Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Book Publishers stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 2.0% in a day
- Book Publishers stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 3.9% in a week
- Book Publishers stocks down 6.5% on average while median return down 5.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PSO 4.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EDUC -15.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PSO 2.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EDUC -10.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is -0.0%, for the past 3 months is -1.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 81.5%, the lowest correlation is -77.2%, the latest correlation is -25.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is -0.0% between EDUC and PSO
The lowest correlation is -0.0% between EDUC and PSO
TULSA, Okla., July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Educational Development Corporation (“EDC”, or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EDUC) (http://www.edcpub.com) today reports record first quarter net revenues and increased earnings per share results for the quarter ended May 31, 2021. First Quarter Highlights Compared to the Prior Year First Quarter Net revenues of $40.8 million, an increase of $2.5 million, or 6.5%, compared to $38.3 million.Average active UBAM sales consultants totaled 55,100.Earnings bef
CEO Randall White has done a decent job of delivering relatively good performance at Educational Development...
Educational Development (NASDAQ:EDUC) has had a rough three months with its share price down 24%. However, a closer...
TULSA, Okla., June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Educational Development Corporation (“EDC”, or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EDUC) (http://www.edcpub.com) reports that the Company has estimated net revenues in fiscal first quarter 2022 totaling approximately $40.8 million. This represents an increase of $2.5 million, or 6.5%, from net revenues achieved in fiscal first quarter 2021 of $38.3 million. The Company estimates earning per share for the quarter between $0.38 and $0.41, which is an increase ov