Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aerospace & Defense stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 2.6% in a day
- Aerospace & Defense stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down 3.1% in a week
- Aerospace & Defense stocks down 6.5% on average while median return down 5.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SSTI 15.6%, $MAGS 15.4%, $TXT 11.4%, $NOC 7.6%, $RTX 6.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $POWW -17.9%, $MAXR -18.2%, $UAVS -21.0%, $SIF -30.3%, $SPCE -40.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SSTI 18.7%, $MAXR 7.3%, $MSI 4.9%, $VSEC 1.6%, $ERJ 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UAVS -12.1%, $AIRI -13.6%, $WTT -18.2%, $SPCE -19.3%, $SIF -26.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.0%, for the past 3 months is 26.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.5%, the lowest correlation is 5.7%, the latest correlation is 37.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.2% between AIR and KAMN
The lowest correlation is -59.5% between ASTC and CODA
TransDigm Group (TDG) beat earnings and revenue estimates in the fiscal second quarter. However, both top and bottom-line numbers declined year-over-year due to the negative impact stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic. The aerospace manufacturing company’s net sales of $1.19 billion surpassed the Street’s estimates of $1.17 billion but declined 17.3% from the year-ago period. Earnings decreased 49.4% to $2.58 per share, beating the consensus estimates of $2.51 per share. Additionally, EBITDA for ...
Motorola Solutions today announced that the company has signed a four-year single supplier framework agreement with BlueLight Commercial* to deploy integrated 4RE In-Car Video Solutions to all emergency services in the U.K. including police, highways agencies, border security and the U.K. Home Office. The deployment of In-Car Technology is part of the National Police Chiefs Council’s Roads Policing Strategy to improve road safety and security, as well as efficiency. Providing officers with leadi...
If you have not received it, please contact Rada's Investor Relations team at GK Investor and Public Relations at 1-646-688-3559, or view it in the News section of the company's website, www.rada.com. Dov will summarize the key highlights of the quarter, followed by Avi who will provide a summary of the financials.
TDG earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Air Industries Group (NYSE AMEX: AIRI):
said its next test flight is under review Monday after previously saying tests were due this month, adding new doubts to when commercial service can begin.
Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) today announced that it has issued a notice to redeem all of the remaining $324,029,000 outstanding of its 3.500% senior notes due March 1, 2023 (CUSIP No. 620076BC2) (the "Notes"). In accordance with the terms of the indenture under which the Notes were issued, the Notes will be redeemed in full on June 10, 2021 (the "Redemption Date") at a Redemption Price (as defined below), with respect to the Notes, equal to the greater of: (a) 100% of the aggregate prin...
44% Year-over-Year Increase in Revenues Drives Another Quarter of Record Revenues, Solid Adjusted EBITDA and GAAP ProfitabilityNEWARK, Calif., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ShotSpotter, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSTI), a leader in precision policing technology solutions that enable law enforcement to more effectively respond to, investigate and deter crime, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Financial and Operational Highlights Revenues increas...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Air Industries Group (NYSE:AIRI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / ShotSpotter, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSTI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.