Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 3D Printing stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- 3D Printing stocks up 6.5% on average while median return up 3.0% in a week
- 3D Printing stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up -0.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index is based on equal weighted constituencies returns,Aggregated volume information is based on sum of all constituencies volumes
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VJET 27.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DDD -1.3%, $SSYS -6.6%, $XONE -12.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VJET 33.7%, $XONE 3.7%, $DDD 3.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SSYS -0.1%, $RGR -2.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.7%, for the past 3 months is 35.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 67.8%, the lowest correlation is -4.3%, the latest correlation is 47.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.1% between DDD and SSYS
The lowest correlation is -14.6% between RGR and VJET
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) has had a pretty amazing fall from its peak as a stock market darling in 2013. The company's revenue growth has stalled, gross margin has shrunk, and the nearly unlimited market investors thought 3D printing would open up didn't materialize. Since then, management has shifted 3D Systems' focus to more specialized markets.
The ExOne Company (Nasdaq: XONE), the global leader in industrial sand and metal 3D printers using binder jetting technology, today announced the launch of a new desanding station for use with the industrial S-Max® and S-Max Pro™ sand 3D printers, the company’s most popular family of printers.
3D Systems Vantage PSI The Vantage Ankle PSI is used exclusively with the Vantage Total Ankle System and provides patient-specific surgical planning and 3D printed instruments for tibia and talar resections. (Image courtesy of Exactech) * Patient-specific guides require less procedural steps, reduce OR time for total ankle replacement surgeries * Jointly developed end-to-end solution through collaboration with Exactech, which makes joint replacement implants, instruments, and technologiesROCK ...
Designers using KeyShot 3D rendering software now can 3D print straight to Stratasys full-color, multi-material 3D printers.
voxeljet AG (NASDAQ: VJET) (the "Company", or "voxeljet"), a leading provider of high-speed, large-format 3D printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers, today announced that it received the follow-up order for three additional units of its new high-speed 3D printer VJET X over the last two months. VJET X 3D printers are made for industrial production: they are 10x faster than previous models and integrated into fully automated postprocessing solutions. The follo...
voxeljet AG (NASDAQ: VJET) (the "Company", or "voxeljet"), a leading provider of high-speed, large-format 3D printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers, today announced consolidated financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020.
* New solution will revolutionize key supply chains associated with long-range munitions, next-generation combat vehicles, helicopters, air and missile defense capabilities * First test print completed on unique 9-laser, 1m x 1m x 600mm metal 3D printerROCK HILL, S.C., Nov. 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) today announced it has achieved significant progress in the creation of the world’s largest, fastest most precise powder metal 3D printer. Through a combination of multiple ...
Shares of Stratasys (NASDAQ:SSYS) decreased 2.4% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 results.Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 141.67% year over year to ($0.05), which beat the estimate of ($0.07).Revenue of $127,892,000 decreased by 18.78% year over year, which beat the estimate of $122,140,000.Outlook Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.How To Listen To The Conference Call Date: Nov 12, 2...
While the 3D printing company's Q3 revenue declined 13% year over year, it grew 21% sequentially.