Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aerospace & Defense stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Aerospace & Defense stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.6% in a week
- Aerospace & Defense stocks up 3.2% on average while median return up 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SPR 28.6%, $ATRO 24.9%, $TGI 24.9%, $AIR 19.5%, $HXL 15.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BYRN -15.2%, $POWW -15.7%, $MICT -18.1%, $UAVS -22.6%, $SPCE -31.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BA 4.9%, $SPR 4.5%, $HXL 4.3%, $LHX 3.7%, $CAE 3.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CVU -4.5%, $ERJ -6.6%, $WTT -8.1%, $KTOS -8.9%, $SPCE -18.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.4%, for the past 3 months is 23.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.9%, the lowest correlation is 11.2%, the latest correlation is 13.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.7% between AIR and CW
The lowest correlation is -54.2% between HEI and ISSC
Woodside, CA, based Investment company Bennicas & Associates, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Merck Inc, Sprott Physical Silver Trust, Lockheed Martin Corp, Intel Corp, Duke Energy Corp, sells Microsoft Corp, CatchMark Timber Trust Inc, Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 1X Shares during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bennicas & Associates, Inc..
Raleigh, NC, based Investment company Triangle Securities Wealth Management (Current Portfolio) buys The Walt Disney Co, Fidelity National Information Services Inc, Twilio Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, sells The Kraft Heinz Co, Sabre Corp, ViacomCBS Inc, AT&T Inc, Dell Technologies Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Triangle Securities Wealth Management.
In the latest trading session, General Dynamics (GD) closed at $211.37, marking a -0.26% move from the previous day.
Rada Electronics Industries Limited (RADA) closed at $9.38 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.74% move from the prior day.
Investment company 44 Wealth Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Entergy Corp, WEC Energy Group Inc, American Electric Power Co Inc, Dominion Energy Inc, Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc, sells American Water Works Co Inc, NiSource Inc, OGE Energy Corp, Essential Utilities Inc, Allstate Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, 44 Wealth Management Llc.
Investment company Apella Capital, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Dimensional U.S. Core Equity 2 ETF, Schwab Short-Term U.S.
EXTON, Pa., January 13, 2022--Innovative Solutions & Support, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISSC) today issued the following statement:
Yahoo Finance's Adam Shapiro and Emily McCormick highlight four stocks to watch: Hawaiian Airlines, Virgin Galactic, Taiwan Semiconductor, and Ford.
Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre breaks down the midday market action, focusing on the tech sector and Virgin Galactic's shares performance.