Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Antibiotic Developers stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.4% in a day
- Antibiotic Developers stocks up 5.3% on average while median return up 5.1% in a week
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 15.4% on average while median return down 13.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MRK 9.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PRTK -36.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PRTK 18.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SMMT -6.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is -7.3%, for the past 3 months is 1.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 63.4%, the lowest correlation is -25.3%, the latest correlation is -8.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 18.3% between PRTK and SMMT
The lowest correlation is -26.4% between MRK and PRTK
The FDA grants priority review status to AbbVie's (ABBV) BLA for epcoritamab for the relapsed/refractory large B-cell lymphoma (LBCL), a form of NHL.
BOSTON, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTK), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel life-saving therapies for life-threatening diseases and other public health threats for civilian, government and military use, today announces that Evan Loh, M.D., chief executive officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the 5th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference on Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 9:15 a
Menlo Park, California, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Summit Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: SMMT) (“Summit,” “we,” or the “Company”) today announced that Dr. Alessandra Cesano, MD, PhD, has been appointed to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. “Dr. Cesano compliments our Board of Directors with her decades of extensive experience in the global clinical development of oncology drugs,” stated Robert W. Duggan, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Summit. “As we intend to expand our p
Summit Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:SMMT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$21.4m (loss widened...
In this article, we will discuss 15 best consistent dividend stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed discussion on dividend stocks and their past performance, and go directly to read 5 Best Consistent Dividend Stocks to Buy. Since the start of this year, the plunging stock prices have investors worried about the future of […]
Menlo Park, California, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Summit Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: SMMT) ("Summit," "we," or the "Company") today reports its financial results and provides an update on operational progress for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2022. Financial Highlights Aggregate cash, accounts receivable, and tax credits receivable on September 30, 2022 totaled $138.4 million as compared to $89.0 million on December 31, 2021. Our cash balance on September 30, 2022
Paratek Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:PRTK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$30.2m (up 24% from...
Iovance Biotherapeutics (IOVA) reports a wider-than-expected loss in Q3. The company is on track to initiate a rolling BLA submission for lifileucel in melanoma later this month.
Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX) reports dismal third-quarter 2022 results. The company misses estimates for earnings and sales.
Corcept's (CORT) third-quarter 2022 earnings beat estimates while revenues miss the same. The company tightens its revenue guidance for 2022. Shares down in after-hours trading.