Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- IoT stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.3% in a day
- IoT stocks up 3.8% on average while median return up 2.6% in a week
- IoT stocks down 5.3% on average while median return down 4.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SMSI 22.8%, $FTNT 9.1%, $SWIR 3.8%, $TAOP 0.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PCTI -9.7%, $CETX -11.5%, $SPCB -14.8%, $UCL -26.7%, $WKEY -28.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CETX 13.7%, $TAOP 12.3%, $SMSI 11.1%, $FTNT 6.5%, $ALRM 4.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PCTI -2.2%, $UCL -3.4%, $WKEY -3.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.1%, for the past 3 months is 20.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.5%, the lowest correlation is -2.5%, the latest correlation is 10.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.3% between BSQR and DGII
The lowest correlation is -50.3% between DGII and UCL
The best cybersecurity stocks to own is changing amid a shift to remote work and cloud security. Now ransomware attacks are impacting budgets.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Edwards Lifesciences, DexCom, Twitter, Cigna Corp and Restaurant Brands
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 12 major stocks, including Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW), DexCom, Inc. (DXCM), and Twitter, Inc. (TWTR).
WISeKey Announces 9-Month 2021 Preliminary Results; Reports Revenue of $15.4 Million, a 34% Increase from 9-Month 2020 Period Strong focus on the development and commercialization of WISe.ART an NFT platform for the collectible and luxury market; through the WISe.Art, WISeKey is selling high value NFTs, incorporating the needs of this exclusive and high-volume marketplace WISeKey’s strong cash reserves of over $33 million, at end of September 2021, support investment in WISe.ART, new Nano SEAL c
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But in any diversified portfolio of stocks, you'll...
LONDON, October 13, 2021--DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXCM), the global leader in continuous glucose monitoring for people with diabetes, today announced the UK launch of its Time in Range Campaign, an awareness and education campaign to improve the understanding and accelerate the adoption of time in range as the standard of care in diabetes management.
Farm supplies company GrowGeneration (NASDAQ: GRWG) operates a chain of garden centers across the U.S. Marijuana growers depend on the products that GrowGeneration sells to cultivate the substance, so it should come as no surprise that business is booming. With garden centers located across Oregon, California, Colorado, Nevada, and Florida -- and rapidly expanding in these and other high-growth marijuana markets -- GrowGeneration has plenty of opportunity ahead.