Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electric Power Distribution stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 1.5% in a day
- Electric Power Distribution stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Electric Power Distribution stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 1.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HNP 14.5%, $ENIC 12.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UTL -3.1%, $PAM -8.7%, $EBR -18.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HNP 7.2%, $PAM 3.0%, $NWE 1.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ENIC -5.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.2%, for the past 3 months is 21.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.4%, the lowest correlation is -14.4%, the latest correlation is 2.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.2% between NWE and UTL
The lowest correlation is -14.2% between ENIC and HNP
HAMPTON, N.H., Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Unitil Corporation (NYSE: UTL) (www.unitil.com) has scheduled the release of its fourth quarter 2020 earnings before the market opens on February 2, 2021. Unitil will host its conference call and webcast later that day at 2:00 p.m. (ET) to review its results. Related presentation materials will be available before the call on the Company’s Investors page at www.unitil.com/investors. The conference call will be broadcast live in listen-only mode on...
Does the January share price for NorthWestern Corporation ( NASDAQ:NWE ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") today changed Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora Norte S.A. (Edenor)´s rating outlook to negative from stable and affirmed its Caa3 corporate family and senior unsecured ratings. The action follows Pampa's announcement of the sale of its controlling interest in Edenor to Empresa de Energía del Cono Sur S.A. (unrated).
These businesses could represent bargain opportunities
The Meaning Behind Value Stocks A value stock is traditionally defined in terms of how investors in the marketplace are valuing that company's future growth prospects. Low P/E multiples are good base indicators that the company is undervalued and can most likely be labelled as a value stock.The following stocks are considered to be notable value stocks in the utilities sector: 1. NRG Energy (NYSE:NRG) - P/E: 2.17 2. China Recycling Energy (NASDAQ:CREG) - P/E: 2.31 3. Pampa Energia (NYSE:PAM)...
In this article we are going to list the 15 largest power companies in the world. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 10 largest power companies in the world. The power industry is one of the most important and integral industries in the world, and to learn why it is so important, first […]
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the September quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]