Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- SPAC stocks down 3.3% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- SPAC stocks down 7.5% on average while median return down 4.9% in a week
- SPAC stocks down 8.7% on average while median return down 6.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ARYA 18.8%, $NNA 12.4%, $ACEL 10.6%, $GTYH 3.5%, $SSPKW 1.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NBAC -33.9%, $BRPAR -34.0%, $THCB -35.5%, $PSAC -35.6%, $SRAC -39.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GTYH 5.9%, $ACEL 3.7%, $LACQ 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SSPK -18.0%, $SRAC -21.5%, $PSAC -23.7%, $TDACW -28.3%, $SSPKW -30.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.5%, for the past 3 months is 8.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 21.7%, the lowest correlation is -0.8%, the latest correlation is 12.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 68.3% between DFNS and ETAC
The lowest correlation is -66.1% between ARYA and BRPAR
March 4 marked an outright meltdown in the SPAC market and IPO Edge was right in the middle of the action. We heard from a panel of nine experienced SPAC sponsors and seasoned advisors during market hours who gave their take on the current market turmoil and the next phase of growth. IPO Edge hosted […]
Katapult to Present at the 2021 Wolfe Research Fintech Conference
WILMINGTON, Del., March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating Ascendant Digital Acquisition Corp. (“Ascendant”) (NYSE: ACND) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Ascendant’s agreement to merge with Beacon Street Group, LLC. To learn more about this investigation and your rights, visit: https://www.rl-legal.com/cases-ascendant-digital-acquisition-corp. You may also contact Seth D. Rigrodsky or Gina M. ...
Please replace the release with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
NEW YORK, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a law firm focusing in securities litigation located on Wall Street in downtown New York City, is investigating potential claims concerning whether the following proposed mergers are fair to shareholders. Moore Kuehn may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, or other relief on behalf of the shareholders of these companies: The Michaels Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIK) The Michaels Companies, Inc. has agreed to be acquir...
GigCapital2 President and CEO Dr. Raluca Dinu and Cloudbreak CEO Jamey Edwards IPO Edge will host a live fireside chat with GigCapital2 (NYSE: GIX) on Friday, March 5 at 12:00 EST to discuss the pending merger with UpHealth Holdings, Inc. and Cloudbreak Health. The live event will feature GigCapital2 President and CEO Dr. Raluca Dinu and […]
PLANO, Texas, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stryve Foods, LLC (“Stryve” or “the Company”), an emerging healthy snack platform disrupting traditional snacking categories, today announced that the Company will participate in four investor conferences in March. On March 11, 2021, the Company will host investor meetings at the D.A. Davidson & Co. 4th Annual Consumer Growth Conference.On March 12, 2021, the Company will host investor meetings at the Loop Capital Markets’ 2021 Consumer, Industria...
New Providence Acquisition Corp. ("New Providence") (NASDAQ: NPA, NPAUU and NPAWW) encourages every stockholder to vote their shares in favor of the proposal (the "Charter Extension Proposal") to extend the date by which the Company has to complete the business combination with AST & Science, LLC (the "AST Business Combination") and vote their shares FOR all proposals in advance of the Annual Meeting scheduled to be held virtually on March 12, 2021.
Churchill Capital Corp II, ("Churchill II") (NYSE:CCX), a special purpose acquisition company which has entered into a definitive agreement to merge with Software Luxembourg Holding S.A. ("Skillsoft"), a global leader in digital learning and talent management solutions, and a definitive agreement to acquire Global Knowledge Training LLC ("Global Knowledge"), a worldwide leader in IT and professional skills development, following its acquisition of Skillsoft, is pleased to announce that it has po...