Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 3D Printing stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down -0.1% in a day
- 3D Printing stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down -0.3% in a week
- 3D Printing stocks down 17.0% on average while median return down 17.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DM -18.6%, $DDD -21.2%, $VJET -34.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DM 4.0%, $SSYS 1.3%, $PRLB 0.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DDD -0.2%, $RGR -0.7%, $VJET -13.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 54.0%, for the past 3 months is 47.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 82.1%, the lowest correlation is 12.6%, the latest correlation is 57.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.7% between DDD and SSYS
The lowest correlation is 23.4% between DM and RGR
FRIEDBERG, Germany, September 29, 2022--voxeljet AG (WKN: A2QBGM / ISIN: US92912L2060) (NASDAQ: VJET) (the "Company", or "voxeljet"), a leading provider of high-speed, large-format 3D printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers, today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with institutional investors for the purchase and sale of 1,279,070 Ordinary Shares at a purchase price of $3.44 per share (this equals EUR 3.60 per Ordinary Share based on th
FRIEDBERG, Germany, September 28, 2022--voxeljet AG (WKN: A2QBGM / ISIN: US92912L2060) (NASDAQ: VJET) (the "Company", or "voxeljet") management board today approved, with the consent of the supervisory board, an increase in the company’s registered share capital against cash contributions, under exclusion of the subscription rights of existing shareholders, in an amount of up to EUR 2,108,013.00. In conjunction with the capital increase, the company will issue new registered ordinary shares with
Investors need to pay close attention to 3D Systems (DDD) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
After many years of disappointment, the promise of 3D printing is about to be fulfilled -- and Velo3D could be the top dog and first mover.
Stratasys Ltd. ( NASDAQ:SSYS ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
A historically bullish signal is flashing for DDD
ROCK HILL, S.C., Sept. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that management will participate in a panel during William Blair’s “What’s Next for Industrials” Conference. The panel, titled “Advancing Healthcare Through 3D Bioprinting,” will take place virtually on Friday, September 23, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A recording of the panel will be available on the "Events and Presentations" section of 3D Systems’ website at https://investor.3dsystems.com/ shortly