Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks up 2.3% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks up 13.7% on average while median return up 7.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MANU 60.8%, $WYNN 31.2%, $MLCO 27.7%, $PLNT 25.9%, $CPHC 25.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SEAS -5.2%, $ACEL -9.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MANU 65.2%, $CPHC 7.8%, $MSGS 7.0%, $PLNT 4.8%, $RICK 2.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BH -3.4%, $MGM -3.5%, $PENN -3.9%, $WYNN -4.0%, $MLCO -13.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.4%, for the past 3 months is 38.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.5%, the lowest correlation is 9.8%, the latest correlation is 14.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.4% between ACEL and SEAS
The lowest correlation is -58.9% between AESE and FUN
The soccer club said earlier this week that it is exploring strategic alternatives, including a potential sale.
Apple reportedly is eyeing U.K. soccer giant Manchester United. The FTC may try to block Microsoft's planned Activision deal.
(Bloomberg) -- Manchester United Plc investors have had themselves a week to remember.Most Read from BloombergTiantian Kullander, Co-Founder of Crypto Firm Amber, Dies at 30Binance’s Zhao Flags Possible $1 Billion for Distressed AssetsMalaysia PM Anwar Plans Confidence Vote to Prove to Rival He Commands a MajorityStocks End Winning Week With Rate Outlook in Focus: Markets WrapRestaurants Seen Banking on Gift Cards: Black Friday UpdateFrom the departure of renowned star Cristiano Ronaldo to news
The Glazer family’s pitch to entice bidders for Manchester United is simple: its vast global fan base makes it far more valuable than the average top football club. “It’s a once in a generation opportunity to own probably the biggest available team in the biggest sport in the world,” said Dan Jones, a consultant and former head of Deloitte’s sports business practice, after the Glazers said this week they were considering selling the club. United’s shares rose sharply this week and were trading...
Yahoo Finance's Akiko Fujita discusses why Manchester United stock is surging on Friday.
Shares of Manchester United extended recent gains on Friday, with the stock rising after the English soccer club's American owners, the Glazer family, said earlier this week that they were exploring the [possible sale of the team](https://www.wsj.com/articles/cristiano-ronaldo-manchester-united-exit-11669142645). The U.S.-listed stock was recently up more than 14% in Friday trading. It is up nearly 70% from last week's close, on track for its largest weekly increase on record based on data going
Shares of Manchester United (NYSE: MANU) were surging again Friday as talk of possible buyouts of the storied English soccer club fueled further gains in the stock. Manchester United shares are now up by around 67% this week as initial rumors about a sale gave way to a confirmation from the company, which said Tuesday it was exploring "strategic alternatives" including a potential sale of the club. On Friday morning, British tabloid The Daily Star reported that Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) was among t...
Yahoo Finance Live anchors discuss the rise in stock for Manchester United amid reports of a historic sale.
Companies in The News Are: DE,JWN,HPQ,MANU
The day after Thanksgiving is often a quiet one on Wall Street, with many professionals choosing to take the opportunity for a rare four-day weekend. Black Friday also has a reputation for shopping, and this year, it's not just happening online or at the malls. Shares of Silvergate Capital (NYSE: SI) and Manchester United (NYSE: MANU) got boosts in premarket trading as a combination of news and rumors swirled about some high-profile prospective buyers of their shares.