Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- FAANG+ stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- FAANG+ stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.0% in a week
- FAANG+ stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down 5.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AMZN -6.4%, $MSFT -7.3%, $NFLX -13.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GOOG 2.0%, $GOOGL 1.8%, $AAPL 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AMZN -0.3%, $MSFT -1.2%, $NFLX -2.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 71.3%, for the past 3 months is 52.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 85.8%, the lowest correlation is 24.1%, the latest correlation is 80.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.2% between GOOG and GOOGL
The lowest correlation is 46.8% between FB and NFLX
Riverside, CT, based Investment company Baxter Bros Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Meta Platforms Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Chevron Corp, Constellation Brands Inc, Domino's Pizza Inc, sells Adobe Inc, , Philip Morris International Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Baxter Bros Inc.
Investment company Santori & Peters, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 ETF, Procter & Gamble Co, Schwab U.S.
Investment company Beam Wealth Advisors, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys JPMorgan Short Duration Core Plus ETF, Glacier Bancorp Inc, iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, ARK Innovation ETF, iShares MSCI Intl Small-Cap Multifac, sells Apple Inc, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, iShares 0-5 Year TIPS Bond ETF, iShares Russell Top 200 Growth ETF, Meta Platforms Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Beam Wealth Advisors, Inc..
A new company called Auggy is aiming to let users to create their own personal metaverse.
Snap stock flopped as an equity analyst downgraded the social media company over lingering concerns regarding changes to Apple's iOS.
The stock of electric-vehicle (EV) start-up Lucid Group (NASDAQ: LCID) suddenly jumped in afternoon trading today, apparently responding to a rumor that Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) might tap it to build the tech company's own long-awaited EV. At the close on Friday, Lucid stock was up almost 2%. Apple stock, in contrast, had barely budged.
Dozens of states led by New York asked a U.S. federal appeals court on Friday to reinstate an antitrust lawsuit filed against Facebook. New York Attorney General Letitia James said Facebook was bad for consumers.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Dozens of states led by New York asked a U.S. federal appeals court on Friday to reinstate an antitrust lawsuit filed against Facebook. New York Attorney General Letitia James said Facebook was bad for consumers.
The project, if it had landed, would have been the largest in North Carolina economic development history.
House Committee subpoenas Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and YouTube over misinformation. Does it realize this may be a feature, not a bug?