Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- IoT stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.9% in a day
- IoT stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.9% in a week
- IoT stocks down 16.8% on average while median return down 4.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PI 6.0%, $FTNT 2.5%, $CETX 2.2%, $DXCM 0.9%, $SPCB 0.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BSQR -7.9%, $PCTI -8.9%, $UCL -23.4%, $CAMP -28.6%, $SMSI -62.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BSQR 6.4%, $PI 4.1%, $SMSI 3.8%, $CETX 2.2%, $FTNT 1.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PCTI -0.9%, $ALRM -2.1%, $CAMP -2.1%, $DGII -4.0%, $UCL -6.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 12.0%, for the past 3 months is 15.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.5%, the lowest correlation is 4.2%, the latest correlation is 20.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 69.2% between ALRM and FTNT
The lowest correlation is -42.3% between DXCM and UCL
WISeKey is Integrating Generative AI to its WISeAI.IO AIoT Platform Geneva, Switzerland – March 22, 2023: WISeKey International Holding Ltd. (“WISeKey”) (SIX: WIHN, NASDAQ: WKEY), a leading global cybersecurity, AI and IoT company, announced today that is integrating Generative AI to its AIoT Platform. WISeAI.IO uses sophisticated algorithms to monitor Cybersecurity and Digital Identities for people and objects. The machine-learning tool is designed to examine how humans and objects use their co
Wasatch Global Investors, an asset management company, released its “Wasatch Micro Cap Growth—U.S. Strategy” fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The strategy declined and underperformed its benchmark, the Russell Microcap Index in the fourth quarter, which gained 4.72%. The disappointing returns in industrials, financials, and consumer discretionary were the […]
DexCom (DXCM) closed the most recent trading day at $118.98, moving +1.51% from the previous trading session.
BURNABY, British Columbia, March 21, 2023--Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), a global leader in real-time continuous glucose monitoring (rtCGM) for people with diabetes, announced that its Dexcom G6 CGM System will be available to people of all ages with type 1 and type 2 diabetes in Manitoba who meet eligibility criteria.
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
Advanced Micro Devices, NVIDIA, SOXX, Impinj and Lattice Semiconductor are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Brown Capital Management, an investment management company, released its “The Brown Capital Management Mid Company Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Mid Company Fund returned 5.43% in the quarter compared to a 6.90% return for the Russell Midcap Growth Index. For the full year, the fund […]
Superstar recording artist Nick Jonas shares his experience with diabetes and why he's using his platform to improve access to diabetes care. Nick joins Yahoo Finance Senior Reporter Allie Garfinkle from SXSW in Austin, TX to discuss how health technology like continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) is easing the burden of managing diabetes. Watch as Nick opens up about his partnership with DexCom (DXCM), fatherhood, and his struggle with diabetes.
The IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating for DexCom rose from 94 to 97 Thursday. The new score means the company is now outperforming 97% of all stocks in terms of the most important fundamental and technical stock-picking criteria. DexCom is currently forming a consolidation, with a 125.65 buy point.
SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB), a global provider of secured solutions for the e-Government, IoT, and Cybersecurity sectors, is pleased to announce that, together with its local partner, it received a second order valued at approximately $7.1 million from Romania's Ministry of Interior for its National Electronic Monitoring (EM) Project. This project includes the deployment of SuperCom's PureSecurity EM Suite for domestic violence monitoring, GPS Tracking of offenders, and a home detention monitoring p