Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 2.4% in a day
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 1.0% in a week
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks down 8.1% on average while median return down 5.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MANU 11.4%, $CHDN 4.4%, $GDEN 4.3%, $CPHC 2.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DKNG -11.8%, $HOFV -14.9%, $CZR -16.3%, $CNTY -24.7%, $FLL -27.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MANU 21.5%, $PENN 6.2%, $CHDN 5.3%, $IGT 3.8%, $RRR 2.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CZR -3.2%, $HOFV -4.3%, $CNTY -4.5%, $BH -4.6%, $FLL -5.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 41.0%, for the past 3 months is 32.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.8%, the lowest correlation is 2.3%, the latest correlation is 54.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.9% between BYD and PENN
The lowest correlation is -48.2% between BH and MANU
Planet Fitness (PLNT) emphasizes marketing and promotional offers to boost its membership count. Also, the acquisition of Sunshine Fitness bodes well.
SHAKOPEE, Minn., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (“Canterbury” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CPHC), today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022. ($ in thousands, except per share data and percentages) Three Months Ended December 31, Twelve Months Ended December 31, 2022 2021 Change(3) 2022 2021 Change Net revenues(2)$13,119 $13,955 -6.0% $66,824 $60,400 10.6% Net income(2)$1,063 $6,620 -83.9% $7,513 $11,798 -36
Key Insights Insiders appear to have a vested interest in Canterbury Park Holding's growth, as seen by their sizeable...
Shakopee, Minn., March 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (“Canterbury” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CPHC), today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors, pursuant to its dividend policy, approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share that will be paid on April 14, 2023 to stockholders of record on March 31, 2023. At this quarterly rate, the annual dividend is equivalent to $0.28 per common share. About Canterbury Park Canterbury Park Holding Corporatio
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
ABC Fitness Solutions, LLC (ABC), the leading provider of technology and related services for the fitness industry, today announced it has reached a new four-year agreement with Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: PLNT) one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers with more members than any other fitness brand.
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: PLNT), one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers with more members than any other fitness brand, is adding new, limited-time only Perks now available to Planet Fitness and PF Black Card® members from brands like Chewy, H&R Block, Sam's Club and more. Planet Fitness' Perks program gives all members access to unlock special deals and offers* from popular brands year-round, providing more value and making fitness even more reward
Bruno Fernandes' antics at Anfield have been met with criticism, with some former players saying the Portuguese international should lose the captaincy for his petulant performance in Manchester United's 7-0 drubbing by Liverpool on Sunday. Fernandes, who has 57 goals in 166 games for the club in all competitions, is the current captain in the absence of Harry Maguire but showed his frustration on numerous occasions during United's heaviest defeat ever in the Premier League. "There are people ...
WW International (WW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50% and 0.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Manchester United's level of performance has dropped since the team lifted the League Cup, defender Luke Shaw said after they were thrashed 7-0 by arch-rivals Liverpool in the Premier League on Sunday in their worst loss in 92 years. United travelled to Anfield on an 11-match unbeaten streak but suffered the club's worst defeat since losing 7-0 to Wolverhampton Wanderers in 1931. The defeat came a week after United claimed their first trophy since 2017 by winning the League Cup, having beaten ...