Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Oil Refining/Marketing stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.8% in a day
- Oil Refining/Marketing stocks down 5.5% on average while median return down 5.8% in a week
- Oil Refining/Marketing stocks down 8.8% on average while median return down 12.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index is based on equal weighted constituencies returns,Aggregated volume information is based on sum of all constituencies volumes
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TGS 18.9%, $TREC 8.9%, $WES 7.3%, $ENBL 2.7%, $TRGP 0.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CVI -17.5%, $PSX -18.9%, $VLO -19.9%, $UGP -23.3%, $PBF -24.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TGS 9.7%, $CZZ 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VLO -9.0%, $PARR -9.6%, $CVI -10.8%, $PBF -13.0%, $DK -13.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.1%, for the past 3 months is 35.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 64.6%, the lowest correlation is 4.5%, the latest correlation is 31.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.7% between MPC and VLO
The lowest correlation is -29.2% between AE and TGS
Over the past three months, shares of Targa Resources (NYSE: TRGP) fell by 13.14%. Before we understand the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Targa Resources has.Targa Resources's Debt According to the Targa Resources's most recent financial statement as reported on August 6, 2020, total debt is at $7.99 billion, with $7.58 billion in long-term debt and $406.80 million in current debt. Adjusting for $196.20 million in cash-equivalents, the company has a net debt of $7.79 billion.T...
The energy sector is comprised of companies focused on the exploration, production, and marketing of oil, gas, and renewable resources around the world. Popular energy sector stocks include upstream companies that are primarily engaged in the exploration of oil or gas reserves. Well-known companies are Devon Energy Corp. (DVN) and Concho Resources Inc. (CXO).
Covid-19, trade fights, and efforts to clean up air pollution have altered the country’s priorities.
Coming up this week: Nike offers a preview of earnings season, the People's Bank of China announces interest rates, and U.S. home sales for August are released.
scroll to load more