Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Antibiotic Developers stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 1.4% in a day
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 7.0% on average while median return down 7.5% in a week
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 10.3% on average while median return down -0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PRTK 4.3%, $MRK 1.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SPRO -22.7%, $SMMT -28.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SPRO -12.0%, $SMMT -16.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.6%, for the past 3 months is 8.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 57.3%, the lowest correlation is -9.1%, the latest correlation is -7.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 55.0% between PRTK and SPRO
The lowest correlation is -19.0% between ETTX and PRTK
BOSTON, July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTK), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel life-saving therapies for life-threatening diseases and other public health threats for civilian, government and military use, today announced that on June 30, 2022, the Company granted stock options and restricted stock units to thirty-three new employees of the Company. These awards were granted pursuant t
Yahoo Finance's Anjalee Khemlani joins the Live show to discuss Moody's outlook for pharmaceutical industry as well as reports that Pfizer is looking to provide additional COVID-19 vaccine doses.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) declined to approve Spero Therapeutics Inc's oral antibiotic drug for the treatment of patients with complicated urinary tract infections, the company said on Monday. In the complete response letter, the health regulator concluded that Spero's late-stage study testing the drug was insufficient and an additional study would be required, the drugmaker said. Spero had sought approval for its most advanced drug candidate, tebipenem, to treat the infectio...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPRO) today announced that it has received a Complete Response Letter (CRL) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its New Drug Application (NDA) seeking approval for tebipenem HBr oral tablets for treatment of adult patients with complicated urinary tract infection (cUTI), including pyelonephritis. The FDA had set a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) target action date of June 27, 2022. In th
Menlo Park, CA, June 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Summit Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: SMMT) (“Summit” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has approved a rights offering available to all holders of record of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.01 (the “Common Stock”) as of the close of the market on July 5, 2022 (the “Record Date”). The Company intends to distribute to all holders of Common Stock as of the Record Date non-transferable subscription rights to
-- Phase 2b Study in MAB Pulmonary Infections Ongoing and Enrolling as Planned -- Nonclinical Studies in MAC Initiating BOSTON, June 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTK) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted Fast Track designation for the oral and IV formulations of the company’s novel, broad-spectrum antibiotic NUZYRA® (omadacycline) for the treatment of pulmonary Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) disease caused by both Mycobacte
These two pharma stocks boast 3%-plus dividend yields, double the S&P 500 index's 1.5% dividend yield.