Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Apparel/Footwear stocks down 5.4% on average while median return down 5.0% in a day
- Apparel/Footwear stocks down 8.4% on average while median return down 7.6% in a week
- Apparel/Footwear stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 1.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CROX 24.7%, $DLA 15.6%, $SKX 6.9%, $CAL 5.3%, $GIL 4.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HBI -6.3%, $ICON -17.1%, $RVLV -18.3%, $XELB -20.9%, $SQBG -53.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NKE 1.2%, $JRSH 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ICON -13.2%, $UAA -13.6%, $HBI -14.2%, $WWW -15.3%, $RVLV -21.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.9%, for the past 3 months is 28.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.5%, the lowest correlation is 8.4%, the latest correlation is 38.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.1% between UA and UAA
The lowest correlation is -49.9% between EVK and GOOS
William Sweedler has exited the company, which has been attempting to sell assets to pay down debt.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average remain near record highs at the end of April, as the current stock market rally continues. The best Dow Jones stocks to buy and watch in May 2021 are Apple, Boeing, Disney, Goldman Sachs and Microsoft.
WWW earnings call for the period ending April 3, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against the following publicly-traded companies. You can review a copy of the Complaints by visiting the links below or you may contact Peretz Bronstein, Esq.
Who's in, who's out, who's been promoted and who's been hired from across the footwear and fashion industry.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 /WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SQBG) between November 3, 2016 and December 11, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important May 17, 2021lead plaintiff deadline.
The Zacks Rank offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks and build a winning investment portfolio. Here's why you should take advantage.
Delta Apparel (DLA) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.