Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 2.8% in a day
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks down 5.4% on average while median return down 5.8% in a week
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks down 13.4% on average while median return down 7.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VYGR 3.9%, $ABBV 1.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AVXL -14.8%, $BHVN -15.1%, $ATHA -20.7%, $DNLI -21.4%, $SNPX -30.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IONS 3.2%, $AXSM 1.7%, $ANVS 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SNPX -7.3%, $ATHA -7.4%, $VYGR -7.6%, $AVXL -9.0%, $SAVA -9.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.4%, for the past 3 months is 16.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.0%, the lowest correlation is 2.6%, the latest correlation is 29.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.6% between ANVS and AXSM
The lowest correlation is -46.0% between AMGN and VTVT
Merck & Co., Inc.
AbbVie Inc (NYSE: ABBV) provided a regulatory update on its New Drug Application (NDA) for ABBV-951 Wednesday morning. What To Know: AbbVie said it received a response from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on its NDA for the treatment of motor fluctuations in adults with advanced Parkinson's disease. The NDA is based on results from a Phase 3 clinical trial, which demonstrated statistically significant improvement in "On" time without troublesome dyskinesia compared to oral immediate-
While Amgen Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMGN ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly good run...
AbbVie Inc said on Wednesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had declined to approve its Parkinson's disease therapy for adults and had requested for more information on the device used to administer the treatment. The therapy, ABBV-951, is a formulation of carbidopa-levodopa, the standard of care for the disease. It is administered subcutaneously, or under the skin, through an infusion pump.
Zacks.com users have recently been watching AbbVie (ABBV) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
Wave Life Sciences (WVE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.90% and 47.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced it received a Complete Response Letter (CRL) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the New Drug Application (NDA) for ABBV-951 (foscarbidopa/foslevodopa) for the treatment of motor fluctuations in adults with advanced Parkinson's disease.
Achieved clinical validation of PRISM platform in 2022 – demonstrated ability to potently and durably engage RNA targets and translate preclinical data to the clinic Extended leadership in RNA editing and advanced WVE-006 for AATD – first-in-class RNA editing candidate transitioning to clinical development in 2023 Initiating Part B of WVE-N531 study in exon 53-amenable DMD to assess dystrophin after 24 and 48 weeks of biweekly dosing Strategic collaboration with GSK underway, expected to add mul
Biohaven Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN) today announced that it acquired global rights, excluding China regions, for the development of an oral, brain-penetrant, dual inhibitor of Tyrosine Kinase 2 (TYK2) and Janus Kinase 1 (JAK1) for the treatment of brain disorders. BHV-8000 (previously TLL-041) was licensed from Hangzhou Highlightll Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. (Highlightll) and Biohaven anticipates advancing the agent into a Phase 1 study in 2023.
Annovis Bio, Inc. (NYSE: ANVS) ("Annovis" or the "Company"), a clinical-stage drug platform company addressing neurodegenerative diseases, today announced the Company will be making two presentations at the upcoming AD/PD™ 2023 International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease, which is taking place from March 28 through April 1, 2023, in Gothenburg, Sweden.