Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 5G Suppliers stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- 5G Suppliers stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.7% in a week
- 5G Suppliers stocks up 9.4% on average while median return up 7.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ERIC 7.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ERIC -1.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 44.8%, for the past 3 months is 53.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 94.6%, the lowest correlation is -50.3%, the latest correlation is 64.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 44.8% between ERIC and NOK
The lowest correlation is 44.8% between ERIC and NOK
Nokia (NOK) intends to support Sunrise UPC's Operations Support Systems modernization to enable the latter to increase network management efficiency.
Press Release Nokia to publish third-quarter and January-September 2021 report on 28 October 2021 21 October 2021 Espoo, Finland - Nokia will publish its third-quarter and January-September 2021 results on 28 October 2021 at approximately 8 a.m. Finnish time (EEST). The financial report will be made available on the Nokia website immediately after publication. Nokia only publishes a summary of its financial reports in stock exchange releases. The summary focuses on Nokia Group's financial inform
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the second quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
CEO Börje Ekholm warns of “disturbances in the supply chain,” adding “such issues will continue to pose a risk.”
Ericsson's (ERIC) third-quarter 2021 results reflect a sales decline in China in the Networks and Digital Services segments.
Nokia's (NOK) solutions enable ARC to offer its customers reliable connectivity over a purpose-built platform across all key Middle East data center locations.
ERIC earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2021.
Sweden's Ericsson announced on Tuesday plans to reduce its operations in China after suffering a big sales drop in one of its biggest markets due to retaliation for Sweden's ban on China's Huawei from selling 5G gear in the country. The news came as the company reported better than expected third-quarter core earnings boosted by strong sales of 5G equipment in most of the world, offsetting a loss of market share in mainland China and a hit from the global supply chain problems.