Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up -1.3% in a week
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks up 4.3% on average while median return up -0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMCX 30.1%, $DISCA 28.3%, $DISCK 28.3%, $LORL 23.6%, $DISCB 10.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NFLX -4.7%, $DISH -5.5%, $LBRDA -5.9%, $LBRDK -6.6%, $CABO -7.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LORL 11.3%, $AMCX 7.3%, $DISCK 7.3%, $DISCA 6.2%, $DISCB 4.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LBTYK -2.6%, $LILAK -3.1%, $LBTYA -3.2%, $CABO -3.8%, $CMCSA -5.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.6%, for the past 3 months is 20.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.1%, the lowest correlation is -1.0%, the latest correlation is 16.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.0% between DISCA and DISCK
The lowest correlation is -49.2% between CCZ and CHTR
Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous and Richard Gelfond, IMAX CEO, discuss the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the film industry.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: AT&T, Disney, Apple, Netflix and Amazon
ViacomCBS CFO Naveen Chopra weighs in on the streaming wars and how his company plans to compete.
Yahoo Finance’s Brian Sozzi, Myles Udland, and Julie Hyman preview Netflix’s earnings report with Bernie McTernan, Rosenblatt Securities Director.
Shaw Communications' (SJR) first-quarter fiscal 2021 reflects revenue decline in both wireline and wireless segments.
Liberty Global (Nasdaq: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK), one of the world’s leading converged video, broadband and communications companies, through its Liberty Global Ventures ("LG Ventures") investment arm, has seen the successful public debut of Skillz (NYSE: SKLZ), the leading mobile games platform.
How far off is Shaw Communications Inc. ( TSE:SJR.B ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
In this episode of Influencers, Andy is joined by billionaire media mogul and Saban Capital Group CEO , Haim Saban, to discuss his support for President-Elect Joe Biden, how the January 6 riot will affect President Trump's legacy, and the media's responsibility in spreading harmful misinformation to the American people.
CALGARY, Alberta, Jan. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shaw Communications Inc. (“Shaw” or, the “Corporation”) announced that, at its annual meeting of shareholders held earlier today, the resolutions proposed in Shaw’s management proxy circular were adopted. The detailed results from the annual shareholder meeting are as follows.1. Election of each of the following thirteen nominees as directors of the Corporation (by ballot): Votes For Votes Withheld % % Peter J. Bissonnette20,254,...
As the most popular series on a streaming service, The Office is a big loss for Netflix, and a bigger gain for NBCUniversal's Peacock.