Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 3.3% in a day
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 3.1% in a week
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 3.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RTX 6.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GE -4.7%, $AIR -7.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $B -3.4%, $AIR -5.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 57.5%, for the past 3 months is 51.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 87.9%, the lowest correlation is 4.3%, the latest correlation is 76.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.5% between AIR and B
The lowest correlation is 28.3% between GE and HON
PLANO, Texas, 12 de mayo de 2021 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Toyota está en el camino hacia un futuro electrificado, y la compañía está comprometida a hacer de los vehículos eléctricos de batería (BEV) una parte clave de su línea. A principios de este año, Lexus presentó el LF-Z, una mirada conceptual al futuro de los BEV en el segmento de lujo.
The Dow Jones fell in today's market while the Nasdaq led on the downside. The tech-heavy index continued deeper below its key 50-day moving average.
The first large-scale offshore wind project in the United States has gotten the green light from government officials. The U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) announced yesterday that the Vineyard Wind 1 project set to be constructed off the coast of Massachusetts will create 3,600 jobs and provide enough power for 400,000 homes and businesses. Approval was for up to 84 turbines about 12 nautical miles offshore from Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket.
The U.S. lags far behind other countries in installed wind capacity, but more wind farms off the East Coast may now move forward.
GE's turnaround is gaining traction as key businesses improve while the industrial giant continues to shrink its debt load.
General Electric's (GE) partnership deal with Toshiba will help it make its offshore wind technology more competitive in future auctions in Japan.
(Bloomberg) -- Industrial software provider Aspen Technology Inc. is exploring options including a possible sale of a minority stake, according to people familiar with the matter.A stake in Aspen Tech could appeal to large industrial firms as well as buyout funds, the people said, asking not to be identified because the information is private. The company is working with advisers as it weighs alternatives, which could also include a commercial partnership with a major manufacturer, they said.Asp...
Honeywell (Nasdaq: HON) today announced that John Waldron, president and chief executive officer of Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions, will present at the virtual Wolfe Research Transportation and Industrials Conference on Tuesday, May 25, 2021, from 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. EDT.
A Honeywell (NASDAQ: HON)-led team has been awarded a contract from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), part of the United States Department of Defense, to develop a portable device that extracts drinking water from surrounding air as part of DARPA's Atmospheric Water Extraction (AWE) program. Honeywell has selected NuMat Technologies and Northwestern University to add additional expertise to its efforts, which will benefit nonprofits working to bring clean drinking water to p...
Honeywell Building Technologies (HON) has entered into an agreement to start upgrading facilities at the Kunsan Air Base in South Korea. The company will work to improve fuel supply reliability at the US airbase, installing natural gas services in order to reduce energy use by 11%. Additionally, the company is tasked with modernizing 25 buildings by converting boilers from fuel oil to natural gas. The company will also install a distribution network to deliver natural gas. Upon completion, the $...