Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Coronavirus Testing stocks up 3.0% on average while median return up 2.5% in a day
- Coronavirus Testing stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Coronavirus Testing stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up -0.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CODX 18.0%, $GH 13.0%, $QGEN 6.2%, $BDX 0.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DGX -1.4%, $TMO -1.4%, $LH -2.0%, $ABT -4.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CODX 8.1%, $QGEN 2.6%, $ABT 0.7%, $TMO 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LH -0.7%, $DGX -2.6%, $GH -5.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 46.6%, for the past 3 months is 34.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 82.7%, the lowest correlation is 7.4%, the latest correlation is 45.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.5% between DGX and LH
The lowest correlation is -41.6% between FLDM and GH
Quest Diagnostics (DGX) continues to make inroads with its health plans, gaining share and increasing revenues faster than the market.
BD's (BDX) latest combination test is expected to speed up the detection of the infection-causing viruses, thereby accelerating the implementation of the appropriate treatment plan.
Life sciences company Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) played an instrumental role in delivering COVID-19 treatments to the world's population. With healthcare spending on the rise, Thermo Fisher is expanding its services in a bid to capture even more of the market. To help address this need, The White House released a Pandemic Preparedness Plan and hopes to increase biodefense spending.
(Bloomberg) -- Meiji Holdings Co. plans to enter the $5.9 billion US baby formula market, joining Nestle SA, Danone DA and other global giants seeking to supply powdered milk to ease a national shortage. Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesStock Doomsayers Vindicated in Historic First Half: Markets WrapCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsUkraine Latest: Kyiv Lauds Isle Retake; Putin
Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) closed the most recent trading day at $543.28, moving +1.37% from the previous trading session.
In the face of significant economic, social and health-related challenges around the world, corporate sustainability has never been more important.
Walgreens Boots (WBA) reports better-than-expected Q3 earnings, with robust sales contributions from the International and Walgreens Health segments.
You'll make a lot more money if you know how to find and keep dividend payers in your portfolio.
Shares of AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) are up by about 13% this year, which is a lot better than the benchmark S&P 500 index, which has lost 20% over the same period. With lots of high-margin revenue from top-selling drugs, there's a good chance that AbbVie stock will remain a safe haven even if the U.S. economy plunges into a deep recession. The top-selling drug for AbbVie is Humira.
BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) (NYSE: BDX), a leading global medical technology company, announced that the BD MAX™ Respiratory Viral Panel (RVP), a new molecular diagnostic combination test for SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A + B and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), has been CE marked to the IVD directive 98/79/EC.