Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks up 2.8% on average while median return up 3.1% in a week
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks up 14.2% on average while median return up 15.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GE 16.8%, $B 16.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $B 3.8%, $GE 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 48.0%, for the past 3 months is 65.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 85.0%, the lowest correlation is -3.1%, the latest correlation is 23.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.5% between HON and RTX
The lowest correlation is 16.4% between B and GE
TORONTO, November 25, 2022--NEO is proud to welcome CIBC back to the NEO Exchange with a suite of five new CDRs™ to expand their existing lineup to 35 global companies.
Honeywell (HON) agrees to make a lump sum payment of $1.3 billion for settling claims over its subsidiary NARCO's manufacture of asbestos products in the past.
Raytheon Technologies (RTX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Honeywell International Inc. announced in late 2018 that it would relocate its headquarters here. It now occupies an uptown tower that is arguably the most sustainable and technologically advanced office building in the region’s history.
Gentile has officially been elected chair of AIA's board of governors following his year as vice chairman with the organization.
In this article, we will discuss the 15 biggest European defense companies. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the defense sector of Europe, you can go directly to 5 Biggest European Defense Companies. The European Defense Industry: An Analysis The defense sector of Europe is a large and complex industry that provides […]
In this article, we will be taking a look at the top 15 manufacturing companies in the U.S. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the Top 5 Manufacturing Companies in the U.S. The manufacturing sector in the United States is among the biggest in the world and a key driver […]
The settlement, as part of a deal with North American Refractories Asbestos Personal Injury Settlement Trust, will help the aerospace manufacturer eliminate its funding obligations to the trust, the company said in a regulatory filing. Honeywell said the one-time, lump sum payment will have 'limited obligations' to the trust following the completion of the deal. The company's former unit, North American Refractories Company (NARCO), had filed for bankruptcy in 2002 after facing lawsuits over a...
Honeywell International Inc will pay $1.3 billion to end asbestos-related claims stemming from its former unit, the industrial giant said on Friday, helping it reduce its environmental liabilities. The settlement, as part of a deal with North American Refractories Asbestos Personal Injury Settlement Trust, will help the aerospace manufacturer eliminate its funding obligations to the trust, the company said in a regulatory filing. Honeywell said the one-time, lump sum payment will have 'limited...
(Bloomberg) -- Honeywell International Inc. agreed to pay about $1.3 billion to end payments over claims related to its past production of items containing asbestos, a known carcinogen, marking a step by the industrial giant to whittle down its environmental liabilities.Most Read from BloombergMusk’s ‘Hardcore’ Ultimatum Sparks Exodus, Leaving Twitter at RiskQatar Bans Alcohol Sales at World Cup Stadiums in Abrupt U-TurnElizabeth Holmes Faces Years in Prison for Her Crimes in Theranos CollapseTh