Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks up 2.3% on average while median return up 2.1% in a day
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up -1.3% in a week
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks up 2.6% on average while median return up -1.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MPAA 38.8%, $MOD 31.9%, $LI 21.2%, $HYLN 21.1%, $AXL 3.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CPS -7.8%, $WKHS -8.4%, $SRI -8.6%, $APTV -9.4%, $SUP -27.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MOD 29.1%, $MPAA 3.4%, $SRI 3.3%, $CPS 2.6%, $AXL 2.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LI -3.2%, $ALV -3.2%, $GNTX -3.6%, $WKHS -4.0%, $CAAS -11.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.9%, for the past 3 months is 32.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.4%, the lowest correlation is 11.1%, the latest correlation is 42.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.8% between AXL and MGA
The lowest correlation is -66.5% between AXL and SYPR
Investors need to pay close attention to Visteon (VC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
BorgWarner Inc. ( NYSE:BWA ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is one business...
Q4 2023 Modine Manufacturing Co Earnings Call
Here is how Blue Bird (BLBD) and BorgWarner (BWA) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Modine (MOD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 39.58% and 2.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Modine (NYSE: MOD), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, today reported financial results for the quarter and fiscal year ended March 31, 2023.
Lear Corporation (NYSE: LEA), a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, will participate in a fireside chat on June 14, 2023, at the Deutsche Bank Global Auto Industry Conference in New York. Representing Lear will be:
Carrar, a developer of thermal management solutions for electric vehicles, has partnered with Gentherm (NASDAQ: THRM), the global market leader of innovative thermal management and pneumatic comfort technologies for the automotive industry and a leader in medical patient temperature management systems, enable the delivery of electric vehicle (EV) battery modules with two-phase immersion thermal management solution that fully control liquid level, vapor, and pressure at all times.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
In this article, we discuss 10 best value stocks to buy in 2023 according to billionaire Mario Gabelli. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Value Stocks to Buy in 2023 According to Billionaire Mario Gabelli. During his appearance on CNBC’s ‘Squawk Box’ on May 5, Mario Gabelli, […]