Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Automobile Manufacturing stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.6% in a day
- Automobile Manufacturing stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- Automobile Manufacturing stocks down 8.4% on average while median return down 7.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LI 5.1%, $FSR 0.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GM -9.6%, $RACE -9.9%, $SOLO -12.1%, $F -15.2%, $TSLA -32.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FSR 13.5%, $NIO 10.0%, $LI 6.6%, $TTM 4.9%, $HMC 2.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $F -1.7%, $XPEV -2.9%, $GM -3.0%, $TSLA -6.8%, $RIDE -8.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 60.2%, for the past 3 months is 54.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 78.3%, the lowest correlation is 27.0%, the latest correlation is 61.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.6% between F and GM
The lowest correlation is 0.2% between GM and RIDE
In this article, we discuss 10 EV stocks to buy according to Cathie Wood. If you want to read about some more EV stocks in the Wood portfolio, go directly to 5 EV Stocks to Buy According to Cathie Wood. Cathie Wood of ARK Investment Management is one of the most prominent growth investors on […]
The Swiss government will sign a contract by the end of March to buy 36 Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II fighter jets, it said on Wednesday, pressing ahead without waiting for a referendum on the $5.5 billion deal. Switzerland chose the F-35 last year as its next-generation fighter jet, angering opponents who said they would ensure a referendum was held to overturn what they called an unnecessary "Ferrari" option.
Toyota, Honda, Carvana, Mercedes Benz Group, and Cummins are part of the Zacks Analyst Blog.
Evercore ISI analysts recently took clients on a F-150 Lightning test drive. They came away impressed with Ford's electric pickup.
Investors need to pay close attention to Ford (F) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Toyota Motor Corp's (NYSE: TM) Europe business, Air Liquide SA (OTC: AIQUF), and CaetanoBus have signed a Memorandum of Understanding intending to develop integrated hydrogen transport solutions. The companies will focus on infrastructure connected to distribution and refueling; low-carbon and renewable hydrogen production; and deploying hydrogen in various vehicle types. The initial focus would be on buses, light commercial vehicles, and cars, with a further aim to accelerate the heavy-duty tru
Tesla (TSLA) stock is overvalued and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Elon Musk is bored. The company has yet to begin planning on a true mass market car. Tesla loses share wherever the middle class gets into the electric revolution. Source: Ivan Marc / Shutterstock.com I am not a fan of Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) or TSLA stock. I question the basic bull thesis. Having taken the luxury end of the market, the theory goes that Tesla can take the mass market by simply scaling up. But in markets where there i
Supply chain issues have dented Ford's (NYSE: F) exterior, but strong demand for its trucks and electric vehicles could be setting the stage for unexpected growth for one of the world's oldest automakers. Ford's stock had a stellar 2021. Shares rose 140%, partly thanks to investor enthusiasm for Ford's new direction under President and CEO Jim Farley, who's focusing on electric vehicles and investing in new technologies like batteries, software, and semiconductors.
TOKYO (Reuters) -Toyota Motor Corp will suspend vehicle production at one of its factories after a major industrial water leak in central Japan disrupted supply, a company spokesperson said on Wednesday. The automaker will suspend the daytime shift operation at two lines of Toyota Industries Corp's Nagakusa plant on Thursday, which will cut by around 600 the number of vehicles produced, the spokesperson said. A decision about the night shift will be made Thursday, the spokesperson added.
TOKYO (Reuters) -A major water leak in central Japan on Wednesday disrupted supply to more than 130 businesses near the production centre of Toyota Motor Corp. The accident in Japan's manufacturing heartland threatened interruptions at major auto firms and power companies. A Toyota spokesperson said the company was using well water at its factories to cope with the shutdown.