Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Beverages: Alcoholic stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Beverages: Alcoholic stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up -0.1% in a week
- Beverages: Alcoholic stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 2.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ABEV 4.4%, $BUD 4.3%, $DEO 1.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $STZ -4.0%, $CCU -6.3%, $TAP -6.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DEO 4.7%, $BUD 3.8%, $SAM 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ABEV -0.8%, $STZ -0.9%, $TAP -4.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.3%, for the past 3 months is 27.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.0%, the lowest correlation is 1.0%, the latest correlation is 35.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 70.9% between BUD and DEO
The lowest correlation is -49.1% between BUD and WVVI
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. And the truth is, you can make...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
In the latest trading session, Constellation Brands (STZ) closed at $216.17, marking a +0.36% move from the previous day.
(Bloomberg) -- On March 22, the European Commission is expected to publish new measures designed to crack down on greenwashing in product labels and advertisements. Among other provisions, the highly anticipated “Green Claims Directive” could force companies to be more transparent about the climate impacts of their products.Most Read from BloombergUS Studies Ways to Insure All Bank Deposits If Crisis GrowsJPMorgan Owned the LME ‘Nickel’ That Was Actually Bags of StonesUBS to Buy Credit Suisse in
Constellation Brands (STZ) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
Simply Spiked™ Peach is partnering with comedian Ron Funches in a new campaign to help deliver late-night Juicy Calls to a lucky few legal-age drinkers who text a peach emoji to 73255. These fans will get the chance to be some of the first to taste the four NEW peach flavors: Signature Peach, Mango Peach, Strawberry Peach and Kiwi Peach, making 2023 almost too juicy to handle.
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Molson Coors Beverage's stock price is sensitive to...
Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ: KHC) has expanded its partnership with the e-commerce platform BEES, created by Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA (NYSE: BUD), to propel the B2B marketplace. The partnership aims to unlock 1 million potential new points of sale across LATAM for Kraft Heinz, to enhance its footprint in Mexico, Colombia and Peru. The new LATAM deal is expected to help Kraft Heinz realize its Emerging Markets strategy by increasing distribution points and expanding the number of items available to ret
A two-year commitment of $400,000 will further advance Constellation’s water stewardship in communities where it operates.VICTOR, N.Y., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE: STZ), a leading beverage alcohol company, announced today a two-year commitment of $400,000 in total contributions to The Nature Conservancy (TNC), whose mission is to “conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends.” This contribution will help fund TNC conservation projects focused o
To celebrate the spring equinox, Astral Tequila is proud to announce the release of two new offerings: Astral Tequila Reposado and Astral Tequila Añejo. Infused with the harmonious energy of the sun and stars, these lustrous new expressions round out Astral Tequila's super-premium collection, crafted with 100% Blue Weber agave and aged to perfection.