Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 3.8% in a day
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 6.1% on average while median return down 6.9% in a week
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 9.3% on average while median return down 4.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ETTX -15.0%, $PRTK -23.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SMMT -8.4%, $ETTX -9.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.6%, for the past 3 months is 17.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.4%, the lowest correlation is -10.8%, the latest correlation is 58.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.8% between PRTK and SPRO
The lowest correlation is -19.9% between ETTX and MRK
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPRO), a multi-asset clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing treatments in high unmet need areas involving multi-drug resistant bacterial infections and rare diseases, today announced that Ankit Mahadevia, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Spero Therapeutics, will give a corporate presentation and be available for virtual one-on-one meetings a
The biotech sector was in focus last week on the collaboration news from Alector (ALEC) and pipeline updates from CureVac (CVAC).
Global pharmaceutical and biotechnology firm Pfizer (PFE) and biopharmaceutical firm Spero Therapeutics (SPRO) have signed a regional licensing agreement for the latter’s polymyxin candidate SPR206, which is being developed to treat serious multi-drug resistant (MDR) Gram-negative infections. Spero is a multi-asset pre-commercial stage biopharmaceutical company based in Massachusetts. It develops and sells novel treatments for bacterial infections and MDR. (See Pfizer stock chart on TipRanks) As
Everest Medicines (HKEX 1952.HK), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing transformative pharmaceutical products for patients in Greater China and other parts of Asia, today announced that Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPRO), a licensing partner of Everest Medicines, entered into a regional licensing agreement with Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) for SPR206, Spero's intravenously (IV)-administered next-generation polymyxin product candidate being developed to treat seri
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPRO), a multi-asset clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing treatments in high unmet need areas involving multi-drug resistant bacterial infections and rare diseases, today announced that on June 30, 2021, the Compensation Committee of Spero’s Board of Directors granted non-qualified stock option awards to purchase an aggregate of 85,650 shares of its com
EU approves Roche's (RHHBY) Enspryng and Merck's (MRK) Keytruda for a new indication. FDA grants EUA to Roche's Actemra for COVID-19.