Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Book Publishers stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 1.9% in a day
- Book Publishers stocks down 7.8% on average while median return down 7.7% in a week
- Book Publishers stocks down 9.7% on average while median return down 10.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PSO -14.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EDUC 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PSO -15.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 13.6%, for the past 3 months is 5.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.7%, the lowest correlation is -82.9%, the latest correlation is 31.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 13.6% between EDUC and PSO
The lowest correlation is 13.6% between EDUC and PSO
Educational Development Corporation ( NASDAQ:EDUC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.10 per share on...
Presentation on October 13 at 3:30 PM ET Tulsa, Oklahoma--(Newsfile Corp. - October 7, 2021) - Educational Development Corporation (NASDAQ: EDUC) ("EDC", or the "Company") (http://www.edcpub.com) announced today that it will be presenting at the 14th annual Main Event on October 13 at 12:30 pm PT/ 3:30 pm ET at the Luxe Sunset Bel-Air in Los Angeles. Craig White, President and CEO of Educational Development, will be giving the presentation."We are honored to be back ...
Tulsa, Oklahoma--(Newsfile Corp. - October 7, 2021) - Educational Development Corporation (NASDAQ: EDUC) ("EDC", or the "Company") (http://www.edcpub.com) today reports financial results for the second quarter and year-to-date ended August 31, 2021.Pre-COVID, COVID Impacted and Current Year Comparison"As a result of the pandemic, 2020 was a very unusual year for all companies. Ours was no exception. Fortunately, we saw an increase in demand for our products, and we were poised and ready to meet
Tulsa, Oklahoma--(Newsfile Corp. - October 5, 2021) - Educational Development Corp. (NASDAQ: EDUC), a publishing company specializing in books for children, today announced plans to release financial results for its second fiscal quarter ended August 31, 2021. The Company will announce earnings after market close on October 6, 2021. Educational Development Corp. will also host an earnings conference call followed by a question-and-answer session to be held on October 7, 2021 at 4:00 PM ...
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
Tulsa, Oklahoma--(Newsfile Corp. - August 12, 2021) - Educational Development Corporation (NASDAQ: EDUC) today announced that Randall White, Active Chairman of the Board will be attending the Q3 Virtual Investor Summit. Event Q3 Investor Summit Date August 17-18th, 2021 Presentation August 18th at 12:30 PM ET Location https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_c8E1cCfcRSuZ8-0dlDj_Mg About Educational Development CorporationEDC is a publishing company specializing in books for children. EDC is the exclu