Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Household/Personal Care stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Household/Personal Care stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up -0.5% in a week
- Household/Personal Care stocks up 4.5% on average while median return up -0.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PRPH 57.9%, $JUPW 28.5%, $ENR 13.4%, $ELF 10.8%, $NUS 9.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $OBCI -4.6%, $EPC -5.1%, $REV -7.8%, $VERU -8.3%, $SUMR -8.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $JUPW 19.2%, $PRPH 15.9%, $ENR 4.6%, $NHTC 1.9%, $COTY 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PG -2.9%, $EL -4.4%, $OBCI -5.1%, $REYN -5.6%, $VERU -6.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 6.7%, for the past 3 months is 9.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 22.4%, the lowest correlation is -1.9%, the latest correlation is 8.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.4% between IFF and IFFT
The lowest correlation is -59.3% between CHD and IFFT
International Flavors (IFF) projects run rate revenue synergies of $400 million by the end of 2023.
Dollar Shave Club Appoints Jason Goldberger as Chief Executive Officer
Nu Skin (NUS) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Is (NUS) Outperforming Other Consumer Staples Stocks This Year?
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE: KMB) will webcast a discussion of its fourth quarter and full year 2020 results at 9 a.m. CDT on Monday, January 25. Kimberly-Clark's Chairman and CEO Mike Hsu and Senior Vice President and CFO Maria Henry will participate in the live webcast. A news release detailing the results will be issued via PR Newswire and First Call earlier that same day.
During a time when many things feel out of our control, people have taken stock of their health and are seeking ways to make a meaningful, positive impact – all from the comfort of home.
Nu Skin (NUS) has been benefiting from focus on innovation as well as commitment to strengthening sales leaders.
Estee Lauder (EL) is implementing new technology and digital experiences to boost online sales. Also, strength in the Skin Care category is driving growth.
Company Exceeding Near Term Goals & Expands 2021 Testing Capacity Surpasses Targeted $30 Net Profit Margin Per COVID-19 TestGARDEN CITY, NY, Jan. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ProPhase Labs, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPH) (“ProPhase Labs”), a diversified medical science and technology company, today announced that management will present at the NobleCon17 Annual Small & Microcap Investor Conference taking place January 19th \- 20th, 2021.ProPhase Labs CEO Ted Karkus is scheduled to host a virtual presentat...
Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that its majority owned Paris-based subsidiary, Interparfums SA, has signed a purchase contract, subject to certain conditions, to acquire an office building complex for its exclusive use as its future headquarters, located in the heart of Paris.