Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 7.5% on average while median return up 3.8% in a week
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 17.5% on average while median return up 6.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WBAI 248.8%, $STCN 220.4%, $FUTU 135.2%, $SIFY 113.5%, $IPDN 112.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AEYE -9.7%, $TWTR -12.0%, $UCL -14.9%, $CDLX -16.5%, $QK -22.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $STCN 130.8%, $MKD 84.4%, $KRKR 65.6%, $GSX 58.0%, $QTT 57.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MSTR -8.6%, $FVRR -9.7%, $RENN -10.2%, $PFSW -11.0%, $SOS -23.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.4%, for the past 3 months is 8.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 21.9%, the lowest correlation is -1.9%, the latest correlation is 12.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 65.7% between BILI and DUO
The lowest correlation is -42.6% between ARCE and DHX
(Bloomberg) -- Parler LLC, the social media app popular with Trump supporters and conspiracy theorists, is attempting to get back online with the help of a Russian company whose clients include an internet service provider to Russian intelligence, raising concerns about the conservative social forum’s security if it ever formally returns.U.S-based Parler began working with DDoS-Guard on Jan. 17 after getting cut off from Amazon Web Services. The Russian company offers its customers cybersecurity...
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Value Line, Inc., (NASDAQ: VALU) announced today that its Board of Directors declared on January 22, 2021, a quarterly cash dividend of $0.21 per common share, payable on February 11, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 1, 2021. The Company has 9,585,427 shares of common stock outstanding as of January 22, 2021. Value Line, Inc. is a leading New York based provider of investment research. The Value Line Investment Survey is one of the most wide...
GameStop, Climate Change Crisis Real Impact, Sierra Wireless, Diamondback Energy and Jumia Technologies are five top stock gainers for Friday.
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces it has filed a class action lawsuit on behalf of purchasers of the securities of 9F Inc. (NASDAQ: JFU): (i) pursuant and/or traceable to the registration statement and related prospectus issued in connection with 9F’s August 14, 2019 initial public offering (the “IPO” or “Offering”); and/or (ii) between August 14, 2019 and September 29, 2020, both dates inclusive (the “Class Period”). The law...
(Bloomberg) -- After lagging behind the broader market for months, the world’s largest technology stocks suddenly perked up this week ahead of earnings. All it took was a reminder from Netflix Inc. that there’s still plenty of opportunity for growth.The five biggest technology companies posted their best week in nearly three months in a rally sparked on Tuesday by Netflix, which added two million more subscribers than Wall Street was expecting. The megacap gains were led by Alphabet Inc., Apple ...
IBM's 23 Relative Strength Rating means that Big Blue has outperformed less than a quarter of all companies in the IBD database over the past 12 months.
With Donald Trump out of the White House and his voice silenced on social media, questions are being asked as to whether Twitter and Facebook went too far in squelching free speech.
Steel Connect Inc. (NASDAQ: STCN) ("Steel Connect" or the "Company") today released a letter from Executive Chairman Warren Lichtenstein on the passing of Tommy Lasorda.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2021 / The Law Offices of Vincent Wong announce that class actions have commenced on behalf of certain shareholders in the following companies. If you suffered a loss you have until the lead plaintiff deadline to request that the court appoint you as lead plaintiff.