Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Other Transportation stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Other Transportation stocks up 5.9% on average while median return up 4.1% in a week
- Other Transportation stocks up 23.2% on average while median return up 17.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index is based on equal weighted constituencies returns,Aggregated volume information is based on sum of all constituencies volumes
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CAAP 51.7%, $ONEW 45.0%, $VRRM 26.5%, $ASR 25.7%, $OMAB 23.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ONEW 15.6%, $HMLP 13.0%, $VTOL 9.0%, $PRSC 8.6%, $VRRM 6.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ASR -0.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.8%, for the past 3 months is 29.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.4%, the lowest correlation is 17.5%, the latest correlation is 36.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.1% between ASR and OMAB
The lowest correlation is -36.3% between ASR and ONEW
The Providence Service Corporation ("Providence" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: PRSC), the nation’s largest provider of non-emergency medical transportation programs and holder of a minority interest in Matrix Medical Network, today announced that Dan Greenleaf, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Kevin Dotts, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in the following upcoming virtual investor events:
Shares of Providence Service (NASDAQ:PRSC) were unchanged after the company reported Q3 results.Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 232.10% over the past year to $2.69, which beat the estimate of $1.42.Revenue of $320,619,000 decreased by 18.50% year over year, which missed the estimate of $341,980,000.Guidance Providence Service hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being.Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.Conference Call Details Date: Nov 06, 2020Vie...
The Providence Service Corporation (the "Company" or "Providence") (Nasdaq: PRSC), the nation’s largest provider of non-emergency medical transportation ("NEMT") programs and holder of a minority interest in Matrix Medical Network, today reported financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2020.
HOUSTON, Nov. 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SMHI) (the “Company” or “SEACOR Marine”), a leading provider of marine and support transportation services to offshore oil and natural gas and wind farm facilities worldwide, today announced results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2020.Notable third quarter items include: * Average dayrates, excluding those for the wind crew transfer vessel fleet, were $11,323 in the third quarter of 2020 compared to $10,946 ...
* Net loss of $27.9 million, or $0.95 per diluted share, in Q2 FY21 * EBITDA adjusted to exclude special items and gains or losses on asset dispositions was $54.2 million in Q2 FY21 compared to $44.3 million in Q1 * Adjusted Free Cash Flow excluding Net Capex was $57.0 million in Q2 FY21 * As of September 30, 2020, unrestricted cash balance was $301.4 million with total liquidity of $358.6 million * During September, the Company repurchased 345,327 shares at an average price of $21.93 per sh...
"To give you a sense of the demand right now, we are turning away — each week — more cargo than we are carrying," revealed Matson Inc. (NYSE: MATX) CEO Matt Cox, referring to the scramble for slots on his company's two China-U.S. services.During a conference call with analysts Monday after market close, Cox provided a frontline view of the torrid bookings, import drivers and tightening bottlenecks on the trans-Pacific container trade."This could end in a few weeks or it could continue all the ...
Shares of Matson (NYSE:MATX) were unchanged in after-market trading after the company reported Q3 results.Quarterly Results Earnings per share rose 94.05% over the past year to $1.63, which beat the estimate of $1.39.Revenue of $645,200,000 rose by 12.78% year over year, which beat the estimate of $644,390,000.Looking Ahead Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.How To Listen To The Conference Call Date: Nov 02, 2020...
HOUSTON, Oct. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL), the global leader in vertical flight solutions, today announced it will release financial results for its second quarter fiscal year 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, November 4, 2020. In connection with the release, Bristow has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, November 5, 2020 to begin at 10 a.m. ET (9 a.m. CT). Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial 800-367-2403 for domestic callers or ...
Stocks to consider as September durable goods orders outperform expectations
The Providence Service Corporation ("Providence" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: PRSC), the nation’s largest manager of non-emergency medical transportation ("NEMT") programs for state governments and managed care organizations and holder of a minority investment in Matrix Medical Network, today announced that the Company is scheduled to report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020 on Friday, November 6, 2020 before the market opens.