Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Casinos/Gaming stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 0.8% in a day
- Casinos/Gaming stocks up 5.4% on average while median return up 4.3% in a week
- Casinos/Gaming stocks up 30.1% on average while median return up 27.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index is based on equal weighted constituencies returns,Aggregated volume information is based on sum of all constituencies volumes
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IGT 52.4%, $FLL 46.3%, $CZR 44.6%, $WYNN 40.9%, $MGM 36.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CPHC -1.8%, $MSC -4.7%, $NWGI -26.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GRVY 17.0%, $MCRI 13.0%, $TRWH 11.8%, $CZR 6.6%, $FLL 6.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CHDN -1.3%, $MLCO -1.5%, $CPHC -2.4%, $LVS -3.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.6%, for the past 3 months is 23.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 43.6%, the lowest correlation is 5.9%, the latest correlation is 36.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.4% between MGM and WYNN
The lowest correlation is -40.9% between CPHC and PENN
DraftKings stock rose on Friday, after Canada a day earlier introduced a bill that would decriminalize betting on a single sports game.
Does Boyd Gaming (BYD) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
The Pittsburgh Steelers announced today that BetMGM, a leading sports betting and digital gaming company, is the team's First Gaming Partner. The partnership features fan-focused assets such as presenting sponsorship of the Steelers Kickoff pregame show, as well as team broadcast programming, digital marketing assets, and in-stadium promotions and signage.
Boyd Gaming (BYD) continues to focus on interactive gaming platform, FanDuel Group partnership and portfolio expansion to drive growth.
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (NASDAQ: PENN) ("the Company" or "Penn National") announced today that the Company’s Board of Directors has appointed Marla Kaplowitz to the Board, subject to customary regulatory approvals. Ms. Kaplowitz’s appointment will expand the size of the Board to eight members, six of whom satisfy the standards for director independence under the current Listing Rules of the NASDAQ Stock Market.
Upgrades * According to Canaccord Genuity, the prior rating for Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (NYSE: SPR) was changed from Hold to Buy. In the third quarter, Spirit AeroSystems Hldgs showed an EPS of $1.34, compared to $1.62 from the year-ago quarter. The stock has a 52-week-high of 92.37 and a 52-week-low of 13.69. At the end of the last trading period, Spirit AeroSystems Hldgs closed at $32.59. * For SM Energy Co (NYSE: SM), Stifel upgraded the previous rating of Hold to the current ratin...
International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) announced today that it recently won the "Sustainable Business Award" for gaming industry suppliers in the 2020 Industry Community Awards. In its inaugural year, the Industry Community Awards recognizes companies and individuals within the gaming industry that have gone above and beyond in helping others and in tackling major issues brought on by the pandemic.