Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Apparel/Footwear Retail stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up -0.7% in a day
- Apparel/Footwear Retail stocks up 4.6% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Apparel/Footwear Retail stocks up 16.2% on average while median return up 14.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LE 55.8%, $CTRN 45.4%, $BOOT 40.9%, $CHS 39.1%, $PLCE 33.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BKE -1.9%, $LULU -3.9%, $JILL -15.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SFIX 48.6%, $LE 24.3%, $EXPR 21.3%, $CHS 20.7%, $PLCE 17.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BURL -4.5%, $URBN -4.7%, $LULU -5.4%, $ROST -5.7%, $CPRI -6.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.6%, for the past 3 months is 36.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 51.0%, the lowest correlation is 2.1%, the latest correlation is 2.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.6% between BOOT and GCO
The lowest correlation is -44.9% between SECO and TJX
See who joins PayPal, Veeva and Lululemon on this screen of Warren Buffett stocks based on the investing strategy of the Berkshire Hathaway CEO.
Boot Barn Holdings Inc. was upgraded to a buy Tuesday by TheStreet's Quant Ratings service. Regular readers of Real Money know that I will combine investment approaches such as quantitative analysis and technical analysis. In the daily bar chart of BOOT, below, we can see that the shares made a low in the middle of March and a retest in early April.
In this article we will list 15 cheapest online shopping sites in US. Please continue to see 5 cheapest online shopping sites in US. Shopping is an activity that relaxes people and relieves accumulated stress. It is a phenomenal type of relaxation and it is a salvation from many obligations. Since it relieves the brain […]
Strength in Old Navy and Athleta brands, along with expanded omnichannel services, are likely to aid Gap (GPS) in the near term, despite pandemic-related cost and traffic woes.
Capri Holdings, Post Holdings, D.R. Horton, Lennar Corp and Weyerhaeuser highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for January 19th
Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BOOT) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the third quarter fiscal year 2021 ended December 26, 2020, after the market close on Monday, January 25, 2021. Management will host a conference call that afternoon (January 25, 2021) at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the financial results.
Bull of the Day: Capri Holdings (CPRI)