Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Apparel/Footwear stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Apparel/Footwear stocks up 4.3% on average while median return up 4.7% in a week
- Apparel/Footwear stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 1.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VNCE 13.0%, $SHOO 8.5%, $RVLV 6.8%, $OXM 6.0%, $RCKY 5.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EVK -11.3%, $HBI -11.4%, $JRSH -13.3%, $DECK -15.5%, $XELB -19.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CROX 14.0%, $DECK 11.1%, $RVLV 7.1%, $XELB 6.9%, $SKX 6.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DLA -2.2%, $JRSH -6.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 38.5%, for the past 3 months is 26.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.1%, the lowest correlation is -1.0%, the latest correlation is 19.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.1% between UA and UAA
The lowest correlation is -42.6% between ICON and SHOO
Deckers Brands (NYSE:DECK), a global leader in designing, marketing and distributing innovative footwear, apparel and accessories, today announced that the Company's conference call to review second quarter fiscal 2022 results will be on Thursday, October 28th, 2021 at approximately 4:30 pm Eastern Time. The broadcast will be hosted at ir.deckers.com. The broadcast will be available for at least 30 days following the conference call.
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX), a global leader in innovative casual footwear, today announced that Lori Foglia was hired as Senior Vice President and Chief Product and Merchandising Officer. Ms. Foglia will join the Crocs senior leadership team, effective Oct. 18, as the brand continues to experience rapid growth globally. She will report to Crocs Brand President Michelle Poole.
Crocs and VF Corporation report quarterly results this week. Skechers and Columbia Sportswear report results next week.
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether V.F. Corporation (NYSE:VFC) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League graduates, expert […]
Many prominent investors, including Warren Buffett, David Tepper and Stan Druckenmiller, have been cautious regarding the current bull market and missed out as the stock market reached another high in recent weeks. On the other hand, technology hedge funds weren’t timid and registered double digit market beating gains. Financials, energy and industrial stocks initially suffered […]
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Is (CROX) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
The Dow Jones Industrial Average sold off sharply at the end of September and into October, as a stock market correction took hold. The best Dow Jones stocks to buy and watch in October 2021 are American Express, Apple, Goldman Sachs, Merck and Microsoft.
Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB) and Nike (NYSE: NKE) both got upgrades from Wall Street analysts, but one seems a bit "fuzzier" than the other. Analyst Asit Sharma takes a closer look at the upgrades and analyzes the latest results from Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST). To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
(Bloomberg) -- There are two classes of merchant on Amazon.com Inc.: those who get special protection from counterfeiters and those who don’t.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case Forces Japan to Confront Workplace RacismWhy Buying a Second or Even Third Home Is Becoming More Popular Than EverThe first category include