Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Furniture stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 2.1% in a day
- Online Furniture stocks up 4.6% on average while median return up 4.6% in a week
- Online Furniture stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OSTK 8.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $W -15.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OSTK 5.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 75.6%, for the past 3 months is 60.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 95.5%, the lowest correlation is -1.0%, the latest correlation is 33.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 75.6% between OSTK and W
The lowest correlation is 75.6% between OSTK and W
Riskified is an e-commerce management system that allows businesses to outsource the risk of fraud associated with digital purchases.
Yahoo Finance's Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi preview the big earnings week ahead.
Michael D Fleisher, Chief Financial Officer at Wayfair (NYSE:W), made a large insider sell on October 5, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Fleisher sold 1,500 shares of Wayfair at prices ranging from $241.95 to $243.92. The total transaction amounted to $364,402. Following the transaction, Fleisher still owns 103,303 shares of Wayfair worth $24,626,402. Wayfair shares are trading down 1.23% at $23
BOSTON, October 06, 2021--Wayfair Schedules Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Bed Bath & Beyond shares were hit hard amid a disappointing quarter and outlook. Yahoo Finance catches up with Bed Bath & Beyond CEO Mark Tritton to get a better understanding of what happened.
With the still-slow uptick in women in executive leadership roles, are current inclusion efforts truly bringing real equality?
Steve Oblak, Chief Commercial Officer at Wayfair (NYSE:W), made a large insider sell on September 17, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday showed that Oblak sold 3,165 shares of Wayfair at prices ranging from $276.20 to $279.84. The total transaction amounted to $880,009. Wayfair shares are trading down 1.64% at $281.65 at the time of this writing on Monday morning. Now trade stocks online commission free with Ch
Williams-Sonoma CEO Laura Alber joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss the labor market and how Williams-Sonoma is attracting 'great talent' to the company.
In this episode of Influencers, Andy speaks with Williams-Sonoma CEO & President, Laura Alber, as she shares the secrets of her success and how pandemic restrictions helped to boost sales at Williams-Sonoma.