Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Health Services stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up -0.2% in a day
- Health Services stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 0.0% in a week
- Health Services stocks up 13.8% on average while median return up 9.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BASI 114.0%, $IMAC 93.1%, $BDSX 76.1%, $CCM 71.6%, $FLGT 58.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VMD -7.0%, $SMTI -8.2%, $CRHM -24.0%, $PDEX -27.6%, $CRDF -33.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BNR 37.9%, $CSU 34.2%, $BDSX 32.1%, $IMAC 25.0%, $SMTI 24.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MOH -9.2%, $OSH -9.5%, $PNTG -9.6%, $PROG -13.7%, $CRDF -26.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.8%, for the past 3 months is 12.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 35.9%, the lowest correlation is 4.7%, the latest correlation is 16.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.5% between AMEH and CNC
The lowest correlation is -55.0% between BNR and CRDF
Survey of millions of consumers shows evolving trends in healthcare through ongoing pandemic, from future of care delivery, care deferment to patient-provider relationships LINCOLN, Neb., Jan. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NRC Health, the leading provider of in-depth customer intelligence in healthcare, today released its 2021 Healthcare Consumer Trends Report. For its third-annual industry review, NRC Health surveyed millions of healthcare consumers against the backdrop of the ongoing coronavir...
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. The flip side of that is that...
Daniel Smeak, DVM, ACVS Daniel Smeak, DVM, ACVS, Joins Inotiv as Vice President, Surgical ModelsWEST LAFAYETTE, Ind., Jan. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bioanalytical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BASI) (“BASi”, the “Company”, “We”, “Our” or “Inotiv”), doing business as Inotiv, a leading provider of nonclinical and analytical contract research services, today announced that Daniel Smeak, DVM, ACVS, has joined the Company as Vice President, Surgical Models, effective December 30, 2020. Dr. Smeak is based...
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established IQVIA Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:IQV ). The company's stock received...
Medical stocks made a comeback in 2020. The best-performing among them include medical technology companies with high Composite Ratings, a key metric measuring growth.
Apollo Medical Holdings' (NASDAQ:AMEH) stock is up by a considerable 20% over the past week. Since the market usually...