Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.3% in a day
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up -0.4% in a week
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks up 16.0% on average while median return up 7.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WBAI 248.8%, $HOFV 48.9%, $FLL 42.8%, $RICK 24.2%, $DVD 23.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WYNN -4.5%, $LVS -4.7%, $MANU -5.6%, $BH -6.7%, $MLCO -11.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FLL 35.9%, $AESE 6.1%, $RICK 6.0%, $HOFV 5.3%, $GIGM 4.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SIX -3.6%, $ACEL -4.2%, $DKNG -4.4%, $MANU -6.6%, $ELYS -10.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.5%, for the past 3 months is 29.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.6%, the lowest correlation is 7.0%, the latest correlation is 28.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.1% between LVS and MLCO
The lowest correlation is -51.7% between HOFV and MCRI
Less than 1% of the country has received the two required doses of a COVID-19-tackling vaccine, but it's just a matter of time before the beneficiaries start to bounce back.
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: PLNT), one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the U.S. with more members than any other fitness brand, today announced that it has appointed Bernard Acoca, Chief Executive Officer and President for El Pollo Loco, and Christopher Tanco, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for 7–Eleven, to its Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Royal Caribbean (RCL) reaches an agreement to sell Azamara Brand to Sycamore Partners for $201 million.
Norwegian's (NCLH) Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises extend suspension of operations till Apr 30, 2021.
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company ("HOFV") (NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW), the only resort, media and entertainment company centered around the power of professional football, and Tupelo Honey, one of the nation’s largest independent production companies, are pleased to announce the formation of a media partnership. The partnership will entail both companies working together to produce INSPIRED: Heroes of Change, an unscripted series that will celebrate inspirational current and former professi...
CLG, a top-tier North American esports organization, and Playfull, a premier rewards platform for gamers, today announced a marketing partnership that names Playfull an Official Partner of CLG. The partnership includes marquee brand integration for Playfull across CLG’s digital channels and website.
Vail Resorts (MTN) 2020/21 North American ski season hurt by coronavirus-related limitations and restrictions, particularly in food and beverage and ski school.
Working out has looked a lot different during the coronavirus pandemic, with many of us searching for creative ways to stay fit outside of the gym.
Carnival (CCL) announces that cumulative advanced bookings for second half of 2021 are within the historical range.
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) today reported sales for its Nightclubs and Bombshells restaurants for the fiscal 2021 first quarter ended December 31, 2020. Results reflect a continued rebound from April 2020 when all locations were closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.