Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 1.5% in a week
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks up 5.8% on average while median return up 4.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FLL 35.6%, $IGT 30.4%, $RRR 20.7%, $CNTY 16.2%, $MGM 16.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AESE -3.9%, $MANU -7.6%, $ELYS -12.2%, $HOFV -17.4%, $DKNG -19.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MGM 8.6%, $PENN 7.2%, $CNTY 6.2%, $RRR 5.0%, $CHDN 4.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SIX -1.3%, $BH -1.4%, $CZR -1.5%, $AESE -1.7%, $ELYS -3.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.6%, for the past 3 months is 34.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.0%, the lowest correlation is 13.2%, the latest correlation is 21.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.1% between BYD and CNTY
The lowest correlation is -33.9% between HOFV and WBAI
Last year we predicted the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we told in advance that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock […]
Peloton shares continue to be defended on Wall Street. Here's one hot new call.
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) announced that CEO Eric Langan and CFO Bradley Chhay will present and hold one-on-one meetings with investors live and in person at the LD Micro Main Event conference, October 12-13, 2021, at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel, in Los Angeles. Joining them will be Ryan Parker, RCI's Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
Planet Fitness, one of the largest and fastest-growing global franchisors and operators of fitness centers with more members than any other fitness brand, invites everyone to join the Judgement Free Zone® for $1 down, then $10 a month (cancel anytime) from October 4 – 13*. Planet Fitness encourages everyone to stay active and healthy in a clean, safe and spacious environment. Find the nearest club or join online here.
Choice Hotels' (CHH) Cambria Brand unveils new prototype with a focus on operational efficiencies and increasing owner profitability.
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) announced the closing on a $99.1 million, 5.25% fixed rate, 10-year commercial bank real estate loan (subject to one adjustment in five years), with a 20-year amortization schedule.
One of the safest ways to achieve those returns is to stick with strong brands that have plenty of growth opportunities. To give you some ideas, three Motley Fool contributors offered their best picks to double to in value by 2026. Here's why they picked Planet Fitness (NYSE: PLNT), Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), and Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX).