Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- IoT stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down -0.5% in a day
- IoT stocks down 3.6% on average while median return down 2.5% in a week
- IoT stocks down 9.7% on average while median return down 1.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PI 18.1%, $DXCM 9.4%, $DGII 2.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PCTI -3.3%, $SMSI -7.0%, $TAOP -20.9%, $CAMP -40.6%, $WKEY -63.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SWIR 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FTNT -3.0%, $TAOP -3.2%, $SMSI -10.8%, $WKEY -11.1%, $CAMP -14.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.5%, for the past 3 months is 27.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 43.0%, the lowest correlation is 1.0%, the latest correlation is 1.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.9% between DXCM and FTNT
The lowest correlation is -54.5% between PCTI and UCL
MINNETONKA, Minn., July 01, 2022--Unveiling Digi XBee® LR, the first XBee-class pre-integrated and pre-certified wireless communication module for sensors and end-nodes using LoRaWAN.
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., June 30, 2022--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI), a leading global provider of wireless technology solutions, today announced its new 5G FR1, 10-in-1 combination antenna portfolio, the CMTA, for rail, fleet, and mass transit.
SAN DIEGO, June 30, 2022--DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXCM) today announced that it plans to release its second quarter 2022 financial results after market close on Thursday, July 28, 2022. Management will hold a conference call to review the company's second quarter 2022 performance starting at 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) on the same day. The conference call will be concurrently webcast. The link to the webcast will be available on the Dexcom investor relations website at investors.dexcom.com and will be
The security software company is nearing GAAP profitability, Morgan Stanley predicts. Inclusion in the S&P 500 could follow.
After benefiting from years of outsize gains, many companies have turned to stock splits to make shares appear more affordable. Stock splits do not directly add to shareholder wealth. This increased interest could give an added boost to Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM), and Shopify (NYSE: SHOP).
Companies are analyzing the costs and benefits of splitting their shares, with several big businesses recently announcing plans to do so.
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Jeffery Gardner, the President of CalAmp Corp...
DexCom (DXCM) closed at $75.45 in the latest trading session, marking a +1% move from the prior day.
Stock splits are all the rage these days, with several prominent companies resorting to this move over the past few months. Let's consider two of them: DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) and Shopify (NYSE: SHOP). Medical devices specialist DexCom announced a 4-for-1 stock split in March, which it completed on June 10.
EDISON, N.J., June 29, 2022--Opengear Research Finds 90% of CIOs Involved in Digital Transformation Decision-Making - But Only 13% of Network Engineers Involved