Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 1.5% in a day
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 2.3% in a week
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 0.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MRK 7.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SPRO -11.7%, $SMMT -20.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MRK -3.5%, $PRTK -4.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is -2.1%, for the past 3 months is 11.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.4%, the lowest correlation is -20.7%, the latest correlation is 41.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 13.5% between ETTX and SPRO
The lowest correlation is -32.8% between MRK and SPRO
-- Potential $1 Billion Addressable Market Opportunity in the United StatesBOSTON, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTK) today announced that the first patient has been enrolled in the company’s Phase 2b study evaluating the safety and efficacy of NUZYRA® (omadacycline) for the treatment for nontuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) pulmonary disease caused by Mycobacterium abscessus complex (MABc), a rare disease for which there is no FDA-approved therapy.“We a
SUL-DUR first to achieve statistical non-inferiority in 28-day all-cause mortality in carbapenem-resistant Acinetobacter (CRAB) patientsStatistically significant difference in clinical cure at Test of Cure vs. colistinFavorable safety profile with statistically significant reduction in nephrotoxicityTargeting NDA submission in mid-2022Management to host a conference call on October 19, 2021, at 8:00am ET WALTHAM, Mass., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq
These dividend stocks provide sustainable and growing dividends, which are nearly triple the S&P 500's yield.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 13, 2021 / Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Summit Therapeutics Inc. ("Summit" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:SMMT).
Ms. Tregoning brings more than two decades of experience in biotechnology and public policy to Spero’s BoardCAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPRO), a multi-asset clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing treatments in high unmet need areas involving multi-drug resistant bacterial infections and rare diseases, today announced the appointment of Kathleen Tregoning to its Board of Directors. C
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PRTK ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would...