Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Apparel/Footwear stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Apparel/Footwear stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 3.6% in a week
- Apparel/Footwear stocks up 9.5% on average while median return up 16.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RCKY 38.6%, $UAA 34.1%, $UA 32.9%, $CROX 23.7%, $SKX 23.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HBI -8.1%, $GIL -8.5%, $CAL -8.5%, $DLA -14.4%, $WWW -34.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $COLM 10.0%, $DECK 8.0%, $GES 8.0%, $SGC 7.5%, $VRA 6.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RVLV -2.5%, $HBI -3.3%, $CROX -3.5%, $CAL -7.7%, $DLA -19.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.4%, for the past 3 months is 43.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.4%, the lowest correlation is 10.5%, the latest correlation is 39.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.2% between UA and UAA
The lowest correlation is -48.8% between DECK and MEME
Central Garden & Pet's (CENT) Q4 results reflect softness in the garden segment and ongoing cost inflation. However, the company has been taking steps to strengthen its position.
When Sarah Davis brought her family to New York this past summer, her 18-year-old son didn’t want to just check out the Nike store. What he really wanted to see was the Nike x Louis Vuitton pop-up in Brooklyn, even if it meant waiting in a long line.
In this article, we will discuss 14 best blue chip dividend stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investments and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best Blue Chip Dividend Stocks to Buy. The sharp decline in the stock market has investors and economists worried about […]
Oxford Industries (OXM) closed at $108.52 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.43% move from the prior day.
In the latest trading session, Nike (NKE) closed at $103.83, marking a -1.51% move from the previous day.
The event is happening over three days and will include women's teams for the first time in the collegiate tournament's history.
Female Nike employees allege there was a gender pay gap of $11,000 per woman per year between 2015 and 2019, a number that was under seal until Wednesday.
After handily beating analyst expectations for revenue and earnings in the third quarter, Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) is showing even more confidence. Foot Locker also posted same-store-sales growth of 0.8%, which may not sound like something to write home about, but it trounced analyst expectations calling for same-store sales to decline by more than 5%. New CEO Mary Dillon has identified e-commerce as a key priority for the company.
Guess?'s (GES) third-quarter top line is likely to have been impacted by soft consumer demand and a promotional environment.
Buying a stock is easy, but purchasing the right stock without a proven strategy is incredibly hard. Here are the best Robinhood stocks to buy now.