Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Antibiotic Developers stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 0.4% in a week
- Antibiotic Developers stocks down 8.5% on average while median return down -0.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MRK 8.1%, $PRTK 4.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ETTX -11.1%, $SMMT -49.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MRK 1.3%, $SPRO 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ETTX -4.9%, $SMMT -10.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 2.5%, for the past 3 months is 16.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.7%, the lowest correlation is -14.6%, the latest correlation is 28.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 29.6% between MRK and PRTK
The lowest correlation is -42.9% between ETTX and MRK
Pfizer (PFE) inks research collaboration with Beam Therapeutics. Merck's (MRK) Keytruda improves survival in adjuvant lung cancer
Merck's (MRK) phase III study evaluating Keytruda for adjuvant stage IB-IIIA non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) meets one of its dual primary endpoints of disease-free survival (DFS).
Absci (ABSI) signs a deal with Merck for using its AI-powered drug creation platform to produce enzymes for Merck's biomanufacturing applications with an option for the development of three novel drugs.
WALTHAM, Mass., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ETTX), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel antibacterial products, today announced that the Company will be participating in the H.C. Wainwright BioConnect 2022 investor conference, to be held virtually from January 10-13, 2022. Details for the event and management’s participation are as follows: H.C. Wainwright BioConnect 2022Dates: January
Cambridge, Massachusetts, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Summit Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: SMMT) (“Summit” or the “Company”) reminds interested stakeholders that it will today present the Company’s vision and its intended future development pathways at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference at approximately 3:45 PM EST. Robert W. Duggan, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Dr. Maky Zanganeh, Chief Operating Officer and a member of Summit’s Board of Directors, will provide det
Cambridge, Massachusetts, Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Summit Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: SMMT) (“Summit” or the “Company”) today announced that it will present the Company’s vision and its intended future development pathways at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Monday, January 10, 2022, at approximately 3:45 PM EST. Robert W. Duggan, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Dr. Maky Zanganeh, Chief Operating Officer and a member of Summit’s Board of Directors, will prov
The FDA has lifted the clinical hold on Spero Therapeutics Inc's (NASDAQ: SPRO) Phase 2 trial of SPR720 for nontuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) disease. The SPR720 program was placed on a clinical hold by the FDA following a review of data from a non-human primate (NHP) toxicology study in which mortalities with inconclusive causality to treatment were observed. The FDA's decision to lift the hold follows Spero's submission of a comprehensive study report with detailed analyses from the NHP toxic