Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 4.9% in a week
- Auto Parts: OEM stocks down 17.2% on average while median return down 16.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MPAA 2.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $STRT -23.8%, $CPS -25.4%, $DAN -26.1%, $AXL -34.0%, $SUP -39.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WKHS 7.9%, $MPAA 7.8%, $SYPR 6.3%, $CAAS 5.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $APTV -6.4%, $LI -8.0%, $THRM -8.1%, $SUP -11.2%, $CPS -13.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.1%, for the past 3 months is 33.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.6%, the lowest correlation is 2.0%, the latest correlation is 56.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.1% between ALV and MGA
The lowest correlation is -31.3% between LI and STRT
Read on to know what to expect from Tesla's (TSLA) AI Day 2022. Also, as an investor, should you place your bets on the stock now going by the crazy hype surrounding the event?
Tenneco (NYSE:TEN) today announced that it will supply the electronic suspension technology for the upcoming L9 electric luxury SUV from Li Auto. Tenneco's Advanced Suspension Technologies (AST) business will manufacture Monroe® Intelligent Suspension CVSAe™ electronic dampers for the new luxury model. The L9 is the second series model from the Beijing, China-based manufacturer of smart electric vehicles and the third model from a Chinese OEM to feature CVSAe technology.
BorgWarner buys charging groups while corporate cousin Aptiv benefits from portfolio of cables and wires
In the latest trading session, China Automotive Systems (CAAS) closed at $4.06, marking a +0.74% move from the previous day.
Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, announced today that William A. Wulfsohn will join the Company's Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Wulfsohn served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ashland Global Holdings, a public specialty chemicals company, from 2015 to 2019. Currently Mr. Wulfsohn serves as a Director at specialty chemicals company, PolyOne/Avient Corp. He also served as the founding C
In this article, we discuss 10 high dividend stocks picked by billionaire Gabelli. You can skip our detailed analysis of GAMCO Investors’ investment philosophy and its performance, and go directly to read 5 High Dividend Stocks Picked by Billionaire Gabelli. Mario Gabelli built his reputation as one of Wall Street’s most successful investors when he […]
MOD vs. DRVN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Volkswagen's (VWAGY) battery business, PowerCo, forms a JV with Umicore for domestic and closed-loop supply chains in Europe for cathode material production.