Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down -0.7% in a day
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down -0.4% in a week
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 1.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SMMT 2.2%, $MRK 2.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ETTX -2.6%, $PRTK -12.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ETTX 1.1%, $PRTK 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SPRO -0.2%, $SMMT -10.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.0%, for the past 3 months is 25.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 59.0%, the lowest correlation is -6.0%, the latest correlation is 48.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 61.9% between SMMT and SPRO
The lowest correlation is -14.9% between ETTX and MRK
Cambridge, MA, May 12, 2021 - Summit Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: SMMT) announced today the successful closing of its fully subscribed rights offering and the associated results. The rights offering resulted in the sale of 14,312,976 shares of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.01 (the “Shares,” and each, a “Share”) at a price of $5.24 per Share. The Company received aggregate gross proceeds from the rights offering of $75 million, expenses associated with the offering were approximately $20...
BOSTON, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTK), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel life-saving therapies for life-threatening diseases and other public health threats for civilian, government and military use, today announced the Company will host a conference call and live audio webcast on Monday, May 17, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. EDT to report its financial results for the first quarter ended Mar...
Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (SPRO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.20% and 169.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Tebipenem HBr remains on track for NDA submission in the second half of 2021 Conference call and live webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET today CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPRO), a multi-asset clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing treatments in high unmet need areas involving multi-drug resistant bacterial infections and rare diseases, today announced financial results for the first quarter end...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPRO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Cambridge, MA, May 5, 2021 - Summit Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: SMMT) today announced that we have updated the scientific and related content on our corporate website with respect to our investigational drug, ridinilazole, which is currently enrolling patients in its Phase 3 clinical trials. The content provides scientific data in a consumable manner, summarizing the work performed to date with respect to ridinilazole, our precision antibiotic targeting C. difficile. It provides details surroundi...
– ATTACK Phase 3 topline data readout remains on track for second half of 2021 – – Strengthened balance sheet with $20M financing – WALTHAM, Mass., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ETTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel antibacterial products, announced today its first quarter 2021 financial results and provided a business update. “Through the dedication of our employees and partners, we have...