Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 1.2% in a day
- Internet Software/Services stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 0.2% in a week
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 3.0% on average while median return up -1.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UXIN 64.2%, $EVER 36.2%, $ANGI 36.2%, $QH 36.2%, $CXDO 35.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $APPS -24.7%, $FVRR -24.9%, $SSTK -26.0%, $DPSI -31.1%, $LPTV -36.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SIFY 24.9%, $TTGT 14.1%, $CDLX 13.6%, $DHX 10.3%, $IVDA 10.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EDTK -15.3%, $UXIN -15.4%, $DPSI -15.6%, $XNET -16.7%, $APPS -33.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 8.7%, for the past 3 months is 12.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.0%, the lowest correlation is 2.3%, the latest correlation is 23.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.7% between AKAM and CARG
The lowest correlation is -80.7% between ARCE and CHKP
Nvidia and other tech stocks have added billions of dollars in market value as the technology has boomed
What happened Shares of Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) crashed as much as 44% this week, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. The mobile application and digital advertising company posted revenue declines for its most recent quarter, which caused investors to get bearish on the stock.
WASHINGTON, May 26, 2023--Today, CoStar Group, a leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information and analytics in the property markets, announced that its founder and CEO Andy Florance has signed a commitment letter to set near-term and long-term science-based greenhouse gas emission reduction targets in accordance with the Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTi).
Tradeweb (TW) enters into an agreement to acquire Yieldbroker in an all-cash transaction of A$125 million. The deal is likely to provide greater engagement and connectivity in international markets.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / May 26, 2023 / GoDaddy Originally Published on GoDaddy LinkedIn SMALL TEAMS, BIG DREAMS: 1 in 2 owners want to hire employeesECONOMIC UNDERDOGS: 28% of microbusinesses earn $5K/mo+The impact Madeline Arellano ...
There's a lot to like about Spotify (NYSE: SPOT), but investors must be patient with the stock. Here are three ways Spotify is set up for long-term success. Spotify has seen an explosion in ad-supported listeners over the last year, which should eventually translate into paid subscribers.
WSJ goes inside the largest record processing facility in America and talks with Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda and industry experts to learn why vinyl is having a resurgence. Photo: Michael Kofsky for The Wall Street Journal