Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Tire stocks down 4.4% on average while median return down 4.4% in a day
- Tire stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Tire stocks up 5.0% on average while median return up 5.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GT 9.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GT 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CTB -4.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 71.3%, for the past 3 months is 79.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 98.0%, the lowest correlation is 1.2%, the latest correlation is 95.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.3% between CTB and GT
The lowest correlation is 71.3% between CTB and GT
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Procter & Gamble, MarineMax, Saia, Quanex Building Products and Cooper Tire & Rubber
To avoid losses at times of crisis, a prudent investor should choose stocks that bear low leverage since a debt-free corporation is rare to find. You may add PG, HZO, SAIA, NX, CTB to your portfolio
Sectors with positive earnings growth in Q4 include autos (86.3% earnings growth), construction (27.2%), basic materials (7.6%), medical (6.3%), and aerospace (4.4%).
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
The Board of Directors of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) has named Tyrone Michael (T.J.) Jordan a director of the company effective January 10.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Sprouts Farmers Market, MarineMax, Boise Cascade, D.R. Horton and Cooper Tire & Rubber Co
Considering the global economic situation on account of the ongoing pandemic, an investor should choose stocks cautiously. You may consider adding SFM, HZO, BCC, DHI, CTB to your portfolio
For the 85th annual Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic, title sponsor Goodyear will continue to support Scottish Rite for Children and Children's HealthSM hospitals with a $20,000 donation and special in-game tribute for pediatric patients and hardworking healthcare workers at these hospitals.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.