Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Coronavirus Vaccine stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up -0.5% in a day
- Coronavirus Vaccine stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 3.5% in a week
- Coronavirus Vaccine stocks down 13.4% on average while median return down 21.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SNY 5.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $INO -21.9%, $MRNA -27.7%, $BNTX -31.7%, $NVAX -38.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OCGN 4.7%, $SNY 3.5%, $INO 3.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VXRT -3.8%, $MRNA -4.3%, $BNTX -7.5%, $NVAX -12.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.5%, for the past 3 months is 21.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 63.7%, the lowest correlation is -4.9%, the latest correlation is 57.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.5% between BNTX and MRNA
The lowest correlation is -49.3% between INO and JNJ
Modesto, CA, based Investment company Mraz, Amerine & Associates, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities, Coterra Energy Inc, Core Laboratories NV, Dimensional U.S.
New York, NY, based Investment company Edge Wealth Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Biotech ETF, Salesforce.com Inc, Invesco BulletShares 2024 Corporate Bond ETF, Invesco Senior Loan ETF, iShares J.P.
Johnson & Johnson on Friday said it had agreed to pay $44 million to resolve claims that it fueled the opioid epidemic in New Mexico, a state which originally opted against participating in a nationwide settlement resolving thousands of similar cases. The drugmaker said the $44 million was consistent with the terms of a proposal for J&J and drug distributors McKesson Corp , AmerisourceBergen Corp and Cardinal Health Inc to pay up to $26 billion to resolve the cases nationally. New Mexico Attor...
Johnson & Johnson on Friday said it had agreed to pay $44 million to resolve claims that it fueled the opioid epidemic in New Mexico, a state which originally opted against participating in a nationwide settlement resolving thousands of similar cases. The drugmaker said the $44 million was consistent with the terms of a proposal for J&J and drug distributors McKesson Corp , AmerisourceBergen Corp and Cardinal Health Inc to pay up to $26 billion to resolve the cases nationally.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved drugs from AbbVie Inc and Pfizer Inc for treating eczema, a skin disease, the companies said on Friday. AbbVie's Rinvoq and Pfizer's Cibinqo have been approved to treat moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis, or eczema, in patients who do not respond to previous treatment or when use of other treatments is not recommended.
Dr. Andre Campbell, a professor of surgery at UCSF and ICU physician at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the rise in COVID-19 cases in California, staffing shortages, and the need to vaccinate as many Americans as possible.
NEW YORK, January 14, 2022--Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today that the United States (U.S.) Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved CIBINQO® (abrocitinib), an oral, once-daily, Janus kinase 1 (JAK1) inhibitor, for the treatment of adults living with refractory, moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis (AD) whose disease is not adequately controlled with other systemic drug products, including biologics, or when use of those therapies is inadvisable.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the expanded use of AbbVie Inc's arthritis drug to treat eczema, a skin disease, the company said on Friday. The approval of Rinvoq for the treatment of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis, or eczema, was for patients 12 years and older who do not respond to previous treatment or when use of other treatments is not recommended. Approval for Rinvoq follows significant delays amid concerns over safety https://www.reuters.com/article/abbvie-fda-idUS...
BridgeBio (BBIO) forges an alliance with Amgen to evaluate their respective cancer drugs for the treatment of advanced solid tumors with KRAS G12C mutations.
Data from multiple studies support the use of AstraZeneca's (AZN) COVID vaccine booster against several variants of concern, including Omicron.