Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 2.4% on average while median return up 1.8% in a day
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 6.0% on average while median return up 5.6% in a week
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 23.4% on average while median return up 21.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $YRD 142.7%, $DADA 133.8%, $SOS 118.7%, $SIFY 63.4%, $FTCH 58.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ZI -4.5%, $STCN -5.1%, $FUTU -12.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AEYE 42.1%, $YALA 31.0%, $CDLX 30.7%, $LU 21.1%, $UCL 20.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $STCN -3.7%, $VNET -3.8%, $SJ -7.2%, $DPSI -10.8%, $EVER -12.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.3%, for the past 3 months is 16.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.8%, the lowest correlation is 0.6%, the latest correlation is 20.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.2% between AKAM and CSGP
The lowest correlation is -52.1% between ARCE and BIDU
Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) today announced a revamped executive leadership team under Chief Executive Officer Bernard Kim, with four key businesses -- Tinder, Hinge, Asia and Evergreen & Emerging. The new organizational structure is designed to maximize profitability, enhance growth, streamline operations, and prioritize new business opportunities.
SAN FRANCISCO, January 26, 2023--Yelp Inc. (NYSE: YELP), the company that connects people with great local businesses, announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 after the market closes on Thursday, February 9, 2023.
Digital Turbine, Inc. (Nasdaq: APPS), a global mobile platform company, announced it will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its fiscal 2023 third quarter financial results and operating progress on Wednesday, February 8th, at 4:30pm ET/1:30pm PT. The call, hosted by Digital Turbine's Chief Executive Officer Bill Stone and Chief Financial Officer Barrett Garrison, can be accessed by dialing 888-317-6003 in the United States (or 412-317-6061 from international locations) and entering a
Tampa Bay is home to some of the best restaurants in the nation, with several establishments earning the Michelin Guide’s Bib Gourmand awards last year. This trend continues as Yelp released its top 100 restaurants list for 2023, which features several Tampa Bay area restaurants. Yelp determined the rankings with input from its community of online reviewers, highlighting a diverse selection of U.S. restaurants, including burger spots, ramen shops, seafood places and even a few hole-in-the-wall...
Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ:SIFY) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 25, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to Sify Technologies Financial Results for Third Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 to 2023. . Please note, this conference is being recorded. I will now turn the conference over to your host, Mr. Praveen Krishna. Praveen, the floor […]
Citigroup analyst Ygal Arounian initiated coverage on Match Group Inc (NASDAQ: MTCH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $55. Match Group does have multiple potential catalysts and valuation levels that are as attractive as they have been since 2019. Still, the analyst initiated coverage on the sidelines as Match currently has multiple new initiatives too early for him to understand. Hinge is the shining star at Match Group, with expansion and monetization growth still in earlier days. T
Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) and Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) are dominant in their respective fields. Unsurprisingly, investors are curious about which of these incredible growth stocks is better.
Amazon (AMZN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.