Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.2% in a week
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 3.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RTX 8.9%, $AIR 3.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $B -2.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HON 2.5%, $RTX 1.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $B -2.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 57.0%, for the past 3 months is 67.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 87.7%, the lowest correlation is 4.6%, the latest correlation is 4.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.3% between GE and RTX
The lowest correlation is 37.4% between AIR and B
Wood Dale, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAR (NYSE: AIR), a leading provider of aviation services to commercial and government operators, MROs and OEMs, announced today that it signed an agreement with flydubai to renew its power-by-the-hour (PBH) component pool and repair support for the airline´s Next-Generation (NG) Boeing 737 fleet. The new five-year contract builds on a partnership that started in 2016 to provide comprehensive rotable component support for flydubai’s 737NG fleet. This r
General Electric's (NYSE: GE) upcoming earnings report is unlikely to produce any significant surprises on a headline basis. After all, management tends to give wide guidance ranges, and CEO Larry Culp spoke extensively about trading conditions at a conference in mid-September. Investors will be very interested in putting the pieces together to build a picture for 2022 and beyond.
The third-quarter earnings season was kicked off last week. Following is a list of companies’ earnings scheduled for release October 18-22, along with previews for select companies. This quarter, investors will remain concerned that rising costs, labour shortages and supply chain disruptions will erode U.S. corporate profits.
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Honeywell (HON) to benefit from strength in its businesses, acquired assets, solid cash flows, and shareholder-friendly policies. Rising costs and a high-debt profile remain concerns.
The Prince George's County company is beginning to show one area where its algorithms are already outpacing classical computing.