Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- IoT stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- IoT stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 4.0% in a week
- IoT stocks up 16.8% on average while median return up 12.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PI 39.0%, $BSQR 37.1%, $RNET 33.2%, $SWIR 29.1%, $SPCB 23.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UCL -15.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SMSI 10.7%, $RNET 10.5%, $SWIR 8.6%, $PI 6.3%, $BSQR 5.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FTNT -1.7%, $UCL -2.5%, $SPCB -3.7%, $ALRM -8.5%, $WKEY -11.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 6.5%, for the past 3 months is 10.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 30.0%, the lowest correlation is -0.9%, the latest correlation is 23.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.5% between CAMP and DGII
The lowest correlation is -52.6% between SPCB and TAOP
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
SHENZHEN, Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Taoping Inc. (NASDAQ: TAOP, the “Company”), a provider of internet-based smart display screens, and a new-media ecosystem that enables targeted advertising and online retail, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement (the “Purchase Agreement”) with certain investors (the “Investors”) on January 19, 2021. Pursuant to the Purchase Agreement, the Company agreed to sell to the Investors an aggregate of 740,740 ordinary shares...
WISeKey’s WISeID Identity Offers a Zero Trust Approach to Secure Remote Work Zero Trust is a security concept centered on the belief that organizations should not automatically trust anything inside or outside its security perimeters and instead must digitally verify anything and everything trying to connect to its systems before granting access Geneva, Switzerland – January 19, 2021: WISeKey International Holding Ltd. (“WISeKey”) (SIX: WIHN, NASDAQ: WKEY), a leading global cybersecurity and IoT...
Dexcom Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call for February 11, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
CalAmp (Nasdaq: CAMP), a global technology solutions pioneer transforming the mobile connected economy, today announced a new usage-based insurance (UBI) solution through its subsidiary, Tracker that is being deployed by SmartDriverClub Insurance, part of Markerstudy Retail. The white-labeled smartphone app solution allows insurers to deliver a branded, value-added experience for their policy holders that overcomes the 'price' versus 'service and data quality' dilemma.
Smith Micro Software (SMSI) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company.
With multiple COVID-19 vaccines being distributed across the world, companies focused on other medical conditions are now grabbing the Street's attention. One such disorder is diabetes, which is growing rapidly worldwide—sedentary lifestyles being a key reason for that. A recent report by the World Health Organization (WHO) revealed that deaths from diabetes surged 70% globally between 2019 and 2020. Abbott and Dexcom are some of the names that are developing diabetes monitoring systems. Using t...
UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC. (NASDAQ: UCL, "uCloudlink"), the world's first and leading mobile data traffic sharing marketplace, has inked a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with China Vehicle Interconnected Transport Capacity Technology Co., Ltd. ("CVITC"), a container transportation and logistics company in China. The partnership will see both companies develop innovative smart container solutions for domestic and international freight markets powered by uCloudlink's core patented Cloud SIM ...