Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 2.0% in a week
- Amusement and Theme Parks stocks up 3.2% on average while median return up 7.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FUN 9.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SEAS -0.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SIX -3.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 62.9%, for the past 3 months is 78.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 87.9%, the lowest correlation is -6.7%, the latest correlation is 39.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 69.6% between FUN and SIX
The lowest correlation is 52.3% between FUN and SEAS
Investors were in a buying mood, particularly with regard to companies that got hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic.
In this article we are going to list the 25 tallest rollercoasters in the world. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 10 tallest rollercoasters in the world. Almost everyone, adult or child, loves to go to a good amusement park. A perfect vacation day with a good balance of food and fun. What’s […]
Many investors who took a chance on DoorDash (NYSE: DASH), SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS), and GameStop (NYSE: GME) are sitting pretty right now, but they may not feel so fortunate in the year ahead. Let's go over why DoorDash, SeaWorld Entertainment, and GameStop could be silent wealth killers in 2021.
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation ( NYSE:SIX ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up...
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX), the world’s largest regional theme park company, today announced that it will participate in the following virtual investor conference:
DALLAS, Dec. 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dave & Buster’s Entertainment, Inc., (NASDAQ: PLAY), (“Dave & Buster’s” or the “Company”), an owner and operator of entertainment and dining venues, today announced that it has appointed James Chambers, a partner and co-founder of Hill Path Capital LP (“Hill Path”), to its Board of Directors and Audit, Finance and Compensation Committees, effective December 22, 2020. With the addition of Mr. Chambers, the Dave & Buster’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) ...
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the third quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Following SeaWorld's 2019 publication of a foundational study that created first-ever standards for assessing the health of killer whales, this same team of veterinarians from SeaWorld, the Pacific Marine Mammal Center, and the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine has published a similar study about dolphin health in Veterinary Quarterly. Using data from 1,426 blood samples collected as part of SeaWorld's routine preventative medicine program from 156 healthy bottlenose dolphins ...
CEDAR FAIR CEO RICHARD ZIMMERMAN IS FEATURED GUEST FOR INTERNATIONAL THEME PARK SERVICES I’M4FUN PODCAST AIRING LIVE ON DECEMBER 16