Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aerospace & Defense stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Aerospace & Defense stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.3% in a week
- Aerospace & Defense stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 3.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ERJ 17.3%, $TATT 15.8%, $TGI 13.1%, $NOC 12.5%, $HEI 11.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CVU -12.2%, $UAVS -14.2%, $MICT -20.8%, $SPCE -25.4%, $COMS -32.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ESE 7.8%, $SSTI 5.9%, $AIRI 4.8%, $HEI 4.7%, $ISSC 4.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SIF -4.5%, $PKE -4.6%, $SPR -9.5%, $SPCE -15.1%, $COMS -15.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.2%, for the past 3 months is 23.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.5%, the lowest correlation is 1.2%, the latest correlation is 6.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.1% between CW and DCO
The lowest correlation is -61.8% between AJRD and CVU
U.S. Company to Offer Full Stack Fixed Wing Drone Solutions eBee X precision drone from senseFly, an AgEagle company eBee X is a safe, lightweight and precision drone with over 90 resellers worldwide WICHITA, Kan. and PARIS and LAUSANNE, Switzerland, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American: UAVS) (“AgEagle” or the “Company”), an industry-leading provider of drones, sensors and software, and Parrot (Euronext Paris: PARRO), a leading European drone group, today
Something may be up with a solar array meant to power the Colorado-built Lucy space probe on its 12-year, asteroid-chasing journey.
China reportedly tested a hypersonic weapon in August, sparking concerns about Beijing's advanced weapon arsenal as the U.S. races to build its own hypersonic weapons.
The United States on Monday did not confirm Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan's comment that Washington had made an offer to Ankara for the sale of F-16 fighter jets but added that it has not made Turkey a financing offer for the warplanes. Erdogan said on Sunday that the United States had proposed the sale of F-16 fighter jets to Turkey in return for its investment in the F-35 program, from which Ankara was removed after buying missile defense systems from Russia.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Lockheed Martin Corporation's ( NYSE:LMT ) dividend will be increasing to US$2.80 on 27th of December. This will take...
President Tayyip Erdogan said on Sunday that the United States had proposed the sale of F-16 fighter jets to Turkey in return for its investment in the F-35 programme, from which Ankara was removed after purchasing missile defence systems from Russia. Reuters reported earlier this month that Turkey made a request to the United States to buy 40 Lockheed Martin-made F-16 fighter jets and nearly 80 modernization kits for its existing warplanes. Speaking to reporters before departing for a trip to...
Humankind is one step closer to unlocking new knowledge about the formation of our solar system, thanks to a spacecraft named Lucy built by Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT). The NASA mission successfully launched from Florida at 5:34 a.m. ET this morning.
Cathie Wood's Ark Invest owns more than 150 stocks, but here are three you want to buy and hold for the next decade.