Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 1.3% in a day
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 3.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GE 8.9%, $AIR 3.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HON -4.9%, $B -9.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AIR 8.9%, $RTX 0.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GE -0.2%, $HON -0.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 39.5%, for the past 3 months is 42.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 82.5%, the lowest correlation is -16.5%, the latest correlation is 56.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 75.6% between HON and RTX
The lowest correlation is 13.4% between AIR and GE
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) closed at $191.16 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.67% move from the prior day.
BWX Technologies Inc (NYSE: BWXT) has secured an engineering contract from GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy (GEH) for its BWRX-300 small modular reactor (SMR) reactor pressure vessel (RPV). Financial terms were not disclosed. Established in 2007, GEH is a global nuclear alliance created by General Electric Company (NYSE: GE) and Hitachi Ltd. (OTC: HTHIY) to serve the global nuclear industry. This announcement is subsequent to a teaming agreement entered in 2021 to cooperate on engineering and procureme
AAR Corp (NYSE: AIR) has acquired Trax USA Corp., an independent provider of aircraft MRO and fleet management software, for $120 million, plus up to a $20 million earn-out payment. Trax offers critical software applications to a diverse global customer base of airlines, MROs, and government aircraft operators supporting approximately 5,000 aircraft. It is headquartered in Miami with ~110 employees. Trax adds established, higher-margin aviation aftermarket software offerings with recurring reven
In this article, we discuss the 11 best alternative fuel stocks to buy right now. To skip the industry analysis and the recent market behavior around the stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Alternative Fuel Stocks To Buy Right Now. The alternative fuel or renewable energy industry is one of the trending industries in […]
AAR Corp. (AIR) Q3 results are likely to reflect a strong sales performance across its segments.
•Accelerates AAR’s strategy to offer digital solutions to aftermarket customers •Adds higher-margin services offering with intellectual property and recurring revenue•Expected to be accretive to Adjusted EPS in first full yearWood Dale, Illinois, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAR CORP. (NYSE: AIR), a leading provider of aviation services to commercial and government operators, MROs, and OEMs, has acquired Trax USA Corp., a leading independent provider of aircraft MRO and fleet management so
GE HealthCare Technologies (NASDAQ: GEHC), the new medical device spinoff from General Electric, appears to be a darling of the market both before and after reporting revenues of $18.3 billion in 2022, up 4% year over year, and $4.9 billion in the fourth quarter, an 8% increase over the year-ago period. Investors may be loving GE HealthCare's push into artificial intelligence, exemplified by its Feb. 9 announcement that it is buying Caption Health, Inc., a privately owned AI healthcare company ...
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 best augmented reality stocks to buy now. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best Augmented Reality Stocks to Buy Now. Augmented reality is set to revolutionize the ways we interact with our surroundings. Most folks often confuse augmented reality with virtual reality, […]
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 most undervalued defense stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Undervalued Defense Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. The Russian invasion of Ukraine and President Biden’s pledge to continue helping Ukraine against the […]
In this piece, we will take a look at the 13 best automation stocks to buy now. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best Automation Stocks to Buy Now. From the palm of your hand, to your refrigerator, and your car, technology is everywhere. Alongside disrupting consumers’ lives, tech has also transformed industries […]