Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels stocks down 5.2% on average while median return down 5.3% in a week
- Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 2.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HGV 8.7%, $MTN 0.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BALY -5.0%, $HLT -6.3%, $RHP -6.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RHP -5.8%, $PK -5.9%, $BALY -12.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.1%, for the past 3 months is 50.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 72.2%, the lowest correlation is -2.6%, the latest correlation is 66.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 75.0% between PK and RHP
The lowest correlation is 17.5% between MTN and RHP
Carnival CCL) cancels almost all of its Carnival Cruise Line voyages through Jul 30.
Marriott CEO Tony Capuano weighs in on the challenges of finding labor as demand for travel begins to spike.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world's largest hotel franchising company with over 8,900 hotels across nearly 95 countries, remains on a steady growth trajectory around the world and is continuing to debut new properties and enter new destinations. In a year of significant challenges for the hospitality industry, Wyndham strengthened its portfolio to generate sequential growth in system size and its development pipeline. The company's non-urban, drive-to economy and midscale hotels, combined with...
Travel is on the mend, Marriott CEO Tony Capuano said on Yahoo Finance Live.
Booking Holdings CEO Glenn Fogel shares his outlook on the travel industry as it looks to recover from COVID-19 pandemic.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Park Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE:PK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Hilton has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and inclusion by DiversityInc, placing #1 on the 2021 Top 50 Companies for Diversity list. This award marks the company’s seventh consecutive year on the list, which highlights the nation’s top companies that hire, develop, retain and promote a broadly diverse workforce. Hilton also placed as a Top Company on a record 12 Specialty lists, including: Latino Executives (#2), Mentoring (#3), Philanthropy (#3), Native American/Pacific Islande...
Park Hotels & Resorts (PK) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 11.11% and 9.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TYSONS, Va., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (“Park” or the “Company”) (NYSE: PK) today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and an operational update on COVID-19. First quarter financial highlights include: Pro-forma RevPAR was $40.79, a decrease of 70.0% from the same period in 2020;Pro-forma Occupancy for Park’s 42 consolidated hotels open during the entirety of the first quarter was 37.4%;Net loss and net loss attributable to stockholders w...