Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks down 3.6% on average while median return down 4.1% in a week
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 5.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MRK 8.1%, $AMGN 7.3%, $IONS 6.3%, $BHVN 6.1%, $CYTH 5.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VTVT -21.5%, $WVE -22.2%, $DNLI -23.4%, $ANVS -23.5%, $AVXL -24.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IONS 8.9%, $VYGR 5.0%, $AMGN 3.6%, $ACAD 2.0%, $MRK 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WVE -8.7%, $ANVS -8.8%, $CRTX -11.4%, $AXSM -13.1%, $DNLI -16.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.4%, for the past 3 months is 20.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.8%, the lowest correlation is -2.1%, the latest correlation is 33.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.9% between ACIU and ANVS
The lowest correlation is -56.3% between ACAD and SAVA
Investment company Sara-Bay Financial (Current Portfolio) buys Cerence Inc, Public Service Enterprise Group Inc, Welltower Inc, Oragenics Inc, Veeva Systems Inc, sells Alibaba Group Holding, Unilever PLC, International Paper Co, Paycom Software Inc, Titan Medical Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sara-Bay Financial.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, based Investment company Butensky & Cohen Financial Security, Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Atmos Energy Corp, Micron Technology Inc, MSC Industrial Direct Co Inc, Merck Inc, Invesco BulletShares 2030 Corporate Bond ETF, sells Infosys, PPL Corp, Pinnacle West Capital Corp, Invesco BulletShares 2021 Corporate Bond ETF, Sylvamo Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Butensky & Cohen Financial Security, Inc.
Woodside, CA, based Investment company Bennicas & Associates, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Merck Inc, Sprott Physical Silver Trust, Lockheed Martin Corp, Intel Corp, Duke Energy Corp, sells Microsoft Corp, CatchMark Timber Trust Inc, Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 1X Shares during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bennicas & Associates, Inc..
Investment company FourThought Financial, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Northrop Grumman Corp, Lockheed Martin Corp, Xcel Energy Inc, AbbVie Inc, DocuSign Inc, sells AT&T Inc, L3Harris Technologies Inc, Nike Inc, Southwest Airlines Co, Alphabet Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, FourThought Financial, LLC.
St. Louis, MO, based Investment company Acropolis Investment Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Growth ETF, iShares 3-7 Year Treasury Bond ETF, iShares Russell 2000 ETF, Merck Inc, iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Select ETF, sells iShares Core U.S.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved drugs from AbbVie Inc and Pfizer Inc for treating eczema, a skin disease, the companies said on Friday. AbbVie's Rinvoq and Pfizer's Cibinqo have been approved to treat moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis, or eczema, in patients who do not respond to previous treatment or when use of other treatments is not recommended.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the expanded use of AbbVie Inc's arthritis drug to treat eczema, a skin disease, the company said on Friday. The approval of Rinvoq for the treatment of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis, or eczema, was for patients 12 years and older who do not respond to previous treatment or when use of other treatments is not recommended. Approval for Rinvoq follows significant delays amid concerns over safety https://www.reuters.com/article/abbvie-fda-idUS...
BridgeBio (BBIO) forges an alliance with Amgen to evaluate their respective cancer drugs for the treatment of advanced solid tumors with KRAS G12C mutations.
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved RINVOQ® (upadacitinib) for the treatment of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis in adults and children 12 years of age and older whose disease did not respond to previous treatment and is not well controlled with other pills or injections, including biologic medicines, or when use of other pills or injections is not recommended.1 RINVOQ 15 mg once daily can be initiated in adults and children 12 years o
Pfizer (PFE) inks research collaboration with Beam Therapeutics. Merck's (MRK) Keytruda improves survival in adjuvant lung cancer