Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks up 3.8% on average while median return up 3.5% in a week
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks up 2.6% on average while median return up -0.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AXSM 39.1%, $BHVN 16.5%, $MRK 9.2%, $DNLI 7.2%, $ANVS 6.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WVE -7.6%, $SNPX -8.7%, $ACIU -10.7%, $ATHA -12.6%, $CYTH -28.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CYTH 20.0%, $WVE 12.8%, $BHVN 10.8%, $VYGR 8.3%, $AXSM 6.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AMGN -1.2%, $ATHA -2.9%, $IONS -3.4%, $ACIU -6.1%, $AVXL -7.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.3%, for the past 3 months is 17.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.7%, the lowest correlation is 4.1%, the latest correlation is 19.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 69.0% between ACAD and AVXL
The lowest correlation is -47.8% between SAVA and SNPX
Merck (MRK) offers to buy Imago Biosciences (IMGO). The European Commission approves AbbVie's (ABBV) immunology medicine, Skyrizi for Crohn's disease.
AbbVie (ABBV) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
TORONTO, November 25, 2022--NEO is proud to welcome CIBC back to the NEO Exchange with a suite of five new CDRs™ to expand their existing lineup to 35 global companies.
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, biotech and mining...
AbbVie's (ABBV) Skyrizi becomes the first specific IL-23 inhibitor to get approval for Crohn's disease in the European Union.
Biotech company Axsome Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AXSM) has had a strong -- although somewhat volatile -- year on the stock market. Let's consider why Axsome Therapeutics' stock could crush the market again next year. Axsome Therapeutics earned approval for Auvelity in August.
Merck's (NYSE:MRK) stock is up by a considerable 18% over the past three months. Given that the market rewards strong...
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) supports a wide range of efforts to help elevate and prioritize hepatitis C virus (HCV) elimination. With a recent publication indicating 70% of Canada's provinces are on track to reach HCV elimination by the World Health Organization's (WHO) initial proposed target of 20301, it is important to turn our attention on those affected by the virus and acknowledge that infection with chronic HCV is a global public health concern.
The fact that multiple Amgen Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMGN ) insiders offloaded a considerable amount of shares over the past year...
Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) will present at the Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference at 11:20 a.m. ET on Tuesday, November 29, 2022. David M. Reese, M.D., executive vice president of Research and Development at Amgen will present at the conference. The webcast will be broadcast over the internet simultaneously and will be available to members of the news media, investors and the general public.