Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 2.7% in a day
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 1.4% in a week
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation stocks down 9.5% on average while median return down 10.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CPHC 24.6%, $MLCO 8.9%, $ACEL 4.0%, $LVS 0.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GDEN -16.1%, $SIX -21.2%, $CZR -22.3%, $FLL -26.7%, $ELYS -36.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CPHC 18.0%, $FUN 7.2%, $LVS 5.5%, $ACEL 1.3%, $SIX 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ELYS -5.6%, $IGT -9.1%, $CZR -13.4%, $DKNG -16.8%, $FLL -22.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 59.9%, for the past 3 months is 52.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 80.1%, the lowest correlation is 28.6%, the latest correlation is 34.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.1% between BYD and MGM
The lowest correlation is -32.8% between BH and CPHC
According to a recent Bloomberg study, 30% of surveyed economists believe the U.S. economy will enter a recession in the next 12 months. Let's explore why the bear market may be just beginning for this iconic amusement park operator. What is Six Flag's business model?
Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo has told the Premier League club that he wants to leave in the close season because of his desire to play in the Champions League, The Times newspaper reported on Saturday. Speculation has been rife about Ronaldo's future at United following a trophy-less campaign and their failure to qualify for the Champions League last season, although incoming manager Erik ten Hag has said the Portuguese international is part of his plans. Ronaldo re-signed for U...
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RICK ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price...
Santa Clara's Great America amusement park will close in six to 11 years after being sold to Prologis, a real estate developer, for $310 million.
SeaWorld is back this summer and guests can visit the parks now with no reservation requirements and no restrictions as the park, rides, attractions, food and beverage, and merchandise outlets are open. Also, guests can experience brand new, record breaking and award-winning rides including the all-new Ice Breaker in Orlando, the steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida; Tidal Surge, the world's tallest and fastest screaming swing in San Antonio; and Emperor, California's tallest and fastest flo
Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park quietly ended its relationship with amusement park operator Cedar Fair L.P. at the end of last year, the Business Journal has learned. Cedar Fair's contract to manage and operate the venue expired at the end of 2021 and the two sides mutually chose not to renew it, Michael Fulcher, the amusement park's marketing director, told the Business Journal. Gilroy Gardens Inc., the nonprofit that owns the park, now manages its own operations, Fulcher said.
A popular Northern California theme park will be closing its doors permanently after its owner sold its land beneath the park to a developer.
Cedar Fair's decision to sell the land underneath California's Great America and to eventually shutter the amusement park left a lot of big questions, some more easily answered than others.