Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aerospace & Defense stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Aerospace & Defense stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.8% in a week
- Aerospace & Defense stocks down 8.5% on average while median return down 4.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ERJ 23.4%, $KTOS 15.4%, $GE 8.9%, $SSTI 5.7%, $ESLT 5.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PKE -22.1%, $SIF -24.3%, $AIRI -26.8%, $SPCE -32.0%, $COMS -47.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CODA 11.3%, $CVU 9.7%, $AIR 8.9%, $SSTI 7.0%, $KVHI 4.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LHX -4.3%, $AIRI -6.9%, $BYRN -8.3%, $POWW -15.3%, $SPCE -15.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.5%, for the past 3 months is 22.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.8%, the lowest correlation is 0.7%, the latest correlation is 43.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.5% between CAE and HXL
The lowest correlation is -53.1% between AJRD and CODA
Dividend stocks are a good source of passive income that will help support you in retirement. ExxonMobil operates in the oil and natural gas business, and has an impressive record of raising its dividend annually for 40 consecutive years.
Key Insights Huntington Ingalls Industries' estimated fair value is US$402 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
EXTON, Pa., March 21, 2023--Innovative Solutions & Support, Inc. ("IS&S") (NASDAQ: ISSC) today issued a reminder to shareholders regarding the importance of their vote at its 2023 Annual Meeting, which will be held on April 13, 2023 at 10:00 AM EST. Shareholders are encouraged to refer to the voting instruction forms they received to vote by telephone or internet by the deadline of April 12, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST.
General Dynamics (GD) is going to offer technical support for Abrams Tank.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Britain will move ahead with the troubled £5.5bn Ajax armoured vehicle programme and resume payments to the US defence contractor in charge, even as ministers admitted the vehicles would enter service eight years later than planned. The Ministry of Defence on Monday said it would restart payments to General Dynamics with an initial transfer of £480mn. The MoD had withheld payments since December 2020 as it probed serious noise and vibration problems during trials that caused hearing damage to ...
JNPR vs. MSI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, American Outdoor Brands' stock price might be...
Fortune 500 HR execs share how they’re recession-proofing their talent strategy. Hint: Financial wellness benefits and reskilling.
HII Celebrates 200 Graduates of The Newport News Shipbuilding Apprentice School Graduate Rosa Rainey rings the bell during commencement exercises for HII’s Newport News Shipbuilding Apprentice School held Saturday, March 18, 2023. (Photo by Lexi Whitehead/HII) NEWPORT NEWS, Va., March 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HII (NYSE: HII) hosted commencement exercises today, celebrating 200 graduates of the company’s Apprentice School at Newport News Shipbuilding (NNS). The ceremony was held at Liberty Li