Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Furniture stocks down 8.5% on average while median return down 8.5% in a day
- Online Furniture stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.9% in a week
- Online Furniture stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 7.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $OSTK -10.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $W 11.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $OSTK -7.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.9%, for the past 3 months is 41.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 98.5%, the lowest correlation is -96.0%, the latest correlation is 66.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 21.9% between OSTK and W
The lowest correlation is 21.9% between OSTK and W
Wayfair's first-quarter results were good enough to earn the stock two upgrades, sending the shares higher.
Wayfair (W) shares were up more than 5% on Thursday after the company reported impressive first-quarter results. Total revenue increased 49.2% year-over-year to $3.5 billion, with US sales increasing 42.8% to $2.8 billion. The company posted net income of $18.2 million, a significant improvement from a net loss of 285,865 in 1Q 2020. The number of active customers on the Wayfair platform increased 57.3% to 33.2 million. Similarly, LTM net revenue per active customer increased 2.7% to $461. The c...
Wayfair's (W) first-quarter 2021 results benefit from strong acceleration in repeat customer orders and growing international customer base.
Companies In The News Are: IRM, BUD, W, REGN.
Wayfair (W) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Wayfair stock climbed Thursday as the online seller of furniture and other home goods topped analyst estimates with its first-quarter results. Revenue jumped 49% to $3.48 billion.
Wayfair reported first-quarter results that significantly outpaced Wall Street estimates. The company said active customers climbed 57% to 33.2 million in the quarter.
Wayfair had an easy first quarter. Some wobbliness can be expected going forward.
With me are Niraj Shah, Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Chairman; Steve Conine, Co-Founder and Co-Chairman; and Michael Fleisher, Chief Financial Officer. Except as required by law, we undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any of these statements, whether as a result of any new information, future events or otherwise.
Artisan Partners, a high value-added investment management firm, published its ‘Artisan Mid Cap Fund’ first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of -2.36% was recorded by its Investor Class: ARTMX, -2.32% by its Advisor Class: APDMX, and -2.30% by its Institutional Class: APHMX, in the fourth quarter […]