Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks up 5.3% on average while median return up 1.5% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks up 20.2% on average while median return up 6.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ISR 391.7%, $ACRS 201.7%, $APHA 79.2%, $HEXO 67.3%, $HROW 65.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KALV -10.9%, $ALBO -12.7%, $IRWD -14.9%, $PLXP -15.2%, $AMPE -21.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ACRS 198.7%, $SEEL 79.9%, $LPCN 35.2%, $AMPE 30.4%, $CERC 27.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SAGE -8.5%, $IRWD -8.7%, $BLRX -9.6%, $ACB -11.0%, $PCRX -12.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.9%, for the past 3 months is 10.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 27.6%, the lowest correlation is 0.1%, the latest correlation is 27.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.9% between ACB and CRON
The lowest correlation is -45.7% between ACRX and ARGX
BioLineRx Ltd. (NASDAQ: BLRX) (TASE: BLRX), a late clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on oncology, today announced the closing of its previously announced underwritten offering of 14,375,000 American Depositary Shares (ADSs) of the Company, inclusive of the full exercise by Wainwright of its option to purchase 1,875,000 additional ADSs, at a price to the public of $2.40 per ADS, less underwriting discounts and commissions. Each ADS represents fifteen ordinary shares, par value NIS ...
Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SEEL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of therapies for central nervous system disorders and rare diseases, announced today that it has received a Notice of Allowance from the Japanese Patent Office (Japanese patent number 2016-512480) covering SLS-005 titled: "Treatment of Protein Aggregation Myopathic and Neurodegenerative Diseases by Parenteral Administration of Trehalose".
Albireo supports the Alagille syndrome community to advocate for more education and new treatment advances for rare cholestatic liver diseasesBOSTON, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALBO), a clinical-stage rare liver disease company developing novel bile acid modulators, today joins the Alagille community in commemorating the second annual International Alagille Syndrome Awareness Day on January 24, 2021 in honor of Dr. Daniel Alagille's birthday. Alagille syndrom...
Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), an innovative China-based nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer, today announced its unaudited financial results for the six months ended September 30, 2020 and provided the guidance for the whole fiscal year ending March 31, 2021.
Revance Issues Inaugural Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours.Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Jan. 21) * Acasti Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: ACST) * Alimera Sciences Inc(NASDAQ: ALIM) * argenx SE - ADR (NASDAQ: ARGX) * Axonics Modulation Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: AXNX) * AzurRx BioPharma Inc (NASDAQ: AZRX) * Chimerix Inc (NASDAQ: CMRX) * Edap Tms SA(NASDAQ: EDAP) * Eli Lilly And Co (NYSE: LLY) (announced positive results for its COVID-19 antibody treatme...