Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Sand Mining stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Industrial Sand Mining stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 4.2% in a week
- Industrial Sand Mining stocks up 12.6% on average while median return up 13.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SLCA 26.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SLCA -4.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 64.2%, for the past 3 months is 44.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 99.0%, the lowest correlation is -8.7%, the latest correlation is 55.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 64.2% between SLCA and SND
The lowest correlation is 64.2% between SLCA and SND
Ariel Investments, a minority-owned investment company that focuses in small and mid-capitalized US based stocks, published its third-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A positive return of 4.56% was recorded by the fund for the 3rd Quarter of 2020, ahead of its Russell 2500 Value benchmark that returned 3.54%. […]
IAMGOLD (IAG) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped more than 7% on the day, amid huge volumes.
This month, we saw the U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:SLCA ) up an impressive 135%. But that is meagre solace in the...
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 817 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Is (SLCA) Outperforming Other Basic Materials Stocks This Year?
Per U.S. Silica (SLCA), the latest increase in prices will support its continued investments in upgrading capacity and offset increasing production costs.
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA) said today that its Industrial and Specialty Products business will increase prices for most of its non-contracted silica sand, diatomaceous earth, perlite, cellulose and clay products used primarily in filtration, glass, foundry, paints, coatings, elastomers, roofing, chemicals, recreation, building products, agricultural, pet litter and other applications.