Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Black-Owned Company stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Black-Owned Company stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Black-Owned Company stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 4.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CARV 11.7%, $UONE 11.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BYFC -17.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BYFC 3.2%, $AMS 1.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UONE -0.2%, $CARV -1.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.5%, for the past 3 months is 24.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.1%, the lowest correlation is -19.2%, the latest correlation is -14.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 31.1% between AMS and CARV
The lowest correlation is -2.6% between AMS and BYFC
RLJ Lodging (RLJ) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Imagine a program where college students learn financial skills and teach their peers knowledge for financial success. The SFE&PD Student Ambassador Program is doing precisely this at Howard University, University of the District of Columbia (UDC), and Medgar Evers College in partnership with Carver Federal Savings Bank ("Carver").
BETHESDA, Md., September 30, 2021--RLJ Lodging Trust Sets Dates for Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
RLJ Lodging (RLJ) is seeing positive earnings estimate revisions, suggesting that it could be a solid choice for investors.
BETHESDA, Md., September 16, 2021--RLJ Lodging Trust Amends Credit Facilities to Extend Maturities and Increase Acquisition Limits
LOS ANGELES, September 16, 2021--Broadway Financial Corporation ("Broadway" or the "Company") (NASDAQ Capital Market: BYFC), today announced that on September 15, 2021, Mr. Jack T. Thompson submitted his resignation from the Board of the Company and its subsidiary, City First Bank, National Association ("City First") for personal professional reasons, effective at 5:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time on September 15, 2021. The resignation was not the result of any disagreement with the Company or any o