest regional theme park company, and North America’s largest operator of waterparks, in partnership with Coca-Cola, is excited to invite guests back to summer’s biggest party: the Coca-Cola July 4th Fest.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
PPG Industries' (PPG) paint products will facilitate Six Flags to create brand consistency and protect its most popular skyline attractions, coasters, offices and more.
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (NYSE: SEAS) has appointed Tom Iven as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) effective June 28, 2021. Iven, 62, has served as Senior Vice President of Park Operations for Six Flags Entertainment Corp (NYSE: SIX) before joining SeaWorld. Iven led the development and acquisition of numerous parks and other special projects that contributed to multiple years of consecutive record-breaking results for Six Flags. Iven will take over as COO from Walter Bogumil, whose employment
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Camping World, RCI Hospitality, SeaWorld, Caribbean Cruises and Carnival Corp
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. said Monday that it has named Tom Iven chief operating officer of the theme park company. The previous COO, Walter Bogumil, was terminated, effective June 27. No reason was given for his termination. Iven was previously senior vice president of park operations at Six Flags Entertainment Inc. , where he began his career as a seasonal employee and worked for several decades. SeaWorld stock has run up nearly 66% for the year to date while the S&P 500 index has gained 14%
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS), a leading theme park and entertainment company, today announced the appointment of Tom Iven to the position of Chief Operating Officer ("COO") effective June 28, 2021. SeaWorld's Board of Directors unanimously approved the appointment.