Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Black-Owned Company stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up -3.4% in a day
- Black-Owned Company stocks down 5.0% on average while median return down 4.2% in a week
- Black-Owned Company stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 6.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMS 7.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UONE -7.3%, $CARV -15.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BYFC 12.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RLJ -8.2%, $AMS -25.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.9%, for the past 3 months is 26.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 74.7%, the lowest correlation is -16.9%, the latest correlation is 6.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 54.3% between CARV and UONE
The lowest correlation is 6.0% between BYFC and RLJ
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Urban One, Inc. (NASDAQ:UONEK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Urban One, Inc. (NASDAQ: UONEK and UONE) today reported its results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Net revenue was approximately $91.4 million, a decrease of 3.6% from the same period in 2020. Broadcast and digital operating income1 was approximately $36.4 million, a decrease of 3.3% from the same period in 2020. The Company reported operating income of approximately $23.8 million for the three months ended March 31, 2021, compared to an operating loss of approximately $27.3 million for t...
Conference Call onThursday, May 13th, 2021 at 1:00pm EST / 10:00am PST San Francisco, CA, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- American Shared Hospital Services (NYSE American: AMS) (the "Company"), a leading provider of turnkey technology solutions for stereotactic radiosurgery and advanced radiation therapy equipment and services, today announced that the Company will hold a quarterly conference call to discuss its first quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, May 13th, 202...
RLJ Lodging (RLJ) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 30.77% and 8.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RLJ Lodging Trust Reports First Quarter 2021 Results