Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 5G Suppliers stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.2% in a day
- 5G Suppliers stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 0.0% in a week
- 5G Suppliers stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NOK 0.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NOK 2.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ERIC -2.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 58.0%, for the past 3 months is 34.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 93.8%, the lowest correlation is 19.1%, the latest correlation is 19.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 58.0% between ERIC and NOK
The lowest correlation is 58.0% between ERIC and NOK
* The National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) launched the 5G Cybersecurity Project to identify 5G use case scenarios and to demonstrate how 5G architecture components can provide security capabilities * Nokia is the main 5G solutions provider to collaborate with National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST), NCCoE 14 January 2021Espoo, Finland – Nokia today announced it has been selected as a technology provider and collaborator by the National Cybersecurity C...
Press ReleaseGoogle Cloud, Nokia partner to accelerate cloud-native 5G readiness for communication service providers * Google Cloud and Nokia will jointly develop cloud-native 5G core solutions for communication service providers and enterprise customers * New partnership will deliver cloud capabilities to the network edge to accelerate enterprise digital transformation14 January 2021 Espoo, Finland and Sunnyvale, California – Google Cloud and Nokia today announced a global, strategic partner...
Ericsson's (NASDAQ: ERIC) financial report for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020 will be published at approximately 7:00 AM CET on January 29, 2021.
Press ReleaseNokia supports T-Mobile 5G evolution with five-year expansion deal * T-Mobile extends a longstanding partnership with Nokia to expand its nationwide 5G network * Nokia’s Airscale Massive MIMO to light up T-Mobile’s (2.5GHz mid-band) Ultra Capacity 5G * Un-carrier customers to experience increased 5G speeds by combining the extended range (low-band) 5G with the additional Ultra Capacity 5G (2.5GHz mid-band)14 January 2021 Espoo, Finland – Nokia today announced a continuation of ...
Press ReleaseNokia Shanghai Bell to deploy next-generation network for Airport Authority Hong Kong14 January 2021Espoo, Finland – Nokia Shanghai Bell today announced that Airport Authority Hong Kong (AAHK) will deploy a new, high-bandwidth, mission-critical Nokia IP/MPLS network to support tower operations at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA). In addition to provision of packet-based IP routing solutions, Nokia will support and manage migration of legacy non-IP aviation applications to the ...