Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Internet Software/Services stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Internet Software/Services stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 1.1% in a week
- Internet Software/Services stocks down 11.9% on average while median return down 13.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WIX 23.6%, $RZLT 17.2%, $COE 15.1%, $TWTR 13.1%, $JG 9.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SJ -36.7%, $BILI -38.6%, $LU -41.9%, $VHC -42.6%, $VALU -46.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RCRT 25.8%, $MSTR 10.9%, $AEYE 9.3%, $EDTK 8.9%, $WIX 7.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FTCH -13.1%, $YQ -15.1%, $CYRN -17.7%, $LU -19.1%, $SJ -25.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.5%, for the past 3 months is 23.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 53.8%, the lowest correlation is 0.1%, the latest correlation is 39.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.5% between APPS and CDLX
The lowest correlation is -42.7% between CYRN and FB
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR) (the “Company” or “Synchronoss”), a global leader and innovator in cloud, messaging and digital products and platforms, today announced that the Company issued restricted stock and stock option awards to seven newly hired employees. Each of these grants was an inducement award that was approved by the Compensation Committee of Synchronoss’ Board of Directors, and granted as an inducement equity award unde
A Boston startup backed by Twitter co-founder Biz Stone and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff closed a new funding round earlier this month, the Business Journal has learned exclusively.
TrueCar, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUE), the easiest, most efficient and transparent online destination for buying and selling new and used vehicles, released its Automotive Shopper Trends Report (ASTR), a comprehensive look into auto shopper actions and expectations. Combining nationwide survey results with data from TrueCar's platform, the ASTR uncovers insights from the past six months on automotive trends for both consumers and dealers.
Yahoo Finance's Allie Garfinkle joins the Live show to discuss the state of tech stocks amid economic uncertainty.
Coroner ruling that online posts had ‘normalised’ British teenager’s condition puts pressure on tech companies
Airbnb, Fortinet, VeriSign, CDW and Zscaler are part of The Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Today's video focuses on Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) (NASDAQ: GOOG), Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT), Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), and which of these tech giants could be the winner in the cloud gaming market. Check out the short video to learn more, consider subscribing, and click the special offer link below.