Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 1.3% in a week
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks up 7.9% on average while median return up 15.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MGNI 41.1%, $IBEX 32.7%, $QUOT 29.8%, $QNST 22.2%, $FCUV 21.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $THRY -3.4%, $HHS -9.3%, $TTD -10.8%, $ADV -18.6%, $CCO -31.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IPG 5.2%, $THRY 3.9%, $IBEX 3.9%, $OMC 3.8%, $WPP 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ADV -3.1%, $CCO -3.7%, $RAMP -3.8%, $HHS -5.3%, $MGNI -7.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.2%, for the past 3 months is 21.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.3%, the lowest correlation is -3.5%, the latest correlation is 11.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.0% between IPG and OMC
The lowest correlation is -71.3% between ADV and IBEX
The Zacks Advertising and Marketing industry's prospects look good on healthy manufacturing and service activities. PUBGY, GAMB and HHS are likely to ride on a digital marketing surge and client-centric strategies.
Omnicom (OMC) continues to focus on investing in high-growth areas related to technology and data.
Stantec's (STN) third-quarter 2022 revenues increase year over year.
Harte Hanks ( NASDAQ:HHS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$53.9m (up 8.6% from 3Q 2021...
Focus Universal Inc. (NASDAQ:FCUV) ("Focus" or the "Company"), a provider of patented hardware and software design technologies for Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G, today announced that it has appointed Mr. Irving Kau as the Company's Chief Financial Officer, effective November 18, 2022. Mr. Kau previously served as the Company's Vice President of Finance and Head of Investor Relations.
Harte Hanks, Inc.(NASDAQ:HHS), a leading global customer experience company, today announced that Brian Linscott, Harte Hanks' Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the Benchmark Company's 11th Annual Discovery One-on-One Investor Conference to be held Thursday, December 1, 2022 at the New York Athletic Club in New York City.
With the market offering little clues as to its ultimate trajectory, investors may want to consider dividend stocks with low payout ratios. Passive income always represents an attractive attribute but that’s only half of the story. The other half centers on sustainability of said income, which is where the payout ratio comes into play. Essentially, this metric represents the proportion of earnings from which a company pays its shareholders in the form of dividends. While no absolute rules exist,
A strong cash position and investor-friendly moves boost Interpublic (IPG).
Omnicom (OMC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Alex Leikikh Remains MullenLowe’s Chairman and Adds EVP Responsibilities at IPGNew York, NY, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) announced today that Kristen Cavallo, CEO of The Martin Agency, has been promoted to Global CEO of MullenLowe Group. She will also continue in her role as CEO at The Martin Agency. As Cavallo assumes the Global CEO role at MullenLowe Group, she will continue to report to Alex Leikikh, who remains Chairman, MullenLowe Group. In related news,