Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 2.2% in a day
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks up 5.9% on average while median return up 1.2% in a week
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks up 8.7% on average while median return up 3.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WVE 148.4%, $AXSM 69.1%, $DNLI 30.8%, $ANVS 26.9%, $AVXL 25.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AMGN -3.1%, $CYTH -6.5%, $ACAD -11.0%, $SNPX -18.4%, $ATHA -64.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AXSM 66.1%, $ATHA 17.5%, $WVE 12.8%, $CRTX 11.0%, $ANVS 7.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MRK -0.8%, $IONS -3.0%, $CYTH -3.8%, $ACAD -4.1%, $SAVA -12.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.6%, for the past 3 months is 19.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.8%, the lowest correlation is 2.1%, the latest correlation is 22.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.6% between DNLI and IONS
The lowest correlation is -49.9% between ACAD and ACIU
Here's why these Fool.com contributors are bullish on Adaptimmune Therapeutics, G1 Therapeutics, and Axsome Therapeutics.
There's no better time than to build a strong watchlist during a serious market correction. This story covers five NYSE stocks to watch and consider buying. In 2022, the NYSE's composite index is outperforming its Nasdaq sibling.
Pfizer (PFE) submits NDA to the FDA seeking approval for using its oral antiviral COVID pill in vaccinated and unvaccinated patients at a high risk of developing severe COVID-19 complications.
A blockbuster could be on the way next year -- but if you wait that long to invest, could it be too late?
Here is how Merck (MRK) and Patterson Cos. (PDCO) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
The big shareholder groups in Amgen Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMGN ) have power over the company. Institutions often own shares in...
Sanofi, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer and J&J are part of Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Dividend stocks aren't always known for generating sizzling gains. Here are the three best Dividend Aristocrat stocks in the first half of 2022. At its peak in early June, ExxonMobil stock was up more than 70%.