Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up -0.2% in a day
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks up 5.3% on average while median return up 5.3% in a week
- Advertising/Marketing Services stocks up 6.0% on average while median return up 1.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ICLK 38.4%, $NCMI 22.9%, $TTD 11.4%, $AUTO 10.7%, $RAMP 9.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NLSN -1.2%, $IBEX -3.2%, $CNET -4.4%, $VRM -7.0%, $QNST -7.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TTD 14.3%, $QUOT 12.7%, $AUTO 11.9%, $NCMI 11.8%, $ICLK 11.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $IBEX -0.5%, $QNST -3.0%, $ANTE -3.1%, $BOMN -4.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.0%, for the past 3 months is 19.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.0%, the lowest correlation is 6.4%, the latest correlation is 7.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.2% between IPG and OMC
The lowest correlation is -46.0% between MDCA and NCMI
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
Omnicom's (OMC) third-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues are likely to have increased year over year.
Omnicom Group (OMC) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
In this article we will analyze whether The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc (NYSE:IPG) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to […]
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of June. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
At Omnicom (OMC), Williams is expected to spearhead TBWA's global creative core.
Interpublic (IPG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Dallas, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY), the provider of Thryv® software, the leading end-to-end customer experience platform built for growing small businesses and emerging franchises, has announced a successful first three quarters of 2021, growing its number of multi-location brands including several emerging franchise concepts. Class 101, Play Crew On The Go and Veteran’s Pool Company are among the growing list of franchise businesses implementing Thryv t
Both firms provide corporations with public relations advice, including strategic communications, government affairs, corporate reputation, crisis management, and financial communications.