Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 3D Printing stocks up 8.5% on average while median return up 5.2% in a day
- 3D Printing stocks down 6.7% on average while median return down 5.5% in a week
- 3D Printing stocks up 3.6% on average while median return up 2.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $XONE 64.9%, $VJET 21.5%, $RGR 10.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DM -13.5%, $SSYS -17.1%, $PRLB -31.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PRLB -8.7%, $SSYS -10.0%, $DM -13.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.0%, for the past 3 months is 25.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 89.9%, the lowest correlation is -1.1%, the latest correlation is 89.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.8% between DDD and SSYS
The lowest correlation is 11.7% between DM and VJET
SSYS earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Stratasys Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for the Year Ended December 31, 2020
Shares of 3D printer maker Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS) had soared 10.8% as of 11:15 a.m. EST Monday after the company announced a huge earnings beat before the market opened. Expected to report only breakeven profits for its fiscal fourth quarter of 2020 today, Stratasys surprised the market with a report of $0.13 per share earned, pro forma, on sales of $142.4 million (also ahead of expectations). While beating expectations for $135.3 million, quarterly sales actually declined 11% year over year...
Stratasys (SSYS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1400.00% and 5.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Stratasys Releases Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
-- VAZALORE is the first ever liquid-filled aspirin capsule with an innovative delivery platform indicated as a pain reliever, fever reducer and for aspirin therapy in vascular indications – -- U.S. commercial launch of VAZALORE planned for third quarter 2021 -- SPARTA, N.J., March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PLx Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXP) (“PLx” or the “Company”) is a late-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on its clinically-validated and patent-protected PLxGuard™ drug delivery pl...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2021 / Stratasys Ltd. (NASDAQ:SSYS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 1, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.