Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down 1.7% in a day
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks down 2.8% on average while median return down 4.1% in a week
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up -0.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RICK 31.2%, $LVS 19.4%, $MLCO 15.9%, $IGT 14.2%, $WYNN 10.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FLL -9.5%, $CNTY -15.6%, $HOFV -18.1%, $DKNG -19.1%, $ELYS -24.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MLCO 14.3%, $LVS 13.4%, $WYNN 8.2%, $AESE 3.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CZR -7.6%, $CHDN -7.9%, $HOFV -8.2%, $CNTY -8.4%, $DKNG -14.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 41.9%, for the past 3 months is 35.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 67.7%, the lowest correlation is 14.1%, the latest correlation is 25.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.7% between LVS and WYNN
The lowest correlation is -46.7% between DVD and RRR
Marriott Vacations (VAC) benefits from strong occupancies (for most of its North America resorts) and solid contract sales.
Morgan Stanley raises its target price on Planet Fitness and reiterates its “Overweight” rating.
Saratoga Springs, NY, based Investment company Adirondack Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Russell 2000 Index Fund, Ford Motor Co, Arco Platform, Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, TransMedics Group Inc, sells Vanguard Russell 3000 Index Fund, Vanguard Total International Stock, AT&T Inc, Eli Lilly and Co, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Adirondack Trust Co.
WW International CEO Mindy Grossman joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the outlook for Americans' fitness resolutions in 2022.
NEW YORK, January 13, 2022--Madison Square Garden Sports Corp. (NYSE: MSGS) ("MSG Sports") and Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (NYSE: MSGE) ("MSG Entertainment") announced today a multi-year marketing partnership renewal with Mattress Firm, expanding the role of the nation’s largest mattress specialty retailer as the Official Sleep Partner of the New York Knicks, New York Rangers, Westchester Knicks, Knicks Gaming, MSG Networks and the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rock
NEW YORK, January 13, 2022--The New York Knicks and Squarespace, Inc. (NYSE: SQSP), the website building and ecommerce platform, today announced the kickoff of the fifth annual "Make It Awards," a program that provides select tri-state area businesses with funds and exposure to take their businesses to the next level. Each of the winning businesses, four in total, will be provided with a $30,000 grant, a one-year subscription for Squarespace, use of select Squarespace marketing inventory includi
Here is how Crocs (CROX) and Manchester United (MANU) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Norwegian Cruise (NCLH) unveils a new Prima Class brand ship, Norwegian Viva. The ship is scheduled to debut in Mediterranean destinations in June 2023.
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) CEO Eric Langan and CFO Bradley Chhay will present and host one-on-one meetings virtually with institutional investors at the Sidoti Virtual Winter Small-Cap Conference next week.
Planet Fitness (PLNT) closed at $92.62 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.54% move from the prior day.