Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Coronavirus Testing stocks down 3.5% on average while median return down 2.9% in a day
- Coronavirus Testing stocks down 8.3% on average while median return down 4.6% in a week
- Coronavirus Testing stocks down 9.5% on average while median return down 10.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GNMK 34.1%, $LMNX 11.6%, $LH 0.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TMO -14.9%, $GH -16.0%, $OPGN -19.8%, $CEMI -40.1%, $FLDM -40.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DGX 2.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GH -10.9%, $CODX -14.4%, $FLDM -17.3%, $CEMI -22.7%, $OPGN -23.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.2%, for the past 3 months is 18.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.3%, the lowest correlation is 1.9%, the latest correlation is 23.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 67.2% between GH and TMO
The lowest correlation is -46.5% between FLDM and GNMK
What happened Shares of Guardant Health (NASDAQ: GH) were sinking 7.9% as of 3:05 p.m. EST on Thursday. The genomics company didn't report any news that would cause its stock to slide. Instead, Guardant Health's shares were pulled down by the broader market sell-off.
National Vision (EYE) witnesses comparable growth on increased customer transaction in Q4.
Masimo's (MASI) Rad-G with Temperature, which aids clinicians in seamless assessment of key vital signs through a single device, gets CE marking.
Abbott's (ABT) FreeStyle Libre is the only glucose sensing technology available in Canada to remotely monitor glucose status in an expectant mother to reduce exposure to COVID-19.
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs March 3) Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AERI) Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE: BHC) ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: NDRA) iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ITOS) Magenta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGTA) (reacted to fourth-quarter results) MiMedx Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDXG) Renalytix AI plc (NASDAQ: RNLX) Down In The Dumps (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-...
Penny stocks are attractive to some investors because their low prices don't have to increase by much for you to get a great return. Both Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) and Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) are examples of investments you won't need to worry about. Thermo Fisher makes for a solid healthcare investment because it provides the industry with a variety of products and services.
BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) (NYSE: BDX), a leading global medical technology company, announced today it has acquired GSL Solutions, Inc. ("GSL"), a privately-held company that develops smart medication devices for the storage and tracking of controlled substances and patient specific medications that improve the security, efficiency and compliance of medication storage, as well as analytic capabilities to further improve inventory management, including of controlled substances, regulator...
Luminex Corporation (NASDAQ: LMNX) today announced that it has received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for a new expanded version of its NxTAG® Respiratory Pathogen Panel (RPP) that includes the SARS-CoV-2 virus for high-throughput respiratory testing. The new test is a combination of the company's original NxTAG RPP, an FDA-cleared in vitro diagnostic for syndromic respiratory infection testing, and SARS-CoV-2.
Luminex (LMNX) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.