Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 2.3% in a day
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks up 9.0% on average while median return up 2.3% in a week
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks down 15.8% on average while median return down 11.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CNET 14.0%, $TTD 2.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $QUOT -21.7%, $ADV -22.0%, $FCUV -30.2%, $MGNI -32.7%, $CCO -36.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CNET 28.9%, $MGNI 8.6%, $VRM 7.7%, $TTD 5.1%, $HHS 5.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CCO -3.6%, $ICLK -4.0%, $FCUV -13.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.0%, for the past 3 months is 25.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 50.4%, the lowest correlation is 4.4%, the latest correlation is 29.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.4% between IPG and OMC
The lowest correlation is -33.1% between ANTE and TTD
Stocks with the potential to outperform the market in the next year or so are an obvious choice right now.
Focus Universal Inc. (NASDAQ:FCUV)("Focus" or the "Company"), a provider of patented hardware and software design technologies for Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G announced today that the Company's common stock shares will be traded in accordance with the "due bill" procedures of NASDAQ from February 23, 2023 through March 23, 2023.
LONDON, March 22, 2023--WPP (NYSE: WPP) today announces the acquisition of Goat, one of the world’s leading influencer marketing agencies.
OZK, HQI, TRIN, PANW and WPP have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on March 22, 2023.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories, Darden Restaurants, The Interpublic Group of Companies, Microchip Technology and Valero Energy are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
TRIN, OZK and WPP made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on March 22, 2023.
Wunderman Thompson North America CEO Audrey Melofchik has appointed Emily Chang to lead its West Coast offices, including LA, Seattle, and the Swift boutique agency in Portland. This move will maximize the creative, data, and technology agency's position as one of the few large agencies on the West Coast backed with end-to-end capabilities.
Dr. Reddys (RDY), Darden Restaurants (DRI), Interpublic Group (IPG), Microchip Technology (MCHP) and Valero Energy (VLO) could be compelling picks amid market volatility.
Harte-Hanks (HHS) closed the most recent trading day at $9.51, moving +0.11% from the previous trading session.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Firstly, we'll want to...