Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks down 3.8% on average while median return down 3.1% in a week
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up -2.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GE 4.0%, $B 1.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HON -4.3%, $RTX -5.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $B -4.9%, $AIR -7.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 71.5%, for the past 3 months is 73.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 94.9%, the lowest correlation is -7.5%, the latest correlation is 73.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.9% between AIR and B
The lowest correlation is 59.5% between AIR and RTX
Raytheon beat Q4 estimates and predicted increases in shareholder returns but gave mixed 2021 guidance.
Lockheed reported mixed Q4 results and guided 2021 earnings below consensus but was upbeat on hypersonic sales growth.
GE stock rose but closed well off highs Tuesday. GE earnings met Q4 views while industrial free cash flow came in much better than expected.
In this article, we present the 15 Best Beaten Down Stocks to Buy Now. If you’re in a hurry, click to skip ahead to the 5 Best Beaten Down Stocks to Buy Now. Investing in beaten-down stocks can be tricky. If an investor chooses the right stock at a certain price and sells the shares […]
Pittsburgh International Airport announced today a partnership with Honeywell (NYSE: HON) to test air quality improvement technology at the airport's newly opened innovation center, xBridge. Pittsburgh International Airport is the first U.S. airport to deploy Honeywell's Healthy Buildings dashboard and air quality sensing technology, and will use Honeywell Forge enterprise performance management software, to increase public health efforts and improve staff and passenger confidence in travel.
It’s a busy week for earnings, with results from Apple, Tesla, Facebook, Microsoft, AT&T, GE, AMD, Visa, and many more. Plus, an FOMC meeting and fourth quarter GDP numbers.
Shares of Rocky Brands spiked more than 15%.
In spite of recovery in global air traffic, lingering factors like lower delivery volumes and higher storage costs might have impacted Q4 performance of defense stocks like RTX and LMT
Honeywell (NYSE: HON), with funding from the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), is creating the next generation of inertial sensor technology that will one day be used in both commercial and defense navigation applications. Recently, findings gathered in Honeywell labs have shown the new sensors to be greater than an order of magnitude more accurate than Honeywell's HG1930 inertial measurement unit (IMU) product, a tactical-grade product with more than 150,000 units currentl...
There hasn’t been a quarterly report like this for industrial giant General Electric in a long time—and that raises the stakes for investors happy with recent stock price performance.