Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Metal Fabrication stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Metal Fabrication stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 2.4% in a week
- Metal Fabrication stocks up 5.9% on average while median return up 2.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index is based on equal weighted constituencies returns,Aggregated volume information is based on sum of all constituencies volumes
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AP 37.4%, $SGBX 36.7%, $SIM 19.9%, $PKOH 16.4%, $NWPX 12.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BOOM -3.1%, $ROLL -3.7%, $HCHC -6.4%, $CIX -6.4%, $CRS -8.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SGBX 26.0%, $AP 24.1%, $GIFI 5.2%, $ARNC 4.7%, $CVR 4.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MATW -6.0%, $CIX -8.1%, $ROCK -8.2%, $CMC -9.1%, $INS -12.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.5%, for the past 3 months is 25.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 53.6%, the lowest correlation is 5.7%, the latest correlation is 21.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.2% between HSC and MATW
The lowest correlation is -75.7% between CIX and SVT
HOUSTON, Oct. 19, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (“Gulf Island” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GIFI) will report third quarter 2020 results after the market close on Monday, November 2, 2020. Gulf Island management will hold a conference call on Monday, November 2, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. Central Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial results.The call will be available by webcast and can be accessed on Gulf Island’s website at http://www.gulfisland.com. ...
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Commercial Metals Company and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers.
Commercial Metals (CMC) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
SG Blocks, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGBX), a leading designer, innovator and fabricator of container/modular-based structures, today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire substantially all of the assets of ECHO DCL, except for ECHO DCL’s real estate holdings, for which SG Echo has obtained a right of first refusal to acquire same, in a cash and stock transaction, which is a significant vertical integration. ECHO DCL is a container/modular manufacturer and current supplier to SG Blocks ...
Commercial Metals (CMC) closed the most recent trading day at $21.47, moving -0.92% from the previous trading session.