Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 5G Chips stocks up 5.6% on average while median return up 5.6% in a day
- 5G Chips stocks up 3.8% on average while median return up 3.8% in a week
- 5G Chips stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 1.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SWKS 1.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $QCOM -3.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $QCOM 4.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 83.2%, for the past 3 months is 80.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 96.5%, the lowest correlation is -44.1%, the latest correlation is 93.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.2% between QCOM and SWKS
The lowest correlation is 83.2% between QCOM and SWKS
This may feel like irrational exuberance, but Texas Instruments, Taiwan Semiconductor, and Qualcomm each have roles to play in AI.
Though the AI boom has massively benefited Nvidia, AI – and generative AI specifically – also marks a major opportunity for other chip companies like Qualcomm, the company's SVP of Product Management Ziad Asghar told Yahoo Finance Live.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / May 25, 2023 / Qualcomm Last time, I wrote about why Qualcomm is the world's leader in 5G technology innovation using the metaphor of a tree. I explained how different technologies in cellular have different roles ...
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies QUALCOMM's stock price is sensitive to their trading...
Nvidia cements its market darling status after a blowout quarter and outlook.
AbbVie, Intel, Qualcomm, Regeneron and CME Group are included in this Analyst Blog.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including AbbVie Inc. (ABBV), Intel Corporation (INTC) and Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM).
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / May 24, 2023 / Qualcomm As published in Qualcomm's 2022 Corporate Responsibility Report We've integrated corporate responsibility throughout our business, from our daily operations to our executive leadership and ...
Shares in luxury goods company LVMH declined on Wednesday as investors are concerned that a softening US economy will dampen demand.
Qualcomm SVP of Product Management Ziad Asghar joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss Qualcomm's partnership with Microsoft to develop a new AI chip, competition in the AI technology sector, privacy, and data security.