Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 5G Chips stocks up 3.6% on average while median return up 3.7% in a day
- 5G Chips stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- 5G Chips stocks up 4.5% on average while median return up 3.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SWKS 16.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $QCOM -10.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SWKS 1.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 62.7%, for the past 3 months is 69.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 99.4%, the lowest correlation is -49.1%, the latest correlation is 94.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 62.7% between QCOM and SWKS
The lowest correlation is 62.7% between QCOM and SWKS
Invest in growth stocks like Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS) and Target (TGT) as the economy is certainly looking up again, while real adjusted yields remain below 0%.
In this article, we shared billionaire Julian Robertson’s top 10 stock picks. You can skip our detailed discussion of Robertson’s investment philosophy, his fund’s performance and go directly to Billionaire Julian Robertson’s Top 5 Stock Picks. The 88-year-old billionaire, Julian Robertson was in the U.S. Navy before working as a stockbroker for Kidder, Peabody & […]
Skyworks (SWKS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Readers hoping to buy QUALCOMM Incorporated ( NASDAQ:QCOM ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
Which? says it is ‘sending a clear warning’ against ‘manipulative practices which harm consumers’
(Bloomberg) -- Nvidia Corp. shares slipped on concern about growth of the company’s data center chip business.During an earnings conference call, Chief Financial Officer Colette Kress said the majority of growth in the current period will come from Nvidia’s gaming business. Some analysts worried that means the data center division will expand more slowly and they asked several questions on the topic during the call.Nvidia reported data center chip sales jumped 97% to $1.9 billion in the fiscal f...
(Bloomberg) -- Nvidia Corp. gave a bullish forecast on robust demand for chips used by video gamers and data center operators.Revenue will be about $5.3 billion in the period ending in April, the Santa Clara, California-based company said Wednesday in a statement. That compares with an average analyst estimate of $4.5 billion, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.Nvidia stock rose about 3% in extended trading. The shares closed at $579.96 in New York earlier on Wednesday.The chipmaker is enjo...
In this daily Japanese candlestick chart of QCOM, below, we can see how the uptrend reversed gears with a gap to the downside. The daily On-Balance-Volume (OBV) is now in a downward trend telling us that sellers of QCOM have been more aggressive. In this updated daily Point and Figure chart of QCOM, below, we can see a new downside price target in the $120 area.
Bharti Airtel Ltdsaid on Tuesday it will work with U.S. chipmaker Qualcommfor 5G services in India, as telecom firms in theworld's second-largest wireless market gear up to usher in thelatest generation of wireless networks. Airtel, placed second to Reliance Industries-owned Jio bysubscribers, said in a statement to stock exchanges that it willuse Qualcomm's Radio Access Network platforms, which runsservices on the cloud, to roll out 5G networks in the country.