Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Coronavirus Testing stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Coronavirus Testing stocks up 2.9% on average while median return up 2.8% in a week
- Coronavirus Testing stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CODX 20.8%, $FLDM 17.8%, $GH 6.2%, $QGEN 3.4%, $TMO 2.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CEMI -1.5%, $OPGN -3.6%, $LH -4.9%, $ABT -5.5%, $DGX -6.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FLDM 11.5%, $CEMI 5.9%, $CODX 5.2%, $OPGN 4.8%, $TMO 3.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DGX -1.2%, $LH -2.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.9%, for the past 3 months is 18.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.3%, the lowest correlation is -0.9%, the latest correlation is 33.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.2% between DGX and LH
The lowest correlation is -48.5% between GNMK and LMNX
The board of directors of Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today declared a quarterly common dividend of 45 cents per share.
USA Swimming, the national governing body for the sport of swimming in the United States, and BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) (NYSE: BDX), a leading global medical technology company, have partnered to provide COVID-19 testing at USA Swimming events.
A U.S. senator on Thursday slammed American companies, including Amazon.com Inc, Apple Inc and Nike Inc, for turning a blind eye to allegations of forced labor in China, arguing they were making American consumers complicit in Beijing's repressive policies. Speaking at a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing on China's crackdown on Uyghurs and other Muslim minorities in its western Xinjiang region, Republican Senator Marco Rubio said many U.S. companies had not woken up to the fact that th...
BD (BDX) receives 2 billion pandemic orders for needles and syringes to support global COVID-19 vaccination efforts.
ROCKVILLE, Md., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen” or the “Company”), a precision medicine company harnessing the power of molecular diagnostics and informatics to help combat infectious disease, today announced that the Company conducted its 2021 annual stockholders meeting (the “Annual Meeting”) and adjourned the meeting solely with respect to Proposal 2 set forth in its Definitive Proxy Statement (the “Proxy Statement”) filed with the Securities and Exchange
According to LabCorp (LH), the on-demand delivery option is useful for individuals showing symptoms of COVID-19 infection who want to be tested without potentially infecting others.
ROCKVILLE, Md., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen”), a precision medicine company harnessing the power of molecular diagnostics and informatics to help combat infectious disease, today announced that its subsidiary Ares Genetics, which strives to become a leader in bacterial genomics and the AI-powered prediction of antimicrobial resistance (AMR), is developing a culture-free, genomic assay for comprehensive AMR surveillance. Dr. Johannes Weinberger, NGS Laborat
Shares of top healthcare stock Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) are down 8% over the past month while the S&P 500 has been relatively steady, up by less than 1% during that period. Should investors considering adding Abbott's stock to their portfolios now that it is trading at a lower price, or is it likely headed for more of a decline? Why did Abbott reduce its earnings forecast?