Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Black-Owned Company stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 1.3% in a day
- Black-Owned Company stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 3.6% in a week
- Black-Owned Company stocks down 2.9% on average while median return down -0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMS 11.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UONE -11.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RLJ 5.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UONE -4.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 8.7%, for the past 3 months is 10.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.7%, the lowest correlation is -20.2%, the latest correlation is -12.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 42.8% between RLJ and UONE
The lowest correlation is -39.3% between AMS and BYFC
Broadway Financial ( NASDAQ:BYFC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.95m (up 28% from 3Q...
Celebration Reception featured State, Federal, and Local Officials Check Presentation to Contest Winners
Carver Bancorp ( NASDAQ:CARV ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$6.79m (down 16% from 2Q...
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, published its “Small Cap Value Strategy” third-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The ClearBridge Small Cap Value Strategy underperformed its Russell 2000 Value Index benchmark during the third quarter. On an absolute basis, the Strategy had losses in eight out of 11 […]
-Gross Margin Increases 33% to $2.0 Million; Net Income Increases to $0.3 Million or $0.05 per share- -PBRT Revenue and Volume Increases 82% and 40% Respectively- -Conference Call Thursday November 10th at 3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT- SAN FRANCISCO, CA, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- American Shared Hospital Services (NYSE American: AMS) (the "Company"), a leading provider of turnkey technology solutions for stereotactic radiosurgery and advanced radiation therapy equipment and
Urban One ( NASDAQ:UONE.K ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$121.4m (up 8.9% from 3Q 2021...
Conference Call on Thursday November 10th, 2022 at 3:00 pm ET / 12:00 pm PT SAN FRANCISCO, CA, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – American Shared Hospital Services (NYSE American: AMS) (the "Company"), a leading provider of turnkey technology solutions for stereotactic radiosurgery and advanced radiation therapy equipment and services, today announced that the Company will hold a quarterly conference call to discuss its third quarter 2022 financial results on Thursday November
Urban One, Inc. (NASDAQ: UONEK and UONE) today reported its results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Net revenue was approximately $121.4 million, an increase of 8.9% from the same period in 2021. The Company reported operating income of approximately $19.0 million for the three months ended September 30, 2022, compared to approximately $34.5 million for the three months ended September 30, 2021. Broadcast and digital operating income1 was approximately $50.8 million, an increase of 3.5
LOS ANGELES, November 03, 2022--Broadway Financial Corporation ("Broadway", "we", or the "Company") (NASDAQ Capital Market: BYFC), reported consolidated net earnings of $1.3 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2022, compared to consolidated net earnings of $182 thousand, or $0.00 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2021.
RLJ Lodging (RLJ) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 2.56% and 1.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?