Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aerospace & Defense stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Aerospace & Defense stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 1.8% in a week
- Aerospace & Defense stocks up 17.2% on average while median return up 6.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UAVS 167.1%, $SIF 154.7%, $POWW 69.0%, $COMS 61.9%, $AVAV 51.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BA -6.1%, $CODA -6.3%, $ISSC -6.9%, $MAGS -9.0%, $CAE -9.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $COMS 71.7%, $UAVS 47.0%, $AAXN 13.8%, $RADA 8.0%, $MAXR 7.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SIF -11.0%, $POWW -13.7%, $CAE -15.5%, $SWBI -17.1%, $ERJ -17.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.8%, for the past 3 months is 23.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.2%, the lowest correlation is 11.7%, the latest correlation is 21.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.5% between CW and HII
The lowest correlation is -49.0% between FLIR and LHX
Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) will issue its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 earnings results after the close of the market on Thursday, Feb. 4.
General Electric Co. investors will soon get some confirmation on whether the big bet they made on the industrial conglomerate’s stock over the last few months will actually pay off, now and down the road.
Harris (LHX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE:GD), announced today that it has been selected as one of three prime contractors on the U.S. Department of State's Global Support Strategy (GSS) 2.0 indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract vehicle (IDIQ). The IDIQ, awarded in fourth-quarter 2020, has a total estimated value of up to $3.3 billion over a 10 year period, inclusive of a one-year base period and nine one-year options.
On Friday, shares of General Electric (NYSE:GE) saw unusual options activity. After the option alert, the stock price moved down to $10.99. * Sentiment: BEARISH * Option Type: SWEEP * Trade Type: CALL * Expiration Date: 2022-01-21 * Strike Price: $15.00 * Volume: 1881 * Open Interest: 126240Three Indications Of Unusual Options Activity One way options market activity can be considered unusual is when volume is exceptionally higher than its historical average. The volume of options activit...
General Electric (GE) Q4 results to reflect benefits of debt and cost-reduction actions, and growth in digital businesses. Also, impacts of the pandemic-led woes to get reflected on segmental results.
An improved performance from General Dynamics' (GD) majority of segments is likely to have positively impacted its Q4 results.
Textron's (TXT) Q4 results are expected to reflect poor performance of the Bell segment that has been witnessing dismal performance in its commercial business.
Technology-focused health insurer Clover Health (NASDAQ: CLOV) considered going public via a traditional initial public offering (IPO). In this Motley Fool Live video recorded on Nov. 16, 2020, Tom Gardner, co-founder and CEO of The Motley Fool, talks with Social Capital co-founder and CEO Chamath Palihapitiya about why his company picked Clover Health.