Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Hemophilia A stocks down 2.2% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Hemophilia A stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 2.2% in a week
- Hemophilia A stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 1.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index is based on equal weighted constituencies returns,Aggregated volume information is based on sum of all constituencies volumes
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CBIO 11.2%, $ALNY 7.0%, $PFE 2.6%, $NVO 1.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BMRN -1.3%, $SNY -3.7%, $QURE -9.9%, $TAK -11.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CBIO 15.9%, $PFE 2.6%, $QURE 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BMRN -3.1%, $NVO -3.8%, $ALNY -4.6%, $TAK -6.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.1%, for the past 3 months is 21.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 57.9%, the lowest correlation is -2.2%, the latest correlation is 35.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 69.9% between BMRN and PFE
The lowest correlation is -23.5% between CBIO and TAK
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBIO) today announced that Nassim Usman, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer and Clinton Musil, chief financial officer of Catalyst Biosciences, will participate in fireside chats at two investor conferences in September: The Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference and the Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference. Details for each can be found below. Morgan Stanley Global Healthca...
* BIVV001 is the first investigational factor VIII therapy independent of von Willebrand Factor and has the potential to transform replacement therapy for people with hemophilia A * It is uniquely designed to deliver near-normal factor activity levels for the majority of the week, extending bleed protection in a once-weekly dose * Results from the Phase 1/2a study showed that a single dose of BIVV001 achieved high sustained factor activity and a three- to four-fold increase in half-life when c...
Novo Nordisk (NVO) resumes the phase III studies on concizumabin in hemophilia A and B patients regardless of inhibitor status.
A new series of public service announcements featuring actress Alex Borstein aims to educate the public about the symptoms of von Willebrand disease.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Aug. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBIO) today announced its operating and financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2020 and provided a corporate update. “We continued to make significant progress across our pipeline, delivering on all milestones during the first half of the year,” said Nassim Usman, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer of Catalyst Biosciences. “We are currently on track to achieve additional...
Takeda today presented three abstracts at the 72nd National Hemophilia Foundation’s Bleeding Disorders Conference.
The oral presentation, entitled: “Combination of a Novel Chimeric AAV Capsid and Potency Enhanced FIX Variant for Hemophilia B Gene Therapy,” given by Dr. Grant Blouse, senior vice president of translational research, provided preclinical results of CB 2679d-GT, the company’s novel FIX gene therapy. CB 2679d-GT was designed to achieve clinically relevant FIX levels at a reduced viral load by combining engineered AAV capsids with Catalyst’s novel high potency FIX transgene.