Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Agricultural Commodities/Milling stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Agricultural Commodities/Milling stocks up 7.7% on average while median return up 3.4% in a week
- Agricultural Commodities/Milling stocks up 18.8% on average while median return up 9.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SEED 104.8%, $TLRY 101.4%, $APHA 62.3%, $HEXO 60.6%, $SANW 46.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $INGR -1.4%, $VITL -1.4%, $CHSCO -1.5%, $CHSCP -1.6%, $ALCO -2.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TLRY 40.8%, $APHA 38.5%, $HEXO 30.8%, $SANW 28.3%, $SEED 17.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ALCO -2.1%, $CZZ -3.0%, $ELAT -3.1%, $ELAN -4.0%, $VITL -8.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.3%, for the past 3 months is 13.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.7%, the lowest correlation is 4.1%, the latest correlation is 10.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.0% between APHA and TLRY
The lowest correlation is -51.6% between AVO and ELAT
Village Farms International, Inc. ("Village Farms" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: VFF) (TSX: VFF), announced today that it has closed its previously announced registered direct offering with certain institutional investors for the purchase and sale of an aggregate of 10,887,097 common shares at a purchase price of US$12.40 (approximately CA$15.70) per unit for gross proceeds of approximately US$135 million (approximately CA$171 million) before placement agent fees and other offering expenses payable...
The analysts covering Limoneira Company ( NASDAQ:LMNR ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by making...
Darling Ingredients Inc. (NYSE: DAR) today announced that its Rousselot brand, the global leader of collagen-based solutions, introduces Peptan® Marine collagen peptides at the virtual Beauty & Skincare Formulation Conference 2021. Sourced from 100% wild-caught marine white fish and certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), this solution can help beauty and nutrition brands differentiate and expand their portfolio with sustainably sourced, premium nutricosmetics and dietary supplements....
Matt Greeno to lead Masters team, support product development Matt Greeno, Lead Master Distiller at MGP MGP names Matt Greeno its first Lead Master Distiller. ATCHISON, Kan., Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matt Greeno has been promoted to the newly created position of Lead Master Distiller at MGP Ingredients, Inc., (Nasdaq: MGPI) a leading supplier of premium distilled spirits and specialty wheat proteins. He is charged with ensuring distillation quality and supporting new product development...
ADM (NYSE: ADM) will release financial results for the fourth quarter of 2020 before the market opens on Tuesday, Jan 26, 2021.
AgBiome, a leader in developing innovative products from the Earth's microbial communities, announced Dr. Marijn Dekkers as the company's Chairman, effective January 1, 2021.
4 Agriculture Operations Stocks Countering Challenges Facing the Industry
In this article, we presented billionaire Louis Bacon’s top 10 stock picks that helped his hedge fund in generating massive gains in 2020. Click to skip ahead and see Billionaire Louis Bacon’s Top 5 Stock Picks. Billionaire Louis Bacon’s hedge fund Moore Capital Management has generated massive profits during the first year of trading after […]