Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Footwear Manufacturing stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Footwear Manufacturing stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 2.3% in a week
- Footwear Manufacturing stocks up 2.8% on average while median return up 1.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CROX 14.1%, $DECK 6.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WWW -1.0%, $NKE -3.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SHOO -3.3%, $DECK -3.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 57.2%, for the past 3 months is 39.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 84.0%, the lowest correlation is 21.5%, the latest correlation is 70.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.4% between SHOO and WWW
The lowest correlation is 24.1% between CROX and NKE
Don't pay a premium for the industry's underdog when the market leader offers stronger growth at lower valuations.
Want to crystal ball the best mutual funds 2021? Start with the 2020 winners. That's got to include Fidelity Trend Fund run by Shilpa Marda Mehra.
* This weekend's Barron's cover story offers 12 alternatives to bonds for income investors. * Other featured articles examine values stocks worth a look, parallels between internet and transportations stocks, and how to play a consumer discretionary rebound. * Also, the prospects for a luxury retailer, a struggling semiconductor giant, a media colossus and more.Cover story "Bonds Offer Slim Pickings for Yield-Hungry Investors. 12 Places to Look Instead" by Andrew Bary indicates that while the ...
HOKA ONE ONE®, a division of Deckers Brands (NYSE: DECK) announces the launch of the Carbon X 2, a lightweight and propulsive shoe designed to help all athletes break their own records. To celebrate this new footwear innovation, HOKA will host successive 100K world record attempts in the United States and Japan by several of its athletes on January 23, titled Project Carbon X 2.
The stock market tumbled in March amid the coronavirus crash. But Dow Jones stocks finished the year strong, as the index hit another record high on the last day of the year.
Among the Dow Jones stocks, Apple and Microsoft are among the top stocks to buy and watch in December 2020.
Adidas is looking to sell its Reebok brand it acquired nearly 15 years ago, and a contender has stepped up to the table, a group led by "Master P" Miller and former NBA All-Star Baron Davis.
J.C. Penney really has no future, argues one long-time retail analyst.
Percy Master P Miller, rapper and entrepreneur joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss why he and former NBA star Baron Davis are in talks to buy Reebok and break down the importance of boosting minority entrepreneurship now more than ever.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) stock is ending 2020 with a bang. Its outperformance over the S&P 500 reached its highest point in the final week of the year, with shareholders looking at 40% return compared to 15% for the wider market. Let's look at the factors that changed the investment story so dramatically on Nike shares in 2020.