Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks down 4.1% on average while median return down 3.8% in a day
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks down 5.1% on average while median return down 6.4% in a week
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks down 4.5% on average while median return down 5.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GDEN 33.6%, $CNTY 30.1%, $IGT 19.4%, $BH 14.4%, $ACEL 14.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AESE -14.2%, $PLNT -15.4%, $ELYS -22.2%, $PENN -25.8%, $DKNG -28.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IGT 13.9%, $CNTY 9.8%, $BH 9.6%, $ACEL 6.2%, $GDEN 4.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AESE -12.5%, $BYD -12.9%, $HOFV -14.0%, $PENN -16.8%, $DKNG -25.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.5%, for the past 3 months is 23.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.8%, the lowest correlation is 5.1%, the latest correlation is 41.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.2% between CHDN and PENN
The lowest correlation is -35.1% between BH and DKNG
The stock is certainly looking better these days, with both share classes trading near two-year highs.
RCI Hospitality (RICK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 78.57% and 0.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW), the only resort, entertainment and media company centered around the power of professional football, will release its first quarter fiscal 2021 results for the period ended March 31, 2021, on Friday, May 14, 2021, after the close of trading on Nasdaq.
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) today reported results for the fiscal 2021 second quarter ended March 31, 2021 and filed its Form 10-Q.
SHAKOPEE, Minn., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (“Canterbury” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CPHC), today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The 2021 first quarter results reflect the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, including the state-mandated closure of Canterbury Park from January 1, 2021 through January 10, 2021. Canterbury Park re-opened on January 11, 2021 with a capacity limitation of 150 guests per designated ...
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2021 / RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:RICK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 10, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Wasatch Global Investors, an investment management firm, published its “Wasatch Core Growth Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 5.59% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, trailing the benchmark, Russell 2000 Index, that increased 12.70% and the Russell 2000 Growth […]
The big shareholder groups in Madison Square Garden Sports Corp. ( NYSE:MSGS ) have power over the company...
Former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq., a partner at the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF"), announces that KSF has commenced an investigation into RCI Hospitality Holdings Inc. (NasdaqGS: RICK).