Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up -0.1% in a day
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 3.2% on average while median return up 1.5% in a week
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 5.0% on average while median return up 1.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RENN 99.4%, $JRJC 84.4%, $BEKE 42.4%, $APPS 27.6%, $NTES 25.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ARCE -22.2%, $EVER -23.8%, $FUTU -24.5%, $XP -25.2%, $UCL -38.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DUO 47.4%, $JRJC 45.4%, $QTT 32.9%, $SOS 23.1%, $BEKE 20.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LPSN -10.0%, $EVER -11.4%, $MOXC -11.5%, $STCN -14.6%, $UCL -19.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.9%, for the past 3 months is 14.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 37.6%, the lowest correlation is 2.9%, the latest correlation is 4.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.9% between BIDU and BILI
The lowest correlation is -56.5% between AEYE and DNK
Snap dived late on weak revenue, hitting rivals. Intel sold off too. Donald Trump's social media SPAC merger partner surged.
Snap's (SNAP) Q3 earnings exceeded analyst expectations while revenue matched estimates. Average daily active users came in above forecasts.
Market sentiment seems to suggest that investors are once again feeling bullish on Chinese stocks that trade on U.S. stock exchanges.
NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. announces to investors that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of stockholders of Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP), Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN) (“AspenTech”), Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLXN), and Columbia Banking System, Inc. (NASDAQ: COLB). Additional information about each potential action can be found at the link provided. Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP) Buyer: InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IAC
(Bloomberg) -- Snap Inc. shares tumbled as much as 27% after the owner of the Snapchat app warned that changes to Apple Inc.’s data collection rules and global supply chain issues are weighing on advertising spending, tempering its earnings forecast for the fourth quarter. Most Read from BloombergForget Palm Springs—Santa Fe Is the New Mecca for Modern ArchitectureGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureA $30 Billion Fortune Is Hiding in China’s Silicon ValleyBeef Industr
Yahoo Finance's Emily McCormick breaks down the numbers to know from Snapchat's Q3 earnings report.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said it ordered Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, PayPal, and Square to turn over information.