Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Commercial Services stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up -0.4% in a day
- Commercial Services stocks up 3.3% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Commercial Services stocks up 15.0% on average while median return up 5.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TRXC 537.6%, $DDD 204.0%, $BBIG 179.9%, $LMFA 173.8%, $CLXT 148.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MKGI -23.6%, $PMVP -30.8%, $DSS -36.1%, $ATHA -39.8%, $APRE -77.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BBIG 168.2%, $VIR 98.3%, $EXPI 48.0%, $KRKR 36.1%, $CLXT 33.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MARA -16.6%, $ATHA -20.2%, $GSL -21.0%, $DSS -24.1%, $DYN -35.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 6.3%, for the past 3 months is 8.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 14.2%, the lowest correlation is 1.6%, the latest correlation is 5.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.5% between ASGN and BBSI
The lowest correlation is -61.6% between ALT and BFAM
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCRN), a leading provider of total talent management, including workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients, announced that John A. Martins, 52, has joined the Company as Group President, Nurse and Allied, effective today.
Morningstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: MORN) plans to report its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, February 18, 2021. The company does not hold analyst conference calls; however, investors may submit written questions to Morningstar at email@example.com.
The news comes roughly a month after the ATM operator agreed to be acquired by Apollo for $2.3 billion.
NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies: Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (NYSE: WDR) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Macquarie Asset Management for $25.00 per share. If you are a Waddell shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. SMTC Corporation (NASDAQ: SMTX) concerning poten...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies:Cardtronics plc (NASDAQ:CATM) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to NCR Corporation for $39. If you are a Cardtronics shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies:Coherent, Inc. (NASDAQ:COHR) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Lumentum Holdings Inc.
AMN Healthcare (AMN) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Does TransEnterix (TRXC) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Does Calyxt (CLXT) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.