Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Home Health Care Services stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.6% in a day
- Home Health Care Services stocks up 4.5% on average while median return up 5.0% in a week
- Home Health Care Services stocks up 4.8% on average while median return up 3.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ADUS 11.0%, $AMED 8.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LHCG -0.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AMED 8.9%, $ADUS 5.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 59.3%, for the past 3 months is 54.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 81.5%, the lowest correlation is -2.2%, the latest correlation is 46.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.2% between CHE and LHCG
The lowest correlation is 35.3% between AMED and HUM
3 Outpatient Home Health Stocks Set to Ride the Industry's Upturn
Does the January share price for Amedisys, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMED ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
Phirbo's (PAHC) net vaccine sales remain robust on higher international demand for poultry vaccines.
If positive, Abbott's (ABT) TBI blood test result complements CT scans to help evaluate whether a suspected patient has a TBI.
LHC Group (LHCG) continues to gain traction from its broad range of services, and strategic acquisitions and joint ventures.
LHC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LHCG) announced today that the Company is presenting at the 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, January 13, 2020. The presentation will begin at 11:40 a.m. Eastern time, followed by a separate Q&A session.
Addus HomeCare Corporation (NASDAQ: ADUS), a provider of home care services, today announced that Veronica Hill-Milbourne and Esteban López, M.D. have been appointed to the Company's Board of Directors, effective January 11, 2021.
Hologic (HOLX) aims to strengthen its Diagnostics business by foraying into the oncology adjacency space via the acquisition of Biotheranostics.
The best health care stocks to watch have several commonalities including a streak of earnings growth. It's important to keep tabs on high-ranking health care stocks with strong metrics.