Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Apparel/Footwear Retail stocks down 4.9% on average while median return down 5.0% in a day
- Apparel/Footwear Retail stocks down 5.8% on average while median return down 5.7% in a week
- Apparel/Footwear Retail stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down 1.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $JILL 21.2%, $CHS 16.4%, $AEO 4.1%, $CRI 3.3%, $RL 2.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ZUMZ -10.6%, $LE -10.8%, $EXPR -14.4%, $MOGU -17.4%, $SFIX -18.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CHS 5.0%, $SFIX 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CPRI -10.3%, $LE -10.5%, $CRI -10.5%, $CTRN -13.1%, $EXPR -18.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 55.5%, for the past 3 months is 42.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 83.7%, the lowest correlation is 12.9%, the latest correlation is 59.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.3% between CPRI and TPR
The lowest correlation is -26.8% between CATO and MOGU
Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BOOT) today announced its financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter and fiscal year ended March 27, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:BOOT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
L Brands (LB) board approves plans to operate Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret as two independent public companies. Further, the company provided its preliminary first-quarter fiscal 2021 numbers.
Discount retailers' results for this earnings season are expected to reflect gains from constant omnichannel initiatives, brand introduction, store expansion and remodeling, and efforts to enhance delivery services.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Boot Barn Holdings, Macy's, Kohl's Corp, Foot Locker and Abercrombie & Fitch
5 Textile - Apparel Stocks to Buy on Robust Industry Trends
Lululemon and Athleta sell similar products. Is there room for both? And which one might be bigger. Read on to find out more.
Designer Brands Inc. (NYSE: DBI), one of North America's largest designers, producers and retailers of footwear and accessories, announced the Company will issue its first quarter 2021 earnings on May 26, 2021. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 4:30 pm E.T. A press release detailing the Company's results will be issued prior to the call.
American fashion retailer L Brands (LB) plans to split into two publicly traded companies in a restructuring it hopes will enhance long-term value for investors. The split will result in Victoria's Secret, a lingerie and beauty retailer, and Bath & Body Works, a specialty fragrance retailer, becoming independent publicly traded companies. L Brands plans to process the Victoria's Secret spin-off in a manner that will avoid tax consequences for its shareholders. The company believes the separation...