Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aluminum stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 1.1% in a day
- Aluminum stocks down 6.1% on average while median return down 5.3% in a week
- Aluminum stocks up 6.0% on average while median return up 3.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CENX 14.8%, $KALU 10.3%, $AA 5.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ARNC -0.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ARNC 0.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KALU -5.4%, $AA -9.1%, $CENX -12.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 42.7%, for the past 3 months is 51.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.5%, the lowest correlation is 26.2%, the latest correlation is 45.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.7% between AA and CENX
The lowest correlation is -17.1% between ACH and ARNC
Alcoa (AA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Aluminum (ACH) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank 2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Howmet Aerospace Inc. (NYSE:HWM) will announce its fourth quarter 2020 and full year 2020 financial results on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. The press release and presentation materials will be available at approximately 7:00 AM ET on February 3, 2021, via the "Investors" section of the Howmet Aerospace website. A link to the press release will also be available via the Howmet Aerospace Twitter handle @HowmetAerospace at https://twitter.com/HowmetAerospace.
The big shareholder groups in Howmet Aerospace Inc. ( NYSE:HWM ) have power over the company. Large companies usually...
It is a pleasure to report that the Alcoa Corporation ( NYSE:AA ) is up 100% in the last quarter. Meanwhile over the...