Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks down 4.7% on average while median return down 1.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SRAX 20.5%, $WPP 13.6%, $OMC 9.7%, $IBEX 6.3%, $IPG 4.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MGNI -13.9%, $TTD -17.5%, $CNET -23.7%, $VRM -26.6%, $FCUV -42.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SRAX 23.8%, $WPP 3.5%, $ICLK 3.0%, $CCO 1.9%, $OMC 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $QNST -5.1%, $CNET -6.3%, $THRY -9.3%, $FCUV -10.1%, $VRM -17.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.3%, for the past 3 months is 22.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.4%, the lowest correlation is 3.3%, the latest correlation is 22.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.3% between MGNI and VRM
The lowest correlation is -40.5% between ANTE and MGNI
New York, NY, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) today announced that it will release earnings for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021 on the morning of February 10, 2022. Following the release, the company will hold a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on the same day to review results. To join the conference call, please call (800) 593-9985. Outside the United States, please call (212) 519-0802. The participant passcode is
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCO) (the "Company") will release 2021 fourth quarter and full year results before the market opens on Thursday, February 24, 2022 by 7:00 a.m. and will host a conference call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
Investment company RVW Wealth, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares ESG Screened S&P Mid-Cap ETF, iShares iBonds Dec 2026 Term Corporate ETF, Dimensional International Core Equity Market ETF, Invesco BulletShares 2026 Corporate Bond ETF, Avantis Emerging Markets Equity ETF, sells iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, Xtrackers Russell US Multifactor ETF, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Income ETF, SPDR Portfolio Emerging Markets ETF, Invesco BulletShares 2021 Corporate Bond ETF during the 3-months en
Focus Universal Presentation to be held at 1:00 PM Eastern TimeONTARIO and LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 14, 2022 / Focus Universal Inc. (NASDAQ:FCUV) (the "Company"), a leading provider of patented hardware and software design technologies for Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G, announced today that it's management team will present at the Sidoti & Company Winter Virtual Small Cap Conference at 1:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022.
IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advantage Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: ADV) (“Advantage”) today announced that the company will host a talent spotlight conference call on January 28, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) with Corey Weiner, CEO of Jun Group, a fast-growing subsidiary of ADV that uses proprietary technology to serve advertising to consumers in hundreds of mobile applications on Apple and Google devices. During the call, Advantage CEO Tanya Domier and Jun Group CEO Corey W
Investment company Parnassus Endeavor Fund (Current Portfolio) buys Sysco Corp, Global Payments Inc, Union Pacific Corp, Gap Inc, sells Omnicom Group Inc, Seagate Technology Holdings PLC, W.W.
Interpublic's (IPG) increasingly diverse workforce enables organic growth and strengthening of foothold in international markets.
Ashkenazy has insisted that Clear Channel pay the usual $500,000 annual minimum, while Clear Channel says it owes much less because of the obstruction caused by the construction of the massive South Station air rights project.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you pick the right...
The retail industry provides a variety of finished goods, both durable and non-durable, to individual consumers and households. The industry also sells services. Products sold by retail companies include apparel, electronics, furniture, kitchenware, sporting goods, books, and toys.