Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks down 5.2% on average while median return down 5.6% in a day
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks down 6.1% on average while median return down 6.7% in a week
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks down 5.9% on average while median return down 6.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SEAS 1.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SIX -9.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SEAS -6.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 60.9%, for the past 3 months is 57.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 97.0%, the lowest correlation is -5.9%, the latest correlation is 97.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.6% between SEAS and SIX
The lowest correlation is 48.4% between FUN and SIX
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Six Flags Entertainment Corp (NYSE:SIX) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League […]
In my three stocks to avoid article last week, I predicted that Alteryx (NYSE: AYX), Cedar Fair (NYSE: FUN), and Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund (OTC: GDLC) would have a rough few days. Alteryx stock retreated 5% for the week. Finally, there was Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor announced plans to reopen the park to Members and Pass holders on May 15-16, and to the general public on May 22, 2021.
Norwegian, Booking Holdings, and Seaworld suffer Q1 losses as the world continues to be ravaged by COVID. Julie Hyman, Myles Udland, and Brian Sozzi break down the state of the travel industry.
SeaWorld (SEAS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 31.33% and 41.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. said Thursday it had net loss of $44.9 million, or 57 cents a share, in the first quarter, narrower than the loss of $56.5 million, or 72 cents a share, posted in the year-earlier quarter. Revenue rose to $171.9 million from $153.6 million. The FactSet consensus was for a loss of 78 cents and revenue of $121.0 million. The theme park operator said the revenue number was down 21.2% from the first quarter of 2019, before the coronavirus pandemic shuttered parks. Total r...
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS), a leading theme park and entertainment company, today reported its financial results for the first quarter of 2021.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS), a leading theme park and entertainment company, today announced the appointment of Marc Swanson to the position of Chief Executive Officer ("CEO") and Elizabeth Castro Gulacsy as Chief Financial Officer ("CFO") and Treasurer. All changes are effective immediately. SeaWorld's Board of Directors (the "Board") unanimously approved the appointments.