Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Agricultural Commodities/Milling stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 1.9% in a day
- Agricultural Commodities/Milling stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.2% in a week
- Agricultural Commodities/Milling stocks down 11.9% on average while median return down 10.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IBA 11.9%, $LMNR 10.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CGC -21.7%, $ELAN -21.9%, $HEXO -22.5%, $SNDL -22.7%, $SEED -29.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HUGE 19.1%, $TLRY 8.9%, $AVO 4.6%, $SEED 3.9%, $LMNR 3.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CRON -2.6%, $VITL -3.5%, $ELAN -3.9%, $CGC -7.4%, $HEXO -15.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.6%, for the past 3 months is 19.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.1%, the lowest correlation is -0.9%, the latest correlation is 48.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.0% between SNDL and TLRY
The lowest correlation is -41.9% between SANW and SEED
The Agriculture - Products industry is set to gain from solid demand. Stocks like Bunge (BG), CalMaine Foods (CALM) and Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) are poised to ride on this positive trend.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
SANTA PAULA, Calif., March 22, 2023--On March 21, 2023, the Board of Directors of Limoneira Company (Nasdaq: LMNR), a diversified citrus growing, packing, selling and marketing company with related agribusiness activities and real estate development operations, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.075 per common share payable on April 14, 2023, to stockholders of record on April 4, 2023.
TORONTO, March 22, 2023--FSD Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: HUGE) (CSE: HUGE) (FRA: 0K9A) ("FSD Pharma" or the "Company"), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to building a portfolio of innovative assets and biotech solutions for the treatment of challenging neurodegenerative, inflammatory and metabolic disorders, today announced that its Australian entity, FSD Pharma Australia Pty Ltd. received the certificate of approval from The Alfred Ethics Committee in Australia to proceed with a Phase 1 clinical
Here are three of the highest-ranked Dividend Kings at the moment who have raised their dividends for at least 50 consecutive years.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best biotechnology stocks to buy under $20. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best Biotech Stocks To Buy Under $20. The biotechnology industry is one of the hottest sectors right now, particularly in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic since it was […]
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Archer-Daniels-Midland implies that they have significant influence...
Here is how Chewy (CHWY) and Ingredion (INGR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
ADM (ADM) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
ADM, CRM and GIB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on March 21, 2023.