Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Power, Distribution, and Specialty Transformer Manufacturing stocks up 11.3% on average while median return up 11.4% in a day
- Power, Distribution, and Specialty Transformer Manufacturing stocks up 93.4% on average while median return up 96.5% in a week
- Power, Distribution, and Specialty Transformer Manufacturing stocks up 271.0% on average while median return up 270.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $POLA 431.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $POLA 137.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 78.2%, for the past 3 months is 61.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 99.6%, the lowest correlation is -20.8%, the latest correlation is 94.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.2% between POLA and PPSI
The lowest correlation is 78.2% between POLA and PPSI
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you pick the right...
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PPSI) ("Pioneer Power" or the "Company"), a company engaged in the manufacture, sale and service of electrical transmission, distribution and on-site power generation equipment, today announced that it has been awarded an initial service contract for preventative maintenance and repairs by one of the largest home improvement retailers in the U.S.
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PPSI) ("Pioneer Power" or the "Company"), a company engaged in the manufacture, sale and service of electrical transmission, distribution and on-site power generation equipment, today announced that it has secured a $3.5 million order from a large international container shipping company.
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PPSI) ("Pioneer Power" or the "Company"), a company engaged in the manufacture, sale and service of electrical transmission, distribution and on-site power generation equipment, today announced that it has finalized a conclusive settlement with Myers Power Products, Inc. ("Myers"), a specialty electrical products manufacturer.
Momentum has re-entered the market with a vengeance, and it's done so in one of my favorite months of the year both seasonally and, of course, in my trading returns. The past week has seen the stocks I focus on completely change their characteristics from the choppiness that took over through most of August and September.However, the real uptick did start in the closing days of September when, on the 29th, I had my first six-digit net profit in about two months with great momentum in Aptorum Gro...
None of these low-priced stock picks are intended to get you rich quick, but patience will get you everywhere in the current market.
Pioneer Power Solutions Inc (NASDAQ:PPSI) was trading 9% higher from the previous closing price. Mazurek Nathan filed a Form 4 with the SEC on Tuesday, August 25. The insider bought 1,000 shares at an average price of $1.40. After the transaction, the executive's stake in Pioneer Power Solutions Inc. moved to 31,000 shares.The Importance of Insider Transactions Insider transactions shouldn't be used primarily to make an investing decision, however an insider transaction can be an importa...
Polar Power, Inc. (POLA), a global provider of prime, backup and solar hybrid power solutions, today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with certain institutional investors to raise aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $2.8 million through the private placement of its equity securities. Polar Power will sell an aggregate of 1,250,000 shares of the Company’s common stock at $2.25 per share. Additionally, investors will receive a common stock purchase warrant to purcha...