Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Technology Services stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Technology Services stocks up 4.1% on average while median return up 2.1% in a week
- Technology Services stocks up 15.6% on average while median return up 7.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WBAI 396.7%, $IZEA 374.0%, $EH 289.9%, $NCTY 222.2%, $STCN 210.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DMRC -17.2%, $CYRN -17.3%, $MPLN -22.1%, $QK -24.0%, $KBNT -25.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $STCN 130.8%, $MKD 84.4%, $EH 73.6%, $KRKR 65.6%, $GSX 58.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LGHL -21.8%, $SOS -23.8%, $EQOSW -27.9%, $TRITW -28.3%, $TRIT -29.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.4%, for the past 3 months is 11.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 25.5%, the lowest correlation is -0.8%, the latest correlation is 15.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.4% between ADBE and ANSS
The lowest correlation is -41.4% between ADS and AKAM
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Qiwi plc (NASDAQ: QIWI) between March 28, 2019 and December 9, 2020, inclusive (the “Class Period”), of the important February 9, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline in the securities class action commenced by the firm. The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for Qiwi investors under the federal securities laws. To join the Qiwi class action, go http://www.rosenlegal.com/c...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2021 / Jakubowitz Law announces that securities fraud class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies who purchased shares within the class periods listed below. Shareholders interested in representing the class of wronged shareholders have until the lead plaintiff deadline to petition the court.
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - January 22, 2021) - Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Triterras, Inc. f/k/a Netfin Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: TRIT) (NASDAQ: TRITW) between August 20, 2020 and December 16, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important February 19, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline in the securities class action. The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for Triterras investors under the federal securities ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2021 / The Klein Law Firm announces that class action complaints have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following companies. There is no cost to participate in the suit.
Boston, Massachusetts--(Newsfile Corp. - January 22, 2021) - The Thornton Law Firm announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of investors of Qiwi plc (NASDAQ: QIWI). Investors who purchased QIWI stock or other securities between March 28, 2019 and December 9, 2020 may contact the Thornton Law Firm to obtain a copy of the complaint or to discuss the lead plaintiff process. Interested investors are encouraged to visit: www.tenlaw.com/cases/Qiwi. Investors may ...
Today the Board of Directors of Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.62 per share payable February 25, 2021 to shareholders of record February 1, 2021.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against Triterras, Inc. ("Triterras" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:TRIT) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
Paychex (PAYX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - January 22, 2021) - The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:To: All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of Qiwi plc (NASDAQ: QIWI) ("Qiwi") between March 28, 2019 and December 9, 2020. You are hereby notified that a securities class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. To get ...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: AGCO Corp, Deere, Myers Industries, Liquidity Services and CoreLogic