Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.6% in a day
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 3.2% in a week
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks up 8.4% on average while median return up 9.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SYPR 42.6%, $SUP 21.5%, $APTV 18.0%, $MGA 17.8%, $AXL 16.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LIQT -3.7%, $ALV -4.6%, $MTOR -6.9%, $MPAA -10.7%, $STRT -11.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VNE 20.2%, $SYPR 15.3%, $AXL 1.3%, $THRM 0.9%, $LEA 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CPS -6.1%, $WKHS -6.7%, $AYRO -7.3%, $STRT -7.9%, $TEN -8.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.4%, for the past 3 months is 27.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.3%, the lowest correlation is 8.2%, the latest correlation is 8.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.2% between BWA and LEA
The lowest correlation is -51.5% between ALV and CXDC
Tesla's latest price target hike marks another new high on Wall Street as analysts continue to upgrade their forecasts.
President-Elect Joe Biden will start off his tenure, like every incoming President, on a platform of promises. In this case, he has pledged his Administration to promote robust policies in both the green economy and social justice realms. Of immediate importance to investors, Biden has committed his Administration to rejoin the Paris climate agreement, to sign a COVID relief bill including $2,000 direct payment checks to US residents, and to raise the minimum wage – and this is only the tip of t...
LEAD PLAINTIFF DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 8, 2021 NEW YORK, Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP reminds investors that a federal securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York on behalf of shareholders of China XD Plastics Company Limited (NASDAQ: CXDC) for their violations of Sections 13(d) and (e), 14(a) and 20(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the “Exchange Act”), in connection ...
Tesla has a new Street high price target. Oppenheimer analyst Colin Rusch more than doubled his price target on the stock to $1,036 from $486.
Hyliion names electrification leader Bobby Cherian as senior vice president, sales and supply chain.
ABM, APTV and MAN are expected to have ridden well on gradual economic recovery and revamped manufacturing and service activities during the fourth quarter of 2020.
Biden's administration plans to address climate change and take ESG initiatives. This call for investing in Shopify (SHOP), Magna International (MGA), IDEXX Lab (IDXX), Facebook (FB) and PayPal (PYPL).
Tesla began delivering its made-in-China Model Y SUVs, while Volkswagen is set to start taking preorders for its electric crossover ID.4.
(Bloomberg) -- China’s big technology companies, facing a crackdown at home over their dominance in online commerce and push into finance, are finding success in underwriting initial public offerings abroad.Online brokerages backed by Xiaomi Corp. and Tencent Holdings Ltd. have been hired to help arrange almost every blockbuster overseas share sale by China’s new economy firms over the past year such as XPeng Inc. and Li Auto Inc.Their success makes them a threat to China’s small and mid-sized b...