Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks up 13.1% on average while median return up 11.1% in a week
- Alzheimer Treatment stocks up 34.9% on average while median return up 20.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ANVS 264.1%, $SAVA 105.4%, $BHVN 53.8%, $AVXL 50.0%, $CYTH 48.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MRK -1.5%, $AMGN -3.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ANVS 42.2%, $CYTH 27.1%, $ACIU 22.3%, $SAVA 20.0%, $BHVN 16.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ATHA -1.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.1%, for the past 3 months is 17.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 27.3%, the lowest correlation is -0.9%, the latest correlation is 24.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.1% between ABBV and AMGN
The lowest correlation is -38.4% between ABBV and SAVA
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 / The Klein Law Firm announces that class action complaints have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following companies. There is no cost to participate in the suit.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ACAD) ('Acadia' or 'the Company') for violations of 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 / The Law Offices of Vincent Wong announce that class actions have commenced on behalf of certain shareholders in the following companies. If you suffered a loss you have until the lead plaintiff deadline to request that the court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
NEW YORK, Jun 11, 2021--WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAD) between June 15, 2020 and April 4, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period") of the important June 18, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 / Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. Shareholders interested in serving as lead plaintiff have until the deadlines listed to petition the court.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against the following publicly-traded companies. You can review a copy of the Complaints by visiting the links below or you may contact Peretz Bronstein, Esq.
Los Angeles, California--(Newsfile Corp. - June 11, 2021) - The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAD) ("Acadia" or "the Company") for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.Investors who purchased the Company's securities between June 15, 2020 and April 4, 2021,
Genentech, a unit of Roche Holdings AG (OTC: RHHBY), and its collaborating partner AbbVie Inc (NYSE: ABBV) have announced long-term follow-up data from three Phase 3 trials of Venclexta (venetoclax) in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). Data will be presented at the European Hematology Association Virtual Congress. The four-year posthoc analysis of investigator-assessed progression-free survival (PFS) had a median follow-up of 52.4 months. The study indicated that the chemotherapy-free Venclext
SAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 / Hagens Berman urges Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ACAD) investors with significant losses to submit your losses now.