Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up -1.3% in a week
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks up 21.9% on average while median return up 6.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ANTE 105.9%, $CNET 102.4%, $THRY 82.0%, $ICLK 60.4%, $MGNI 60.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IBEX -0.7%, $NCMI -0.8%, $QNST -4.9%, $AUTO -5.1%, $TTD -14.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $THRY 37.9%, $ICLK 32.6%, $MGNI 19.9%, $CIICW 15.7%, $CIIC 8.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $QNST -8.3%, $VRM -9.6%, $ANTE -10.3%, $SRAX -10.6%, $CNET -18.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.4%, for the past 3 months is 7.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.8%, the lowest correlation is -1.1%, the latest correlation is 12.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.7% between IPG and OMC
The lowest correlation is -49.5% between ANTE and IPG
WPP's stock crashed about 22% in the past year as clients axed their marketing budgets during the pandemic. But WPP's recent pivot to helping clients build ecommerce platforms has proven to be timely.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
The Interpublic Group of Companies tops the list
Dallas, Jan. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY), the provider of Thryv® software, the end-to-end customer experience platform built for small business, has been named a leader in multiple categories in the newly released G2 Winter 2021 Reports. G2 is the largest tech marketplace where small businesses can discover and review technology and make more informed software purchasing decisions. Thryv has also recently received industry recognition as a finalist in the 2020...
OpenAP, the advanced advertising company bringing simplicity and scale to audience-based campaigns in television, today announced the launch of its new supply-side platform (SSP) that provides advertisers access to available linear inventory from TV publishers. The launch delivers on requests from advertisers for more transparency and visibility of the TV marketplace and maximizes investments buyers and sellers have made in data and technology by enabling more sophisticated buying of advanced TV...
McCann Worldgroup today announced a senior leadership alignment across its global agency networks. Chris Macdonald has taken on the role of Chairman & CEO of McCann, the advertising agency brand, and Harjot Singh has been promoted to Global Chief Strategy Officer of McCann.
Investors need to pay close attention to Clear Channel Outdoor (CCO) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
McCann today announced that Singleton Beato has been promoted to the brand new role of Global EVP, Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer.
Shares of CIIG Merger (NASDAQ: CIIC) jumped 31.8% in December, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. The special-purpose acquisition company (SPAC) announced in November that it will merge with Arrival, a U.K.-based maker of electric buses and commercial vans. The story here is pretty simple: CIIG's stock did well in December thanks mostly to the intense investor interest in everything having to do with electric vehicles.