Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 3D Printing stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- 3D Printing stocks up 3.5% on average while median return up 2.5% in a week
- 3D Printing stocks up 10.0% on average while median return up 1.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SSYS 30.3%, $VJET 18.5%, $RGR 7.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $XONE -1.7%, $DM -2.1%, $DDD -3.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SSYS 6.5%, $DM 6.4%, $VJET 2.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 37.2%, for the past 3 months is 26.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.2%, the lowest correlation is -0.8%, the latest correlation is 51.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.4% between DM and XONE
The lowest correlation is -14.4% between AONE and XONE
FRIEDBERG, Germany, October 21, 2021--voxeljet AG (NASDAQ:VJET) (the "Company" or "voxeljet"), a leading provider of high-speed, large-format 3D printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter 2021 after the closing of the financial markets on Wednesday, November 10th.
Proto Labs (PRLB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Proto Labs, Inc. ( NYSE:PRLB ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10...
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. & REHOVOT, Israel, October 21, 2021--Stratasys Ltd. (NASDAQ: SSYS), a leader in polymer 3D printing solutions, in collaboration with the design team at Paisley Park in Chanhassen, Minn., has created a custom set of 3D-printed display pieces to showcase Prince’s expansive shoe collection in a new Paisley Park exhibit - The Beautiful Collection: Prince’s Custom Shoes. Paisley Park designers and museum curators worked with Stratasys to bring their designs to life by pushing the
MINNEAPOLIS & REHOVOT, Israel, October 21, 2021--STRATASYS CONFERENCE CALL TO DISCUSS THIRD QUARTER 2021 FINANCIAL RESULTS
SOUTHPORT, Conn., October 20, 2021--Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE-RGR) will announce its financial results for the third quarter 2021 and file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q on Wednesday, November 3, 2021, after the close of the stock market.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
MINNEAPOLIS, October 20, 2021--Global digital manufacturing company, Protolabs, has signed an occupancy agreement to expand its additive manufacturing footprint in the Raleigh, N.C., area. Breaking ground later this month, the second location will add 120,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing capacity to its current facility located nearby in Morrisville, N.C. The additional location is in response to growing demand for Protolabs’ 3D printing services.
NORTH HUNTINGDON, Pa., October 20, 2021--Based on the success of ExOne's patented binder jetting technology, ExOne now open to 3D printing development projects with virtually any powder type.
On Nov. 8, investors will learn if the 3D printing company crushed Wall Street's revenue and earnings expectations in the third quarter, as it did in the prior quarter.