Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Furniture stocks down 6.1% on average while median return down 6.1% in a day
- Online Furniture stocks down 15.6% on average while median return down 15.6% in a week
- Online Furniture stocks down 24.9% on average while median return down 24.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $OSTK -24.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $OSTK -15.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.3%, for the past 3 months is 40.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 94.3%, the lowest correlation is -56.4%, the latest correlation is 50.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 31.3% between OSTK and W
The lowest correlation is 31.3% between OSTK and W
Yankees vs. Red Sox...Barcelona vs. Real Madrid...Duke vs. North Carolina...The best rivalries are forged over time through heated competition.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Wayfair Inc. ( NYSE:W ) by taking the expected future...
Wayfair stock soared during the pandemic but has since leveled off as restrictions ease and fewer people are house bound. So is W stock a buy now?
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 866 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of March 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Wayfair Inc (NYSE:W) based on that data. […]
Let's look at why Crocs (NASDAQ: CROX), Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), and Wayfair (NYSE: W) each trounced the market in the past few years. Crocs' weak stock price in 2016 was no fluke. In 2020 Crocs reported an impressive 13% sales increase to $1.4 billion (annual revenue was $1 billion in 2017).
Imagine owning Wayfair Inc. or Chewy, Inc. before their brands became what they are today. Meet the COO and CEO of PARTS iD, Inc., which recently went public and operates a similar business model but remains off the radar of many investors. IPO Edge and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association hosted fireside chat with PARTS iD […]
Imagine owning Wayfair Inc. or Chewy, Inc. before their brands became what they are today. We are pleased to invite you to meet the COO and CEO of PARTS iD, Inc., which recently went public and operates a similar business model but remains off the radar of many investors. IPO Edge and The Palm Beach […]