Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 3.4% in a day
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks down 3.8% on average while median return down 3.6% in a week
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks down 4.4% on average while median return down 4.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SUP 25.2%, $TEN 24.4%, $SYPR 10.9%, $AXL 9.6%, $BWA 5.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HYLN -17.4%, $LI -17.4%, $UFAB -22.9%, $AYRO -23.7%, $WKHS -41.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TEN 27.9%, $AXL 4.1%, $SUP 4.0%, $LIQT 3.2%, $STRT 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VC -8.2%, $HYLN -8.3%, $SYPR -14.0%, $AYRO -15.8%, $WKHS -30.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.6%, for the past 3 months is 31.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 51.1%, the lowest correlation is 4.4%, the latest correlation is 36.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.7% between DAN and MTOR
The lowest correlation is -47.5% between STRT and SYPR
Tenneco's (TEN) Q1 sales improve 23% year on year.
China Automotive Systems (CAAS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 233.33% and 11.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LiqTech International, Inc. (LIQT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50.00% and 2.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIQT) ("LiqTech"), a clean technology company that manufactures and markets highly specialized filtration technologies, today reported first quarter 2021 financial results for the period ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIQT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / China Automotive Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CAAS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAAS) ("CAAS" or the "Company"), a leading power steering components and systems supplier in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.