Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up -0.1% in a day
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 9.4% on average while median return up 5.2% in a week
- Internet Software/Services stocks up 18.1% on average while median return up 7.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WBAI 220.0%, $STCN 192.1%, $FUTU 152.4%, $SIFY 125.7%, $IPDN 113.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TWTR -12.9%, $UCL -13.8%, $CDLX -14.0%, $QK -14.0%, $JG -21.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $STCN 116.5%, $MKD 71.4%, $GSX 64.6%, $QTT 64.3%, $KRKR 56.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SFUN -5.9%, $ARCE -6.9%, $MTCH -7.6%, $FVRR -11.8%, $PFSW -15.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.1%, for the past 3 months is 8.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 24.2%, the lowest correlation is -1.8%, the latest correlation is 0.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 64.9% between BILI and DUO
The lowest correlation is -49.6% between AMWL and BCOV
(IAC) has raised an additional $300 million in primary equity for its video software company Vimeo, the company said in an announcement Monday afternoon. IAC (ticker: IAC) expects to spin out Vimeo as a public company early in the second quarter of 2021. IAC said the new investment comes in two tranches, $200 million at a $5.2 billion pre-money valuation and $100 million at a $5.7 billion pre-money valuation.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2021 / Jakubowitz Law announces that securities fraud class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies who purchased shares within the class periods listed below. Shareholders interested in representing the class of wronged shareholders have until the lead plaintiff deadline to petition the court.
LEAD PLAINTIFF DEADLINE IS MARCH 22, 2021NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP announces that a federal securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey on behalf of investors who purchased or otherwise acquired 9F Inc. (“9F” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: JFU) American Depositary Receipts (“ADR’s”): pursuant and/or traceable to the registration statement and related prospectus in connect...
NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: GDRX) between September 23, 2020 and November 16, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important February 16, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline in the case. The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for GoodRx investors under the federal securities laws. To join the GoodRx class action, go to http://www.rosenlegal.com/cases-register-2...
California Congressman Ro Khanna joined Yahoo Finance Live to discuss big tech regulation and his thoughts on Biden's stimulus plan.
Asset management firm T. Rowe Price Group Inc and Oberndorf Enterprises LLC, a financial services firm, provided the funding in two tranches and the second tranche of $100 million took Vimeo's post-money valuation to $6 billion, IAC said. The new investment comes after Vimeo raised $150 million from Thrive Capital and Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, GIC, at a $2.75 billion valuation in November.
IAC/InterActiveCorp said on Monday its online video platform, Vimeo, has raised $300 million in equity funding, just a month after the parent company approved a plan to spin off the unit. Asset management firm T. Rowe Price Group Inc and Oberndorf Enterprises LLC, a financial services firm, provided the funding in two tranches and the second tranche of $100 million took Vimeo's post-money valuation to $6 billion, IAC said. The new investment comes after Vimeo raised $150 million from Thrive Ca...
Vimeo, an IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) business and the world's leading video software company, today announced it raised $300 million in primary equity from T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. and Oberndorf Enterprises, LLC at a valuation in excess of $5 billion. This follows the November 2020 announcement of the company's $150 million equity raise and IAC's plan to spin-off Vimeo into an independent, separately-traded public company.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EverQuote, Inc. (Nasdaq: EVER), a leading online insurance marketplace, is pleased to announce that Brandon Washington has joined EverQuote as Senior Vice President, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. "Brandon has a wealth of experience as a leader in the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion space, and we are extremely excited to welcome him as a member of our executive team," said board member and EVP, Strategic Projects, Darryl Auguste. "His multi-fac...