Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Internet Software/Services stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 2.5% in a day
- Internet Software/Services stocks down 5.9% on average while median return down 5.1% in a week
- Internet Software/Services stocks down 10.4% on average while median return down 12.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UXIN 104.0%, $MOXC 85.8%, $MYSZ 14.7%, $JOBS 13.3%, $CARG 12.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $JMIA -35.4%, $MSTR -36.1%, $BCOV -37.9%, $DUO -42.1%, $SPRT -42.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MOXC 20.8%, $CARG 13.0%, $EGAN 9.6%, $TCX 4.9%, $SIFY 3.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GDRX -19.5%, $AEYE -21.3%, $SOS -23.4%, $FUTU -24.4%, $DKNG -25.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.9%, for the past 3 months is 19.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 30.4%, the lowest correlation is 3.8%, the latest correlation is 25.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.5% between AMWL and DADA
The lowest correlation is -54.0% between CRTO and DNK
(Bloomberg) -- The largest gasoline pipeline in America is returning to service, recovering from a cyberattack late Friday that raised pump prices and choked fuel supplies across the Eastern U.S.The Colonial Pipeline -- a critical source of gasoline and diesel for the New York area and the rest of the East Coast -- was being restarted around 5 p.m. Eastern time, the operating company said in a statement. The Alpharetta, Georgia-based company said over the weekend it was forced to take systems of...
Brian Belski, BMO Capital Markets Chief Investment Strategist, joined Yahoo Finance to evaluate how inflation concerns are impacting the market.
Digital Turbine (APPS) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV), the global leader in video for business, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Jeff Ray, Chief Financial Officer, Rob Noreck, and Executive Vice President of Corporate Development, Michael Loria, will present at the Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference.
RADNOR, Pa., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP announces that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California against Pinterest, Inc. (NYSE: PINS) (“Pinterest”) on behalf of those who purchased or acquired Pinterest securities between February 4, 2021 and April 27, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”). Investor Deadline Reminder: Investors who purchased or acquired...
Bumble reports first-quarter results after the closing bell on Wednesday, marking the dating and networking site's second report as a public company.
On Wednesday, Jumia Technologies reached a noteworthy technical benchmark, seeing its Relative Strength (RS) Rating jump into the 90-plus percentile with an improvement to 93, up from 83 the day before. When you're researching the best stocks to buy and watch, be sure to pay attention to relative price strength. Is Jumia Technology Stock A Buy?