Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 5G Chips stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- 5G Chips stocks down 8.2% on average while median return down 8.2% in a week
- 5G Chips stocks down 15.0% on average while median return down 14.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $QCOM -14.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SWKS -9.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 83.2%, for the past 3 months is 84.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 100.0%, the lowest correlation is -40.9%, the latest correlation is 79.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.2% between QCOM and SWKS
The lowest correlation is 83.2% between QCOM and SWKS
Here's why beaten-down shares of Qualcomm look like one of the market's best buying opportunities.
Li Auto Inc (NASDAQ: LI) has unveiled Li L8, a six-seat, large premium smart SUV for families, and Li L7, a five-seat, large flagship smart SUV for families. The company also announced that the deliveries of Li L9 exceeded 10,000 units in September. Both Li L8 and Li L7 are available in two trim levels, Pro and Max, to provide users with flexible choices. The models have over 100 features for comfort, sumptuousness, safety, and smartness. Both Li L8 and Li L7 employ the company's new generation
(Bloomberg) -- Most Read from BloombergMacKenzie Scott Files for Divorce From Science Teacher HusbandMeta to Cut Headcount for First Time, Slash Budgets Across TeamsTop Apple Executive Is Leaving After Making Crude Remarks in TikTok VideoStocks Plummet to 22-Month Low as Fed Hawks Circle: Markets WrapMarjorie Taylor Greene’s Husband Files for Divorce After 27 YearsAmerican companies have had a growing list of reasons to downgrade their ties with China in recent years. Former President Donald Tru
Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) has been a top performer on the stock market over the years, with shares of the graphics card specialist rising more than 3,600% over the past decade. The broader market correction has sent shares of Nvidia packing, with the tech giant losing more than 60% of its value since December 2021. The sell-off has brought Nvidia's market capitalization down to just over $300 billion from more than $800 billion in December last year.
The specialty tech company's share price suffered a nearly 4% decline, nearly double the 2.1% drop of the S&P 500 index on the day. It's only a slight exaggeration to say that when tech titan Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) sneezes, Skyworks catches a cold. Apple is a major customer for Skyworks' radiofrequency (RF) solutions, which it packs into its ever-popular line of mobile devices.
(Bloomberg) -- One of Apple Inc.’s most senior executives is leaving after he turned up in a viral video on TikTok making an off-color joke that he fondles “big-breasted women” for a living.In the video, published on Sept. 5, Apple’s Tony Blevins was approached by TikTok and Instagram creator Daniel Mac as part of a series where he asks owners of expensive cars their occupations. The executive was stopped by Mac while parking a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, an out-of-production sports car that fetc
These Apple suppliers are at risk if the tech giant pulls back on iPhone production, warns Bank of America.
Yahoo Finance’s Jared Blikre breaks down how markets opened on Thursday.
Despite this radio frequency manufacturer's solid long-term growth catalysts, some investors are hesitant to buy the stock.
The stock market may not look like a good place to be right now, as the Federal Reserve's hawkish nature has sent equities tumbling in 2022, but this has opened a solid opportunity for savvy investors to buy some great companies at attractive valuations. Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) is one such company that investors may want to buy hand over fist right now, especially after its latest announcement pointing toward a massive acceleration in its automotive business. On Sept. 22, Qualcomm said in a ne...