Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- 5G Chips stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- 5G Chips stocks up 8.2% on average while median return up 8.2% in a week
- 5G Chips stocks up 22.8% on average while median return up 24.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SWKS 26.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $QCOM 8.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 84.4%, for the past 3 months is 86.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 98.7%, the lowest correlation is 8.9%, the latest correlation is 92.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.4% between QCOM and SWKS
The lowest correlation is 84.4% between QCOM and SWKS
Intel will reported its Q4 earnings after the bell on Tuesday, missing analysts' expectations.
Qualcomm (QCOM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
It hasn't exactly been an easy time to be a semiconductor company lately. A global chip shortage over the past couple of years caused lots of headaches for chip companies. Add to that the fact that technology stocks in general have been weighed down because of high inflation and fears of a recession, and it becomes crystal clear why Qualcomm's (NASDAQ: QCOM) stock is down 23% over the past year.
Over last two decades, the semiconductor sector has declined in consecutive years only twice, Mizuho says.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2023 / Qualcomm Originally published by Ericsson As someone who was born and raised in Manila, I still sometimes get surprised that it's a place of striking contrasts: high-rise, high-tech skyscrapers ...
These two semiconductor investors are back to discuss how they see the overall semiconductor market after recent movements.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is the world's largest company, Warren Buffett's largest holding, and one of the most successful stocks of this millennium. In order to improve its products and maintain or expand its already-high margins, Apple has embarked on a new strategy: to design more and more of the semiconductors that will go into its smartphones, computers, and other electronic devices. This plan entails some risk, but also could deliver a lot of advantages for Apple if it's successful.
Qualcomm (QCOM) closed at $130.70 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.25% move from the prior day.
Just recently, several stocks in the space have gotten upgrades from Barclays, including Qualcomm (QCOM), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and Seagate Technologies (STX).
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / January 24, 2023 / Qualcomm Originally published by Cherie Blair Foundation for Women on cherieblairfoundation.org Nguyen Thi Kim Thoa's company, Abavina, is on a mission to increase the production capacity of environmentally ...