Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 2.0% in a day
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 4.2% in a week
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 12.5% on average while median return down 11.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SPRO -18.1%, $SMMT -26.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SMMT 1.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PRTK -5.5%, $SPRO -7.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 8.3%, for the past 3 months is 11.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 67.7%, the lowest correlation is -11.6%, the latest correlation is 22.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 53.4% between MRK and SPRO
The lowest correlation is -13.9% between MRK and SMMT
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRTK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 16, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Paratek Pharmaceuticals Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Call. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Sarah Higgins, Vice President of Finance and Principal Accounting Officer. […]
Q4 2022 Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Call
https://cdn.benzinga.com/files/images/story/2023/03/16/prtk.png?optimize=medium&dpr=2&auto=webp&crop=1200%2C800 Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc's (NASDAQ: PRTK) Q4 total revenue o reached $75.6 million compared to $31.8 million a year, beating the consensus of $63.45 million. Nuzyra net U.S. sales of $66.4 million, a 221% Y/Y increase, including $28.3 million net sales from the core commercial business, a 37% increase, and $38.1 million in revenue from the second procurement of Nuzyra under the BARD
Paratek (PRTK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1,300% and 33.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
-- NUZYRA® (omadacycline) Generated Net U.S. Sales of $98.7 Million from the Core Commercial Business, a 45% Increase Over the Prior Year -- Continued Progress on the Rare Disease Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) & BARDA Project BioShield Anthrax Programs BOSTON, March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTK), today reported financial results and provided an update on corporate activities for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2022. Paratek gene
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPRO), a multi-asset clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focused on identifying, developing and commercializing treatments in high unmet need areas, involving rare diseases and multi-drug resistant (MDR) bacterial infections, today announced that it has changed the date of its previously announced 2022 fourth quarter and full year earnings release and conference call from today, Monday, March 13, 2023 to
In this article, we discuss 10 best psychedelic stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Psychedelic Stocks to Buy According to Hedge Funds. Data Bridge Market Research predicts that the psychedelic drugs market will expand at a compound annual growth rate […]
In this piece, we will take a look at ten penny stocks with insider buying. For more penny stocks, head on over to 5 Penny Stocks with Insider Buying. With the first quarter of 2023 coming to an end, the stock market continues to be in a topsy-turvy environment. 2023 was off to a strong […]
MENLO PARK, Calif., March 09, 2023--Summit Therapeutics announces its Q4 and year-ended 2022 earnings and will host a conference call at 9am EST today (March 9, 2023).
BOSTON, March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTK) today announced that the company will host a conference call and live audio webcast on Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. EST to provide a corporate update and report its financial results for fourth quarter and full year 2022. The audio webcast can be accessed under "Events and Presentations" in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.ParatekPharma.com. Domestic investors wishing to