Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- SPAC stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.8% in a day
- SPAC stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up -0.5% in a week
- SPAC stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 7.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AGBA 29.7%, $ACEL 18.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TWND -3.4%, $DWAC -10.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TWND 10.5%, $ACEL 0.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DWAC -1.9%, $AGBA -9.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is -1.6%, for the past 3 months is -1.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 8.9%, the lowest correlation is -7.4%, the latest correlation is -1.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 56.0% between LFAC and SAMA
The lowest correlation is -73.2% between ESSC and SAMA
January 24, 2023 | Source: Brilliant Acquisition Corporation New York, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brilliant Acquisition Corporation (“Brilliant”) announced today that it has extended the period of time it will have to consummate its initial business combination by a further one month, or until February 23, 2023. In connection with the extension, Nukkleus, Inc. (“Nukkleus”) has deposited $21,350 in Brilliant’s trust account, representing $0.0525 per public ordinary share of Brilliant curre
Investors need to pay close attention to Accel Entertainment (ACEL) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
LOS ANGELES & CENTENNIAL, Colo., December 27, 2022--Tailwind Acquisition Corp. ("Tailwind"; NYSEAM: TWND, TWNDU, TWNDW) a Special Acquisition Company ("SPAC") and NUBURU, Inc. ("NUBURU"), a Leading Innovator in High Power and High Brightness Industrial Blue Laser Technology, announced today that at a special meeting of the shareholders held today, Tailwind’s shareholders voted to approve the previously announced business combination between Tailwind and NUBURU as well as other proposals related
December 19, 2022 | Source: Brilliant Acquisition Corporation New York, Dec. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brilliant Acquisition Corporation (“Brilliant”) announced today that it has extended the period of time it will have to consummate its initial business combination by a further one month, or until January 23, 2023. In connection with the extension, Nukkleus, Inc. (“Nukkleus”) has deposited $22,600 in Brilliant’s trust account, representing $0.04 per public ordinary share of Brilliant current
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Greencity Acquisition Corporation (NASDAQ: GRCY) (the "Company") today announced that it has received a notice ("Notice") from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market ("Nasdaq") as a result of its failure to file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 (the "Form 10-Q") in a timely fashion. The Notice advised the Company that it was not in compliance with Nasdaq's continued listing requirements under the timely filing criteria establish
Digital World Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:DWAC) ("Digital World" or the "Company") announced today that the Company's stockholders voted in favor of the proposal to amend its amended and restated certificate of incorporation ("Extension Amendment") to extend the period of time available to complete a business combination, in three-month increments, until September 8, 2023 or such earlier date as determined by the Company's Board of Directors, at the
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tempo Automation, Inc., a leading software-accelerated electronics manufacturer, today announced that it completed its business combination with ACE Convergence Acquisition Corp. (“ACE”) (Nasdaq: ACEV), a special purpose acquisition company traded on Nasdaq. ACE’s shareholders approved the business combination at an extraordinary general meeting held on November 17, 2022. Following the merger, the combined company will operate under the name “Temp
Shareholders of the special purpose acquisition company taking Trump Media public, Digital World Acquisition Corp., have voted to push the merger deadline.
The Dow Jones rallied amid interest rates hopes. The Donald Trump SPAC jumped on a shareholder vote. A Warren Buffett stock is in a buy zone.