Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- 3D Printing stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- 3D Printing stocks up 5.1% on average while median return up 4.1% in a week
- 3D Printing stocks up 21.5% on average while median return up 20.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DM 45.1%, $DDD 36.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DDD 12.2%, $PRLB 5.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.7%, for the past 3 months is 23.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 71.8%, the lowest correlation is -8.0%, the latest correlation is 19.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 67.5% between DDD and SSYS
The lowest correlation is -24.8% between SSYS and VJET
Stewart-Haas Racing/3D Systems’ Figure 4 Standalone Stewart-Haas Racing relies on 3D Systems’ Figure 4 Standalone for the direct production of TV camera, pit gun, and pit cart components along with other prototype parts. Three-year technical partnership intended to catalyze Stewart-Haas Racing’s engineering prowess for competitive advantage3D Systems’ solutions enable rapid design, testing, and production of critical components to increase speed, improve performance ROCK HILL, S.C. and KANNAPOLI
Proto Labs (NYSE:PRLB) has had a rough three months with its share price down 28%. It seems that the market might have...
In this article, we will take a look at the 22 largest hunting companies in the US. You can skip this part and go to 5 Largest Hunting Companies in the US. The hunting industry in the US remains an attractive niche market for investors. The market has several segments which are expected to grow […]
Per the latest agreement, 3D Systems' (DDD) latest DMP Flex 350 Dual is incorporated by the largest U.S.-based medical device manufacturer, rms Company.
3D Systems’ DMP Flex 350 Dual 3D Systems’ DMP Flex 350 Dual One of the largest US-based medical device manufacturers adds DMP Flex 350 Dual to its fleet of more than 30 3D Systems printersNew 3D printer increasing productivity for rms’ powder to package capability, intended to open new applications for additive manufacturing ROCK HILL, S.C., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced rms Company, one of the largest contract manufacturers of high-quality, tight-toler
Stratasys Ltd. ( NASDAQ:SSYS ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last month. But in...
It's nice to see the 3D Systems Corporation ( NYSE:DDD ) share price up 11% in a week. But that's small comfort given...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Sturm, Ruger...
LG Display, Mercury Systems, Stratasys and Vuzix have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Computer-Peripheral Equipment industry participants like LPL, MRCY, SSYS and VUZI are likely to benefit from growing demand for professional gaming accessories, touchscreen devices, smart glasses, 3D printed health equipment and RFID solutions.