Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- SPAC stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- SPAC stocks up 3.7% on average while median return up 0.4% in a week
- SPAC stocks up 8.3% on average while median return up 1.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SSPKW 59.1%, $CCIV 41.2%, $SSPK 33.2%, $THCB 27.7%, $GTYH 26.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BLSA -0.2%, $DFNS -0.3%, $BRLI -0.3%, $HZAC -1.0%, $ACEL -1.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $THCB 22.6%, $SSPKW 21.7%, $SRAC 14.2%, $TDACW 12.7%, $SSPK 11.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ACEL -1.0%, $RACA -1.0%, $BLSA -1.0%, $PSAC -2.1%, $NNA -3.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 3.0%, for the past 3 months is 6.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 9.9%, the lowest correlation is -0.8%, the latest correlation is 1.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.7% between CCX and GIX
The lowest correlation is -62.0% between ACEL and DFNS
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 / Law office of Brodsky & Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Yucaipa Acquisition Corp. (“Yucaipa” or the “Company”) (NYSE:YAC) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law in connection with a merger agreement pursuant to which Yucaipa, a special purpose acquisition company, will combine with SIGNA Sports United, a Leading Global Sports E-Commerce and Tec
New York, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alberton Acquisition Corporation (NASDAQ: ALAC, the “Company”) today announced that it has received a notice from the NASDAQ Stock Market on June 9, 2021 notifying the Company that, because its Form 10-Q for the period ended March 31, 2021 (the "2021 10-Q") was not filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission by the required due date of May 17, 2021, the Company is therefore not in compliance with the periodic filing requirements for continued lis
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - June 11, 2021) - The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:To: All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of Churchill Capital Corp IV ("Churchill Capital") (NYSE: CCIV) between January 11, 2021 and February 22, 2021. You are hereby notified that a securities class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama. ...
NEW YORK, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE: CCIV) between January 11, 2021 and February 22, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”), of the important July 6, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline. SO WHAT: If you purchased Churchill Capital securities during the Class Period you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out of pocket fees or costs through a contingenc
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 / The securities litigation law firm of The Gross Law Firm issues the following notice on behalf of shareholders in the following publicly traded companies. Shareholders who purchased shares in the following companies during the dates listed are encouraged to contact the firm regarding possible Lead Plaintiff appointment.
A developer of electric, flying taxis is set to go public in New York by merging with a SPAC, as part of the latest wave of listings bringing more than $5 billion in enterprise value to the stock market.
Radnor, Pennsylvania--(Newsfile Corp. - June 11, 2021) - The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP reminds Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE: CCIV) ("CCIV") investors that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama against CCIV on behalf of those who purchased or acquired CCIV securities between January 11, 2021 and February 22, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period").Lead ...
MGM Resort's (MGM) BetMGM signs a multi-year sports betting deal to launch BetMGM Sports Betting App at Nationals Park.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 / The Klein Law Firm announces that class action complaints have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following companies. There is no cost to participate in the suit.