Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Automobile Manufacturing stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.8% in a day
- Automobile Manufacturing stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.1% in a week
- Automobile Manufacturing stocks up 8.1% on average while median return up 3.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LI 21.2%, $TSLA 20.6%, $HMC 8.2%, $RACE 4.5%, $F 4.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FSR -1.5%, $NIO -3.4%, $XPEV -15.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TSLA 7.2%, $FSR 4.4%, $F 3.8%, $GM 1.9%, $HMC 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TM -1.5%, $RACE -2.5%, $LI -3.2%, $NIO -4.6%, $XPEV -9.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.5%, for the past 3 months is 39.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 69.7%, the lowest correlation is 13.7%, the latest correlation is 31.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.7% between F and GM
The lowest correlation is -17.2% between GM and LI
Ford CFO John Lawler sits down with Yahoo Finance's Pras Subramanian from the company's investor day to talk EVs, China and they are hearing from customers.
Shares of electric-vehicle giant Tesla are logging their fifth straight day of rising Monday. There are a few reasons for the big gain, but Ford might account for most of it.
The partners set to supply lithium for Ford EV batteries include Albemarle and Compass Minerals. Ford stock fell.
Second-biggest U.S. EV maker announced deals that not only will supply enough lithium for millions of batteries, but also qualify for $7,500 in tax credits.
Shares of electric vehicle (EV) maker Rivian Automotive (NASDAQ: RIVN) are accelerating higher to start the week. After the company announced news on Friday, investors are expressing their approval today. In addition, news from a legacy automaker regarding its EV plans is also contributing to the strong buying activity of Lucid Group (NASDAQ: LCID) and Fisker (NYSE: FSR).
Discover some of Ford Motor Company's most important subsidiaries and joint ventures and what they do to further Ford's business interests.
The Cadillac Escalade is going electric. GM announced an battery-powered version of its huge, luxury SUV on Monday.