Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Beverages: Alcoholic stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Beverages: Alcoholic stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down -0.5% in a week
- Beverages: Alcoholic stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 1.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WVVI 19.6%, $DEO 4.3%, $NBEV 2.2%, $STZ 0.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SAM -1.9%, $BUD -4.5%, $ABEV -5.7%, $WVVIP -6.7%, $CCU -9.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ABEV 3.3%, $WVVI 2.8%, $DEO 2.7%, $NBEV 2.2%, $BUD 1.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CCU -0.7%, $TAP -1.9%, $STZ -1.9%, $SAM -5.5%, $WVVIP -8.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.5%, for the past 3 months is 7.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.3%, the lowest correlation is -2.6%, the latest correlation is 13.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 68.2% between BUD and TAP
The lowest correlation is -41.5% between DEO and WVVIP
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - October 18, 2021) - The Law Offices of Vincent Wong announce that a class action lawsuit has commenced in the on behalf of investors who purchased The Boston Beer Company, Inc. ("Boston Beer") (NYSE: SAM) between April 22, 2021 and September 8, 2021.If you suffered a loss, contact us at the link below. There is no cost or obligation to you.https://www.wongesq.com/pslra-1/the-boston-beer-company-inc-loss-submission-form?prid=20519&wire=5Allegations against SA
Canopy's ownership by a big name in alcohol distribution and its retail reach played a significant role.
OKLAHOMA CITY, October 18, 2021--Federman & Sherwood announces that on September 14, 2021, a class action lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York against The Boston Beer Company, Inc. (NYSE: SAM). The complaint alleges violations of federal securities laws, Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5, including allegations of issuing a series of material or false misrepresentations to the market which had the
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - October 18, 2021) - Bernstein Liebhard, a nationally acclaimed investor rights law firm, reminds investors of the deadline to file a lead plaintiff motion no later than November 15, 2021 in a securities class action lawsuit that has been filed on behalf of investors who purchased or acquired the securities of The Boston Beer Company, Inc. ("Boston Beer" or the "Company") (NYSE: SAM) from April 22, 2021 through ...
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - October 18, 2021) - The Klein Law Firm announces that a class action complaint has been filed on behalf of shareholders of The Boston Beer Company, Inc. (NYSE: SAM) alleging that the Company violated federal securities laws.Class Period: April 22, 2021 and September 8, 2021Lead Plaintiff Deadline: November 15, 2021No obligation or cost to you.Learn more about your recoverable losses in SAM:https://www.kleinstocklaw.com/pslra-1/the-boston-beer-company-inc-los
NEW ORLEANS, LA / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C., remind investors of pending deadlines in the following securities class action lawsuits:PayPal Holdings, Inc.
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - October 18, 2021) - The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:To: All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of The Boston Beer Company, Inc. ("Boston Beer") (NYSE: SAM) between April 22, 2021 and September 8, 2021. You are hereby notified that a securities class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Labaton Sucharow, a nationally ranked and award-winning shareholder rights firm, is investigating potential securities violations and breach of fiduciary duty claims against The Boston Beer Company, Inc. ("Boston Beer" or the "Company") (NYSE:SAM).
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. Shareholders interested in serving as lead plaintiff have until the deadlines listed to petition the court.
The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP reminds The Boston Beer Company, Inc. (NYSE: SAM) ("Boston Beer") investors that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of those who purchased or acquired Boston Beer securities betweeen April 22, 2021 and September 8, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period").