Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Furniture stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 1.3% in a day
- Online Furniture stocks up 5.5% on average while median return up 5.7% in a week
- Online Furniture stocks up 7.1% on average while median return up 8.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OSTK 14.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OSTK 13.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $W -1.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 55.4%, for the past 3 months is 68.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 90.8%, the lowest correlation is -3.3%, the latest correlation is 70.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 55.4% between OSTK and W
The lowest correlation is 55.4% between OSTK and W
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told Yahoo Finance on Tuesday that several retailers, including Bed Bath and Beyond told him they were dropping his products because of his ties to President Donald Trump..
The stock market limped into the close Thursday, but holders of small caps and leading stocks had to feel like they were on the sunny side of the market.
Wayfair and other home-furnishings companies gain on holiday spending and expectations for additional fiscal stimulus.
Affirm Holdings) hit the public markets on Wednesday, a week after a deadly Capitol Hill riot that drew widespread attention to tech companies billing themselves as “platforms.”
MadeiraMadeira, the Brazilian answer to Wayfair or Ikea, is now worth $1 billion after raising $190 million in late stage financing from investors led by SoftBank's Latin American investment fund and the Brazilian public and private investment firm, Dynamo. An online marketplace specializing in home products, MadeiraMadeira offers roughly 300,000 products so customers can build furnish, renovate and decorate their homes. Founded in 2009 by Daniel Scandian, Marcelo Scandian and Robson Privado, ...
Wayfair Inc. said Thursday that it has raised wages for all U.S. employees to at least $15 per hour, effective Jan. 3, 2021. The pay guideline applies to all full-time, part-time and seasonal workers, with 40% of employees across the supply chain and customer service receiving an increase. Wayfair highlighted the benefits it has offered and investments it has made throughout the pandemic, including childcare support and a variety of bonuses, in addition to a benefits package that includes 401K ...
Wayfair to Pay All U.S. Employees a Minimum of $15 Per Hour
Already one of the biggest winners during the pandemic, this e-commerce company can sustain that growth in 2021.
We shortlisted five retail stocks, namely B&G Foods (BGS), Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM), Etsy (ETSY), LaZBoy (LZB) and Wayfair (W) to cash in on the upswing in e-commerce.
Pinduoduo (PDD) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped nearly 8% on the day, amid huge volumes.