Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.7% in a week
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks up 9.6% on average while median return up 8.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AXL 24.0%, $ADNT 19.5%, $MTOR 18.4%, $LI 17.3%, $DAN 16.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HYLN -4.9%, $WKHS -9.9%, $SUP -16.2%, $AYRO -18.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LI 8.8%, $CPS 6.8%, $HYLN 4.6%, $DAN 2.6%, $WKHS 2.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MOD -2.9%, $STRT -3.0%, $BWA -4.2%, $SYPR -8.6%, $UFAB -10.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.3%, for the past 3 months is 34.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 57.7%, the lowest correlation is 16.4%, the latest correlation is 19.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.1% between LEA and MGA
The lowest correlation is -56.8% between LI and UFAB
Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, announced today that it will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its second quarter financial results for the period ended September 30, 2021 on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (9:00 a.m. Eastern Time). Results are scheduled to be released after the market closes on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
MILWAUKEE, Wis., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (“STRATTEC” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:STRT) today reported operating results for the fiscal first quarter ended September 26, 2021. First QuarterNet sales for the first quarter ended September 26, 2021 were $100.3 million, compared to net sales of $126.2 million for the first quarter ended September 27, 2020. Net income was $101,000 in the current year first quarter, compared to net income of $8.0 million in the pri
Visteon (VC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Gentherm (THRM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Strattec Security (STRT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Qualcomm's bid for Veoneer's software business indicates it might be building an operating system for cars.
LOS ANGELES, October 21, 2021--Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: MPAA) today announced it received Advance Auto Parts’ Vendor of the Year Award for Professional Excellence at the automotive aftermarket provider’s 2021 Partner Growth Summit held virtually this week.
While Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MPAA ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
Steer clear of toxic stocks like SRI, ILMN, TPIC and JD to safeguard your portfolio from losses.