Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Coronavirus Vaccine stocks up 5.3% on average while median return up 5.6% in a day
- Coronavirus Vaccine stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up -0.8% in a week
- Coronavirus Vaccine stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OCGN 11.5%, $VXRT 8.7%, $INO 7.4%, $MRNA 4.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PFE -0.1%, $BNTX -2.5%, $SNY -4.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BNTX 17.5%, $NVAX 10.6%, $MRNA 3.9%, $PFE 1.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $JNJ -1.5%, $INO -2.6%, $OCGN -3.6%, $SNY -4.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 56.0%, for the past 3 months is 40.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 84.5%, the lowest correlation is 2.8%, the latest correlation is 59.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.9% between OCGN and VXRT
The lowest correlation is 8.5% between BNTX and SNY
Today the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Sanofi's licensure request for vaccine approval for the upcoming 2022-2023 flu season, including: Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent (Influenza Vaccine), Flublok Quadrivalent (Influenza Vaccine) and Fluzone Quadrivalent (Influenza Vaccine).5 This approval comes on the heels of the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) preferential recommendation for adults 65+ including Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent and Flublok Quadrivalen
INOVIO (NASDAQ: INO), a biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing DNA medicines to help protect people from infectious diseases and treat people with cancer and HPV-associated diseases, today announced that in connection with the hiring of Dr. Michael John Sumner as Chief Medical Officer, announced on June 27, 2022, the Compensation Committee of INOVIO's Board of Directors approved equity grants to Dr. Sumner as inducement awards under INOVIO's 2022 Inducement Plan (the "In
The U.S. is gearing up for another wave of COVID-19 infections in the fall and winter following a flurry of activity this week.
Novavax Inc said on Friday it expects to provide a COVID-19 vaccine targeting Omicron in the fourth quarter as it accelerates development of shots to protect against the BA.4 and BA.5 subvariants. The U.S. FDA on Thursday recommended COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers change the design of their booster shots beginning this fall to include components tailored to combat the currently dominant Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 subvariants. Novavax expects additional preclinical data on shots tailored against the...
Sanofi (SNY) pauses enrollment in late-stage studies evaluating its BTK inhibitor in multiple sclerosis and myasthenia gravis after the FDA places a partial clinical hold on these studies.
Pfizer (PFE) submits NDA to the FDA seeking approval for using its oral antiviral COVID pill in vaccinated and unvaccinated patients at a high risk of developing severe COVID-19 complications.
Indeed, the S&P 500 is in bear market territory, defined as a 20% (or more) drop from its most recent high. Take biotech company Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX). While the broader market sell-off hasn't helped Novavax, the company has encountered its own issues, too.
In this article, we discuss 10 defensive stocks that Ken Fisher loves. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Fisher’s investment philosophy, hedge fund returns, and history, go directly to Ken Fisher Loves These 5 Defensive Stocks. Born in 1950, Kenneth Lawrence Fisher is an American investor, author, and founder of one of […]
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose Friday after the index staged its worst first-half performance since 1962. Chinese EV stocks reported strong sales.
In anticipation of a new surge of COVID-19 infections later this year, the FDA recommends that COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers develop bivalent booster vaccines that contain the BA.4/BA.5 Omicron subvariants.