Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 2.4% in a day
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks down 10.0% on average while median return down 7.5% in a week
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks down 7.5% on average while median return down 3.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MDCA 35.9%, $CCO 11.2%, $NLSN 8.5%, $IPG 6.8%, $OMC 4.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SRAX -18.2%, $CNET -26.4%, $TTD -29.9%, $QUOT -36.1%, $MGNI -37.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NLSN 5.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ANTE -17.8%, $VRM -20.3%, $TTD -20.8%, $MGNI -25.5%, $QUOT -33.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.9%, for the past 3 months is 19.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.6%, the lowest correlation is -0.8%, the latest correlation is 14.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.3% between MGNI and TTD
The lowest correlation is -57.9% between MOHO and TTD
Actionable insights highlight ways entrepreneurs can regain business footingDallas, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Thryv’s “Winning on Main Street”, a weekly podcast dedicated to helping America’s small businesses modernize and automate the way they do business, has an urgent new mission: to help small business owners recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. The weekly show, hosted by Thryv’s Gordon Henry, invites guests, many of them successful small business operators themselves, to explain how s...
Rob Flaherty, chairman of leading global communications consultancy Ketchum, today announced a planned retirement after an esteemed 40-year career as an innovator and leader in the public relations industry and more than 32 years at Ketchum. His last day with the firm will be June 15.
Free Tool From UM-Owned Video Discovery Company Allows Publishers to Combat Malpractice in Ads.txt Files And Shed Light on the Programmatic Supply ChainTEL AVIV, Israel, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Primis, the leading Video Discovery platform for global publishers, today announced the launch of Sellers.guide (https://sellers.guide), an industry-wide initiative designed to bring a heightened level of transparency to the ad tech ecosystem. The state of transparency in ad tech has categoricall...
CCO earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
IRVINE, Calif., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advantage Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: ADV) (“Advantage,” the “Company,” “we” or “our”), the leading provider of outsourced sales and marketing services to consumer goods manufacturers and retailers, today reported financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended March 31, 2021. “We are proud to report better than expected results for our third straight quarter,” said Tanya Domier, Chief Executive Officer of Advantage. “We are helping consumer good...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2021 / Advantage Solutions Inc. - Ordinary Shares - Class A (NASDAQ:ADV) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
It was announced today that Javier Campopiano has been promoted to Global Creative Partner at Grey, a new worldwide position, overseeing the agency's creative work across Europe and Asia. He will report to John Patroulis, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer of Grey.