Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 1.8% in a day
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 1.3% in a week
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks down 7.4% on average while median return down 7.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MANU 5.9%, $ELYS 3.9%, $BH 3.1%, $DVD 2.7%, $GDEN 1.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FLL -16.8%, $LVS -19.6%, $WYNN -19.6%, $IGT -21.7%, $HOFV -24.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RICK 6.9%, $ELYS 6.6%, $SEAS 5.4%, $MCRI 4.9%, $FLL 3.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ACEL -4.1%, $BH -4.2%, $WYNN -5.1%, $IGT -6.6%, $LVS -7.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 42.9%, for the past 3 months is 31.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.3%, the lowest correlation is 17.2%, the latest correlation is 34.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.6% between BYD and RRR
The lowest correlation is -35.1% between CPHC and HOFV
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
Planet Fitness, Inc., one of the largest and fastest-growing global franchisors and operators of fitness centers with more members than any other fitness brand, today announced the recipients of its annual Judgement Free Generation® scholarships, which recognize teens for their commitment to promoting inclusion, acceptance and kindness in their communities. Thirty deserving Boys & Girls Clubs of America teens were each awarded $5,000 for their inspiring efforts to create a brighter, more accepti
Vail Resorts' (MTN) is benefiting from robust performance by the Mountain and Lodging segments. However, competition and weather-related woes remain concerns.
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Camping World, RCI Hospitality, SeaWorld, Caribbean Cruises and Carnival Corp